Juggernaut
Members-
Posts
274 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Never
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by Juggernaut
-
anti-Armenian propaganda that is being carried out in Azerba
Juggernaut replied to MosJan's topic in Artsakh
If by some chance a deal is done between Russia and the US that includes the concession of Karabagh to Azerbaijan, then we are done for. We will fight, but it will only prolong our misery. Therefore what is being said in Baku is nowhere near as important as what happens in Moscow and Washington. Mind you, Russia has a rich history of forsaking its former allies to the wolves. [ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ] -
I did not say their all better, but some are.
-
Guys there are better women at www.models.am
-
Yes, Harut I think they (Azeris and Turks) are running out of ideas.
-
Hehe, some funny names there, I didnt have a chance to go through all the posts so maybe this name has allready been mentioned, but I reckon its the funniest. One of my great-grandfathers names was 'SIREKAN' LOL, pretty funny eh [ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
-
During the US elections, I was told by someone that half the funding provided for the Democrats came from Jewish groups. Although I know that the Jewish lobby is very strong in the US, the funding part was a little difficult to believe. Is it true?
-
mmm, disturbing to say the least
-
Im tryen to study for the last university exam for this semester (its on this Tuesday), but it too hot , I should be at the beach. I've decided to wait for nightfall when its nice and cool. Yesterday I was at my cusins birthday party, and it was very funny to say the least.
-
Hmmm, posts have been deleted, dont know why you guys (moderators) are being so strict, we're just tryen to have some fun.
-
hagarag, quote Erm, I must disagree..... a Christian fundamentalist regime would throw out all non-Christians (ie. Jews) out of the administration, and this isnt happening. quote I dont think much of him (Martin), read my previous post if you want to know specifics . Mr Jejune, quote quote Speaking of egos, indeed I do have an ego, and indeed in todays world an ego is a must if success is to be achieved. And even if I find this not to be the case I am young and vain (and that is my excuse). But what is the excuse for your overbearing ego?
-
Interesting, this is the first time I have heard of Trabzon being considered turning into a free port. And although it would be a great aid in getting Armenian products to foreign markets, it would only be a half-measure. The real benefit to all trans-Caucasian countries (Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan) would be the establishment of a free-trade area involving the three countries. This would allow us much easier access to European and world markets (via Black Sea) as well as access to Central Asia (via Caspian). Realisticly speaking though this is not going to happen in the near future but I believe is a pre-condition to the economic prospering in our region.
-
AZERBAIJANI FOREIGN MINISTER CLAIMS MILITARY OPERATION BEGIN
Juggernaut replied to MosJan's topic in Artsakh
quote Yes, that is for sure. But I believe Sept 11 has made it less favourable for Azerbaijan to launch an attack, so I dont think they will attack any time soon if at all. Mind you, a war would be a disaster for both sides, escpessially Azerbaijan. -
quote quote Yes, we are all mentally ill, arnt we? How about you answer his/her question instead of questioning their integrity?
-
quote I have been participating in this forum long enough to know how many people 'you feel sorry for'. Perharps it is your own turn? quote I meant, threads/topics that I start, I feel this is the only way of me not having my mental capacity and/or integrity challenged. quote Actually I only use one, the Oxford. And the fancy words you use may beat others into submission, but I will fight to the last, this is not to say that you mean more to me than the dirt that accumulates underneath my toe-nail after a hard days work, and is silently washed down the drain in the shower.
-
Has it crossed anyones mind that the reason for this success is the fact that there is a large Armenian population in Russia and escpessially the major centres like Moscow. All I am aware of is the acute ethnic tension that exists between Armenians in Russia and Russians escpessially since the start of the second Chechen campaign.
-
quote How about the delliberate starvation, can you compare that? quote They WERE NOT Muslims, in the Koran it is explicitlly forbidden to kill civilians. Turks never took religion seriously anyway, just study the numerous Ottoman Emperors who were alcoholics (alcohol in ALL forms is forbidden in Islam). And what about the many Muslim Arabs and even some Turks and Kurds that saved us, if it wasnt for them we would have been fewer. quote The average American doesnt have a clue about Islam let alone foreign affairs, the only source of their information is CNN.
