I know as much "half-breed"armenians as them who has both parents of armenian heritage. And i see no difference.
Someone who has two parents can speak more badly then someone who just has one armenian parent. It all has to do with the parents prioroties, and weither or not they want to keep the armenian heritage alive through there children.
Even I who is born in another country, and i do not boast that i speak good armenian, but when i went to armenia, i spoke even better than most of the people there...(they have started to use a lof of russian words and many slang words like -karas, ara, xi,.. wich i find dreadful )
My own cousin is half-armenian, and if I fínd out that he stopped speaking the language, and forgets it ......hell will break loose!
And my other cousins have both parents and they all, half or full armenain, speak equally well.