Jump to content

Nvard

Members
  • Posts

    589
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Nvard

  1. Assyrian, Shlama looh! Dahaweet? I so much very glad to see an assyrian here! Welcome! I know a lot about the Assyrian Genocide, very very sad nad forgotten I highly admire the assyrian nation and I hope we'll creat a united orgonization some day.
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the late post:(
  3. Nvard

    Posting Pictures

    Harut??!! lol you married Zeta-Johnes? wow Why did you hide that from us?
  4. GUYS!! thank you soooooooo much!! Mersi shat ( woooow, can't believe i'm thaaat old:P)
  5. Nvard

    Muslims!

    You know what?! I'm still satisfied with what I've heard from you all ( I was like, yeaaaaaah, Armenians rule! )
  6. Nvard

    Muslims!

    We are a nation, that is spread around the world.we are actually a "diaspora" nation. The majority of Armenians live outside of Armenia.But! We still are able to be Armenians and keep our culture. That lasted for centuries actually....Why?...Because we had our church! Our religion hepled us.The church united, gave knowledge, spread the culture. We died for our religion and culture.We have a bloody and very unique history. We just cannot be like others. HAY is not just ethnic deffinition, never was and never will be for me!.It's the inner ME! The soul, the heart... The Hemshi ones, will never be Armenians for me. Even if their blood is 100% hay.They are NOT! They have nothing to be called Armenians.Just NO culture. I will not accept the words HAY and MUSLIM together. Never ever..
  7. Nvard

    Muslims!

    I have met way too many Armenians that shocked me recently. I've always been sure that Christianity had strong roots in our culture and everyday life.Well, i can talk about it for ages, just don't have time:) Well in one frase The Armenian that is not Chritian is not an Armenian for me. So, I have met two Armenian girls that are Muslim! They changed their religion for different reasons, but both are just sick! I can not and will not understand that! For me, they better shut up nad hide their heritage. shame for our history your thoughts?
  8. People, don't you get sick of topics like this!!!! Everyone will still do or think what he/she did before.
  9. Nvard

    Greek Translator:)

    Sip jan! you're the greatest!
  10. Come on people, Very very few are actually BORN gay.They are real gays.For example a woman inside but a man outside. Most people that claim to be gay today are not real gays.Probably it has become kind of fashionable.But i have to agree..those parades are very very annoying.
  11. Nvard

    Greek Translator:)

    Lol......Sip:) Anyways:) It's in a phrase like I ZOI INE TORA Can you ask that:)
  12. Nvard

    Greek Translator:)

    Sip jan! Can you tell me what's TORA?
  13. Richard jan, Don't even think about Tigran Medz being a jew.First of all he wasn't.He was the nephew of Artavazd I (his brother's son).His grandpa was Artashes I.Are you people trying to say that they were Jews too? His mother and his wife were Parthians(King Mithridat's sister and daughter),No doubt. Even if he was Chinese.Who cares?The king is has only the nationality of his country.Most Europian kings did not and do not have their country's nationality.The Russian kings Romanov dynasty was almost pure German.So?
  14. Nvard

    Last Name

    quote:Originally posted by nairi: Well, good heavens at least Shakira wasn't born in Iran... What's wrong with Shakira in this case?
  15. Nvard

    Last Name

    Harut jan, everything I read above makes me scared to think what your real last name is.......lol Seriously, my favourite one is Arcruni.Very royal and proud. What are you gonna do if your wife's last name will be smth. like Chobanian..?
  16. Sip opens a Hye Forum archeology club Why do you start with me?..lol... [ August 16, 2002, 04:58 AM: Message edited by: Nvard ]
  17. Where's Ara, that has started all this circus?...lol I think after seeing this all he needs to go to "ginetun" with Movses
  18. Hooray for Movses!!!!!!!!!!! Ura! Ura! Ura!
  19. HELP! I'm the only girl here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. SAS jan! Bravo! You see how useful can russian be
  21. Harut jan, Не "в прошлом летом", а "прошлым летом", эх забыл ты уже прекрасный русский язык Ham el ancal amare yes voch mi Harut chem tesel
  22. Harut jan, I can not be in your dreams since i'm not trying to represent the "pure Armenian girls" here. The word "pure" has a very complicated meaning.What do you mean in this case? Isk "Rusakan paxodnern" incha? hla tarkmani Я уже давно в поход не ходила,так что не помню [ August 10, 2002, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Nvard ]
  23. Harut probably means that he has seen them come in his dreams,but they don't come in real life...lol
  24. Barev Ara, BTW I forgot there were such things as Armenian dating survices....hahaha..That must be very very funny Any good examples?
×
×
  • Create New...