-
Bell, I suggest we leave Mr Jejune to his own devices, after all if we do not mention him in our posts then he will not have a pretext on claiming that we have 'violated his personal space' and then as ussual accusing us of either being insane or incapacitated in some other matter. Mr Jejune, I will appreciate it if you do not post in my threads as I dont see that you are mentally capable in appreciating what is said. Why dont you instead go to the local church and sing the Republican battle hymn, I hear this is the latest craze in the US along with the lust for foreign blood.
-
quote Well, I think only yesterday they were talking about Iraq, Iran, N.Korea, Lybia and Sudan developing weapons of mass destruction. Iraq is being bombed almost daily anyway. Whats funny is why arnt they allowed to have these weapons? and the US the only country to have used these weapons on a mass scale (WW2, Vietnam) is allowed to keep them. And what about Israel? they never get mentioned, but everyone knows they have the bomb. Hypocracy of the highest callibre. quote No I have not, but I wouldnt be surprised, Americans should know where their tax dollars are going.
-
I apologise (to my fans ) I havnt been able to post latelly because of technical difficulties, which should be resolved by the end of next week. Meanwhile a friend e-mailed me this article by a British independant reporter John Pilger. Thank God for people like him and Robert Fisk, for giving us a more objective view on matters. I agree with most of the stuff in this article, and urge you to post your opinion on this thread (and please no questioning of peoples sanity). Here is the article: http://mirror.icnetwork.co.uk/news/allnews...430&method=full
-
quote Indeed it does not, never mind the fact that over 1 billion people (the Muslim world) are demanding some sort of proof. I think their support would be much more valued than the alleged American spies. quote I dont blame everything on the US, just what happened on September 11. quote Unfortunatelly I did not have a chance to assess the media in the USSR, because I was 10 when the whole thing collapsed (partly thanks to US sanctions, btw). And now your fellow Armenians are rellying on outside aid to keep the economy going... Sure we have our 'freedom', but you should go and ask people in Armenia whether it is worth it.
-
quote Well, every country has a sports contious section of the public, but since I have only ever lived (an extended amount of my life) in Armenia and Australia, I can only say that sport certainly has more influence on people here, escpessially men and boys, but I dont consider this to be fanaticism. quote Yes, after they grow-up and start watching Hollywood . quote It depends on what really one defines as 'strong' and 'weak'. If one means readyness for war, then we were ceratinly the strongest economy. quote I am aware of this (I am university business student ), but the factories in USSR were all state run (a state that dissapeared in a week), plus the added confusion of privatisation meant a severe slowdown, and its difficult to start things again, just look at Great Depression. quote At least the government (in a democracy) is accountable to the public and can be voted out. Who is Murdoch or Turner accountable to? quote mmm, I wont comment on this one, untill I ask my parents, coz I wasnt born yet in 1980 . quote By rubbish, I did not mean the KGB did not intefere, but the fact the US had their own problems with 'espionage'. quote Yes he did, but he also made a super-power out of the ruins of the Tsarist Empire. I am not defending him btw, he did kill many innocents and considerably weakenned the USSR in the late 1930s, BUT by 1950s USSR was a super-power largelly thanks to him and those around him (including Mikoyan). quote Germany had allready been defeated, and historical sources admit that the Japanese would have surrendered anyway if the Soviets had invaded (which they did but only AFTER the bombs were dropped).
