Jump to content

Nvard

Members
  • Posts

    589
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Nvard

  1. I highly recommend to read Rafael de Nogales Mendez's memoirs "Four years under the moon" (I guess that's how it will be translated to English...). He doesn't favor Armenians at all. He just states the facts and describes what he did and saw with his own eyes.
  2. Yervant- that would be the end of the world Inch dajan es Aratta? karogha mi or el qo anune haytni darna qo masin stegh grenk xosank
  3. chemerank et orn el tesank.. tesnes mez inch irakan oqut kta?...
  4. lavn er Vanadzorum inchqan mard en hin tveric Vaxtangin chanachum en, miayn bari xosqer en asum.. Ira mec nkare hraparakum kaxatsa
  5. Arpa, I wouldn't be so critical. Pope really did what he could back then..Don't forget about all the Catholic missionaries and all the Armenian kids they were able to save. Unfort. Pope's power wasn't on the Medieval level in 1915, it was pure politics that he couldn't really effect.. I dare to think Benedictus deserves a thank you for not being silent and raising the question... P.S. His name is on the wall in Tsitsernakaberd, have you noticed?
  6. I am proud to have Armenian roots – Djorkaeff September 12, 2011 | 17:49 I am proud that I have Armenian roots, said the famous football player, French national team former player Youri Djorkaeff, during the interview with Ukrainian Football.ru. I am very close to Armenia and I know little Armenian. Sometimes we use Armenian expressions in my family. It is in my blood and it is very important for me, said Djorkaeff. “It is already 7 years that I live in New York. I develop children’s football program in USA. I often take part in charity meetings; I’ve opened my charity foundation. I try to help those who need it,” said Djorkaeff. News from Armenia - NEWS.am
  7. Irok htakrkir er.... Ham hay aghchikneri ham el hay tghaneri karevor sxale henc shablonna- "irank bolore nuin dzevi en mtacum " Indz tvuma da bazmativ kompleksnerica voronq cavok srti caxkum en hayeri mech. Aghchiknern el inchvor der en xaghum, tghanern el.Vor aveli bnakan liner, aveli hesht kliner. 2. Spanec It's your FIRST date! et inch harca?? 7. Da entanrapes dastirakutyan pakasutyuna. Kap chuni, aghchka het es te morkurit het. 9. Txura bayc tghaneri mecamasnutyune aveli shat xosuma qan te anuma. Aveli lava nman baner chases vor heto ardaranalu karik chlini Hay aghchiknerin xorurt- petk chi dzez amen varkyan tangacnel, sare taguhu der xaghal. Yete aghchike shpvogh enkerakan u bnakan klini indz tvuma tghan el durs kga shablon pahelu dzevic. Aveli lava tenc sksel.
  8. Kyanqi gine-1 aveli lavn er qan te 2..... irok htakrkir suje-er..
  9. Nvard

    Tattoo ԴԱՋ

    I just love this one...
  10. Nvard

    Tattoo ԴԱՋ

    that's a completely different thing...those are the tattooes that were made to indicate the fact that those poor women belonged to the Muslim nomades...My friend's grandmother had some on her face, it looked horrible..
  11. Nvard

    Tattoo ԴԱՋ

    since the Topic's name is Tattoo, why don't we continue on that one.... What about an "Armenian tattoo"? would you get one or already got one?
  12. mi hat durak chexaghanq?
  13. Nvard

    KOCHARI DANCE

    so you tolerate Persian instruments?
  14. aghchika- ho vesh chi
  15. du el, Brutus? et inch agah mardaker ek durs ekel...
  16. yes Gyumreci chem. Rusastanci korac mard em....
  17. du esorva xozuknerin ches chanachum eee iranc vra ameninchn el mi bana anum... Anpaymana karmir sapok? Barcr krungov koshik chi lini?
  18. De iharke aghchikna voroshum inchov paxni, yes em trauma stanalu verchi verchov che
  19. xi, el urish variant chka? Hecaniv, motorbike, saghnak, eshuk
  20. ha lav gohne mi havi tevik... Chasem mama jan? Lav, - papa jaaaaaaaaaan Papas sportsman marda, gordz chunes..
×
×
  • Create New...