Jump to content

Nvard

Members
  • Posts

    589
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Nvard

  1. Nvard

    Armenian Hair!

    I wanna have Armenian haaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiir When it comes to me-it's a total lack of any Armenian good feature My hair is straight and soft:(
  2. Nvard

    Tatoo And Piercing

    i hope we didn't have a topic like that before It's just a first post to start.This is not just to talk about tatoos and piercing in general.I want personal experiences
  3. Hayk Nahapet is the best! absolutely fantastic!!
  4. he deserves it. 100% no respect for someone who,being an armenian, represents the unholy fascist country
  5. parza vor INCHUya,paron (kam tikin)Sxal 404, bayc te ays hajeli teman hay lezvi masin chi, ev xntrum em indz hayeren petk chi sovoracnel
  6. I have enough experience of discussing this topic with YOU guys(i hope you know what i mean by the word YOU,I'm just kinda annoyed by this t.....ks word).And any discussion with most of YOU is totally useless. So,pardon me,fellow, if you don't get the meaning of actions,I am not eager to discuss it with you
  7. well, i guess they've gained something you just don't get
  8. some more pics:) (good to have friends in Lebanon )
  9. Azat jan, don't be shy, you were only 10
  10. Did I get any good paycheck for that? noooooooope,sir
  11. Happy b-day Garo and happy b-day hye forum!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it was 7 years ago, I was only 16 when i came here, ehhh
  12. theeeeeeeere you go! Thank you!- almost all the armenians from different teams:)
  13. Nvard

    Ian Vs. Yan

    Well,in Russia we are lucky,I guess, there's a YA letter
  14. No, there are a lot of Armenians left in KVN.My favourite ones are the Keshyan brothers from RUDN
  15. Azat jan- with great pleasure!!!!!!!! )))))))))))))))))
  16. ay maaard, inch most, arden parav tota em, uren im 16 tarekan forumi vaxtere
  17. es arden 2 shabata usa-em hima richmond, virginia-em. Jamanakavor ashxatum em Karogha petrvarin gam dzer koghmere.I'll be happy to see everyone who still remembers me:)
  18. iiiiiiiiii, mos jan, tarinere antsnum en, menk el tseranum enk:) Yes hima USA-em, dra hamar, asi mi hat mtnem, Movsesin tesnem:)
  19. Movsesin patkeracreci dhol xpeluc
  20. nice song:) much much better, than Andre's lalalala
  21. Nvard

    Impressions Of The Day

    iii joghovord kyanke barda Urax em dzez tesnel!!!!!!!!!!!Harut, eli aghchik es neghacnum:P
  22. Nvard

    Impressions Of The Day

    hey guys Happy new year I haven't slept for about 2 or 3 nights- celebrating I will die from overeating
×
×
  • Create New...