-
quote Why doesnt the US government tell the public, so that the whole world knows? I mean its not as if your government has never lied before. quote The US should look internally for its answer, not bomb an allready straving people to oblivion. quote Certainly not the word of the US government. "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky" [ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ] [ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
-
quote Yes, the Australian media is no diffrent to US. In fact the owner of CBS, Rupert Murdoch is an Australian and also owns the most popular TV network and newspapers here. quote No, this is plain incorrect, conjurred up by foreign media to explain our great performance in the recently held Olympics . quote It really depends, I mean look at Cuba, I bet the average Cuban child is happier than the average American, and Cuba is stuck back in the 70s. quote Actually I lived in the USSR to its end and moved here late 1992. quote The problem is they have been told the pain that they have caused, but what about their own pains. I mean their gonna build a memmorial to the Holocaust in the middle of Berlin! What about the German soldier and civilians that died, they werent all Nazis. The momerial should commemorate all innocent peoples that died in the War, not just the Jews. quote Yes, at the end, but in the 60s and early 70s the Soviet economy was quite strong. quote The reason for this is that they were all interdependant. Most major factories had materials bought in from other republics, when the borders were created the materials stopped comming and the factories stopped. The same would happen in the US if all the States became independant (unless there is some sort of orderly way of transition and a free trade treaty). quote Well, I would rather have the press controlled by the government rather than a few individuals. quote This was late in the 80s, though I admit consumer goods were never the forte of the Soviet Union. quote This is rubbish, and what about McArthism in America. quote I left because it fell apart. quote I am fairly certain the Europeans will apologise for this sooner or later, as the issue has allready crept up. But I want you to think about something. The USSR was nowhere near as bad as people in America think. And even Hitler and Stalin (geatest murderers of all time according to history) DID NOT USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN WORLD WAR 2. Even while the Soviet armies were taking Berlin and the Wehrmacht was set to take Moscow. But the US DID use chemical weapons in Vietnam, and the US is the only country to have used nuclear weapons.
-
quote Yes, I am aware of this. quote I believe the most important thing life is what I call 'satisfaction'. If on your deathbed (provided one lives to their natural death), one is not satisfied with their life, then no matter how filthy rich they are, it will all be in vain. In this sence, people in the USSR (after WW2) had a better life than those in the US. And this is all important. quote WW2 would have taken place if the Allies had won with or without US support. In fact the presence of President Wilson at the negotiations ensured that Germany's punishment was not as severe as could have possibly been. If US was not involved, then Germany would have probably won, but the war would have gone on for much longer. quote Contrary to popular belief, Germany was severly punished for WW2 also. Just look at the European map and notice the large chunk of German territory given to Poland including Eastern Prussia. Not mentioning the East/West division and the fact that the whole country was in ruins. quote Its not just about scientific advancements, but also economic and psycological aid and many other factors. quote:but individuals EU countries have tons of skeletons in their closets as well. I believe this only to be true for 'Great' Britain. The other European countries have either apologised or made up in one way or another. Mind you the vast majority of injustices the Europeans have done to each other. Probable the biggest exception to the above was the slave trade, though there were reasons behind this also...... quote Japan has always been threatened by Chinas presence, but how many timed in the past has China attempted to conquer Japan? None. Japan on the other hand has attacked China numerous times, last time being only 66 years ago.
-
quote You may know, but I still believe many are not aware, and the media does little to inform. And there probably still are State secrets that will never be revealed to the public (but are not a threat to national security). quote Mmm, this is arguable, but the US probably is one of the best places for one to live ie. the standard of living is very high. Nevertheless, money and opportunitty ARE NOT the most important things in life. quote I do believe that the world has sometimes benefited from US. For example if the US did not help the Allies in WW1, then the Axis would have most probably won allowing the Turks to wipe out the rest of us. But I still sincerely think more good came out of the Soviet Union than the US. And Reagan called the USSR the 'evil empire'. So what does that make the US? quote People are afraid of what they dont know and what is beyond their control and/or influence. If the whole of the Western Hemisphere dissapeared right now, it is most likelly that the EU would dominate the world in the West and China in the East. Frankly, I believe the EU would make a much more benevolent superpower. And China throughout history has always kept to itself, content with its neighbors expressing symbolic tribute every now-and-then. quote If everyone agreed if everyone else, then there wouldnt be much of a forum .
