Jump to content

Juggernaut

Members
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Juggernaut

  1. MJ, I think I have been misunderstood. The vast majority of the Armenian forumers here live in the States, and like yourself have been pumped by propaganda. I only seek to bring to light some of the more negative aspects of America, which many of the people are not aware of. If I was at a forum filled with anti-American forumers, then I would bring to light some of the positive things America has achieved. Although this does not mean that I am not essentially 'anti-American', what I am saying is that I am aware of both sides of the argument, and I believe the negative to outweigh the positive. Therefore all I am saying is that I am trying to create a balance and make people aware and the only reason for your presence in this forum (as I see it) is to insult and debase those who do not agree with your point of view. You do not even attempt to try and 'educate', only insult with flamboyant words and phrases.
  2. quote I think the right word is allegorical not 'allegoriuc'. And btw, does 'MJ' stand for Mr Jejune?
  3. And just replying to some of the criticism directed at me on this thread by other members. If you dont agree with me, then post your opinion and dont wait untill later and accuse me of 'turning off other forumers'. Nevertheless if the moderators so wish, I will no longer post on political matters.
  4. quote I see its back to the insults, and according to you and I quote: quote So I hope you wouldnt mind explaining where in my post did I 'violate your personal space'.
  5. quote Actually they were allready starving from drought and sanctions quote If I had the capabilities and time, then I surelly would make an anti-American site.
  6. quote Like, when 'loudmouths' such as myself did not exist and your point of view never creadibly challenged? Dont you like being criticised, because I certainly like having my arguments pulled apart so that I could come closer to the 'truth'. Such is life.
  7. What about the thousands of Afghans that have died or are about to die from US bombing, sanctions and starvation? Are they less human? And what about the 1 million Iraqi children? NOT 6000, BUT 1 MILLION Why cant the Afghan live the way they want to live? WHY MUST WE ALL LIVE AS AMERICA COMMANDS? FOR IF WE DONT WE SHALL BE BOMBED AND STARVED TO DEATH [ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
  8. quote They may be 'committed', but how would they be aware of Armenia's intentions? It pays to be safe than sorry.
  9. I agree with all that you have said, but a country that has a portion of its territory occupied by hostile millitary is justified in spending so much on millitary.
  10. Its preatty funny, when Australian polititions (election in fortnight) make such vague statements like their US counterparts, they are ridiculled by the media. But in the US people are just happy to hear "We will improve education, we will create more jobs, we will improve health etc..". Nevermind how.... As for Bush/Gore debate, either would be looking after US interests (and Bradley too), get it through your head khodja. Bradley knew that manstream democrats would be voting for Gore, therefore he had to go for the fringe groups with specific promises eg. Armenians.
  11. Indeed we dont, therefore what difference does it make if Azeris are offered it
  12. Yes, silence on this thread. And its not 'crap', its reallity
  13. We dont need their 'aid', just look at Africa, Argentina, Turkey etc. Foreign debt is making them bankrupt.
  14. Erm, can we return back to the topic and observe the minutes of silence for the vicitims of the American regime. and add to that list 1 hour of silence for the indescriminate murder of German civilians (by bombing) in Second World War.
  15. quote Arsen Mikoyan - designer of the BEST fighter planes since 1940 Khachaturian - world renowned composer Bagramian - one of the best generals of ww2 and thats only a few, and only in last 100 years.....
  16. Thorny, it seems you dont wont to take my advice (and bring examples of what Turkey has contributed). Maybe Ali will be more informed...
  17. It is no secret, that Turkey is seeking to become the leader of 'Turkic' nations and unite them into a single entity. The trouble is the Central Asian countries are not interested.
  18. Although I am more into techno and 'Millitary' classical music myself, I'll see what their like, just coz their Armo.
  19. quote I would suspect, most intelligent Armenians would have stopped loving Europeans after what happened in 1915. Armenians only have themselves to rely upon, everyone else looks after their own interests.
  20. Thorny, Although I dont agree with Tigran, I must say that to add creadibility to your argument you have to support it with facts (ie. answer the question instead of criticising). I too would like to know what good has come out of Turkey, escpessially recently.....
  21. What are you studying in college?
  22. Khodja, it is people like you that devide the house.........
  23. quote I see, for some reason I had always been under the impression that it meant 'whore'.
  24. As you would have probably heard Andrea Bocheli held a conceart in NY today commemorating those that died on Sept 11. Let us also have 1 minute of silence for the victims of the terrible attack on Sept 11. Then 1 minute of silence for the Afghans that are about to die from starvation and US bombs Then 5 minutes of silence for the victims of American massacres in Korea Then 10 minutes of silence for the victims of American nuclear tests at Heroshima and Nagasaki Then 30 minutes of silence for the dead children of Iraq Then 1 hour of silence for the genocide of the Vietnamese Then 24 hours of silence for the people who have died at the hands of tyrranical regimes supported by the US during Cold War Then an enternity of silence for the annihilation of the Native Americans........
  25. I have always wondered what the word 'chatlakh' means in Turkish. I know its an offensive word of some sort, but what does it mean?
×
×
  • Create New...