Jump to content

Nvard

Members
  • Posts

    589
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Nvard

  1. Less talk, more action Go guys, pack your things, get a ticket to Armenia, aaaaaaaaaand go for it Let's have great New Year
  2. Nvard

    Growing Up In Armenia

    ehhhh, I grew up in Russia But still I remember my summers in Armenia.Every summer I used to spend the whole days playing in the yards with my cousins, in my good old beloved Kirovakan(Vanadzor) Truly, Soviet Armenia was like Heaven.Noone can convince me it wasn't
  3. Nope, you're wrong The biggest criminals in Russia, have always been, are, and always will be, the Russians
  4. Nvard

    Assyria

    Well, back in the 8th century BC, we had actually only one enemy- the Assyrian empire.Our cultures and religions were extremely much alike, but still the states were oponents.After the fall of the Assyria, the rise of Christianity and worse enemies, we finally see how close we are.I can hardly name 1 or 2 nations that are kind of close to us, and Assyrians would be the first. That would be perfect if they have their country again, though too hard to believe:( BTW, in todays Iraq situation, the Ashurees must be more active, do something! or the Kurds will go for it
  5. Nvard

    Cool!

    Mos jan, BRAVO!
  6. Nvard

    Cool!

    Seap, because you don't take part in Mister Armenia
  7. Nvard

    Cool!

    http://www.modelofuniverse.de/ http://miss-armenia.ardani.net/miss-armenia.html
  8. Nvard

    Weird names

    Just in case Actually what I always thought is that NairA was a female name and NairI was a male variant. I know dozens of girls named Naira, and there's a writer Nairi Zoryan
  9. Nvard

    Hayastan vs. Diaspora

    heeeeeeey, we're all Armenians after all
  10. Nvard

    Weird names

    oooops sorry MJ , he's Artur
  11. Nvard

    Weird names

    No, I think it was Aram (I guess they're not the only ones with that name............. )
  12. Nvard

    Weird names

    oh, thanks, I know that one. People!!!!! i'm shocked!! Today I saw an Armenian guy whose Dad's name is........................................ Julvern. (Julles Verne?).looooooool.........It was so rude, but I couldn't stop giggling
  13. Guys, she's not ugly, come on, she's ok Well, I think Miss Armenia 1997, Angelina Babajanian was the best ever Well to those than dare to say Armenian girls are not beautiful, see this www.armenianclub.com
  14. Nvard

    Impressions Of The Day

    I had a terrible dream, I WAS DRIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............... a Ferrari f50................ and ........... well... i woke up
  15. Nvard

    Armenism

    I don't know for what goals is this pagan stuff made up today, but it's sick. Every nation has to pass this pagan step, we did it 1702 years ago.We're in a different palce now. We've lived through it, oh come on. I do not deny that it was our ancient culture, and I respect it, since it MADe our nation, but this deffinitly not what we need today. What will be the next "invention"? Smth. like " lets go back to true armenian tribalizm?"
  16. Same with me, ahhhh, just great By the way, I wonder what happened to our Canadian enthusiast Raffi, he would be just excited
  17. Oh guys, i'm so sorry for the late post HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Wish you all the best, and even better
  18. Domino, don't you ever try to turn my words your way again I was talking about Armenians in a criminal group , you know Movses, ari mez HyeMafia, irok asenk Haykakan "cosa Nostra ", Garon el mer Don-e lini Guys, what I ment is that Armenian mafia thing is not as HUGE as the Russian Media is trying to say. Cheers
  19. Ha! Fairytales about Armenian mafia in Russia have no base. There are some individulas that are involved in crime. But the whole thing is made up by the Russian Mass Media. As far as I know, there is no Armenian Mafia in Russia, at least in the rigions, I've heard there are small groups in Moscow. There is a Georgian Mafia, a Chechen Mafia, etc. those are huge in Russia. Come on! Armenians are human! They can be ciminals, you know....lol Can you actually imagine Armenians, working in an organized group together, having a leader, etc. ? Ha, Movses?
  20. Nvard

    New Jokes Anyone?

    What am I doing here? huh?
  21. Nvard

    Armenism

    But some of the religion stuff sounds freaky
  22. Nvard

    Armenism

    Good site, by the way, it's got a great amount og mithology. I've discovered lots of highly interesting things
  23. Hi! I've got lots of relatives out there But they are all actually Greek (Half Armenian). But I' ve heard that the community is actually quite large.
×
×
  • Create New...