Juggernaut
Members-
Posts
274 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Never
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by Juggernaut
-
Interesting....so is the US going to start bombing Britain now?
-
Olympics: First Armenian competitor comes in last place
Juggernaut replied to wh00t's topic in Sports and Recreation
As I feared, Russia lost to Finland (3-1) and will face the Chechs in the quarter-finals. Sweden is looking stronger and is undefeated, their goal-keeper (Salo) is outstanding, I think they will make it to the final. Canada put up a good show against the Chechs (3-3), but they didnt look the better side.... -
Who's next on America's Satanic list of "evil doers&quo
Juggernaut replied to Arturian's topic in News Feed
quote Of course we did the bulk of the fighting, but it would have been to no avail if the Russians didnt want us to win. -
Who's next on America's Satanic list of "evil doers&quo
Juggernaut replied to Arturian's topic in News Feed
quote I believe Russian support to be a crucial factor, if the Russians dont want Abkhazia to fall, then is WONT happen, simply because Russian troops will fill out Abkhaz ranks as mercenaries, not mentioning money, equipment etc. This happened in Karabagh too, at the beginning Russia (at the time USSR) was supporting Azeris to quell our 'rebellion', but when the Azeris got independence and started courting Turkey, the Russians did a face-about and thats the main reason why we won that war. -
Olympics: First Armenian competitor comes in last place
Juggernaut replied to wh00t's topic in Sports and Recreation
To tell you the truth they (Russia) didnt seem very strong, and were lucky to escape with a draw. So far the best team I have seen play was Sweden, but I am yet to see the Chechs (Nagano champs) in action. -
Who's next on America's Satanic list of "evil doers&quo
Juggernaut replied to Arturian's topic in News Feed
quote Not if the Russians leave their equipment to the Abkhaz.... quote This is indeed true, they are drumming up a jihad in their own interests, much like the Turks during the wars in the Balkans quote I dont think this attack was orchestrated by the Chechen 'government', only radical fanatics who knew that the Russians only needed an excuse (to invade), what they didnt know was that the Russians would not lose like 4 years before. -
Olympics: First Armenian competitor comes in last place
Juggernaut replied to wh00t's topic in Sports and Recreation
Yeah, I was waiting for a good thrashing , but the game seemed bought, I mean the Russians couldnt get a single long pass off in the first 1/3rd. If only the glory days of the old Soviet team would return, did you hear when the commentator said, Fitisov (the coach and one of the most famous players) had 11 world championships!, and one of players in the US side was the FIRST American player to be the top scorer in NHL!. -
Who's next on America's Satanic list of "evil doers&quo
Juggernaut replied to Arturian's topic in News Feed
I was watching the Russian News (NTV) the other day and it was revealed that the Defence Ministry (of Russia) is seriously considering pulling out the rest of the Russian troops (5000 men) from Georgia. There are concearns for the equipment that this contingent has, because its too expensive too transport back to Russia, this is worrying because the pull out of Soviet troops from Karabagh played a major role in intensifying the conflict there. -
Who's next on America's Satanic list of "evil doers&quo
Juggernaut replied to Arturian's topic in News Feed
quote I think you have misunderstood me, I never said there was anything to gain, just pointing out that if the US wanted to attack Iran they could easilly find a reason in Hezbullah. quote Next time you quote me please, do so in full, because you take my comments out of context. -
Who's next on America's Satanic list of "evil doers&quo
Juggernaut replied to Arturian's topic in News Feed
quote Hezbullah is the biggest Shiite Muslim 'terrorist' organisation. Whether Iran supports them or not, I dont know, what I do know is that its only logical for a strong relationship to be in existance between the two (Iran being Shiite, and fierce anti-Israel also). Also, the government support for a terrorist organisation will not be overt, so noone can conclude on this with much certainty. [ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ] -
Who's next on America's Satanic list of "evil doers&quo
Juggernaut replied to Arturian's topic in News Feed
quote We'll see in a couple of years when donations run out, I bet the whole thing will revert back to anarchy and no one will give a damn, because it would be too expensive to fix. quote Iran supports the Hezbullah, one of the biggest and most popular 'terrorist' organisations in the Muslim world. quote No, America has problems because Iran is fiercly anti-Israeli, and the Jewish lobby is very strong in US........you know the rest -
Who's next on America's Satanic list of "evil doers&quo
Juggernaut replied to Arturian's topic in News Feed
hahaha, you people knew I was coming didnt you? Artur, quote Havnt you heard, we are either with them OR against them, even those starving Somalies who have never seen a map (of world) before, are gonna have it, because they dont know what or who America is, hence they are terrorists.........[enter more stupidity] highflyer, quote Whats wrong with negotiations? Oh, I forgot America does not negotiate with 'terrorists' (unless of course there is political gain....hint.....Kosovo) Hasmiek, quote LMAO, And SORRY you should be! Azat, quote Although this may be true (I dont know him well enough), I figure the leader of the most powerful country in the world should have a (much) larger vocabulary.........it shows how well-read he is, which in turn shows what his intelect is. quote Why? TB, quote Very well said. This reminds me, I better get started on the American history......... -
Damn computer geeks, with thick glasses, unshaven and unclean! Pocket protector LOL, I dont even know what that is, must be some sort of electronic computer nerd communication device, whereby you dont have to communicate verbally but by sending digital electronic signals to each others brains [ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ] [ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
-
I'm not a metal/rock fan, but their music grew on me prob because of the Middle Eastern tang. They have very unique music..... Site is www.systemofadown.com
-
If the the Armenian ambassador had said something remotelly similar about the Holocaust in Israel, he/she would have been crucefied on the spot. I'm not usually anti-jewish, but the comments by the ambassadour are disgusting, considering they (the Jews) slap on one of those small hats and shove visiting statesmen into their cave (memorial). And now they are murdering Palestinians and driving them out of their homes (through terror I might add). The Germans did the right thing and Europe is thankful......... quote This Genocide denial is state policy, no matter who is at the helm, they would be singing the same song because of Turkish alliance. This is understandable, but the ambassador IN Armenia should not have the ordacity to make such blunt statements ('not genocide'). quote That Arafat is a fool, is a fact, but it is that nation that voted Sharon into office, and they must answer for his actions, just like the Germans are paying reparations for the actions of Hitler and the SS.
-
The ambassador should be demoted, as a slap in the face for Isreali policy........
-
quote mmm, this thread has exploded, I have only skimmed through the posts, but I have read Arturians posts before and my views (on this matter) are similar to his.....keep up the good work Artur
-
Ali, I must admit I'm not as much knowledgable about the Genocide as many other Armenians (and Turks), but I'll comment on your post anyway, though I may be wrong..... quote Yes, but there were probably also 'revolutionary bodies' in Britain made up of English bent on establishing a Communist State there. My point is these 'revolutionary bodies' were nothing more than a small group of men getting together for a chat over a cup of tea on Sunday afternoon. And in reallity posed no threat to the Ottoman regime. quote I have read in a number of books (by non-Armenian writers) that in fact these 150 were exchanged for British prisoners of war captured by the Ottomans in the Levant and Messopotamia, but were not released by Ataturk after the war ended. In fact Ataturk demamded that they only be exchanged for the 150 in question, and the British gave in.
-
-= DRUGS and DRINKING =- Be involved . Find out ways to stay
Juggernaut replied to MosJan's topic in Life
quote In most cases thats when the fun begins . But I'm not gonna do other drugs, I got offered a pill at New Years, while I was drunk/stonned, but I rejected it....... -
-= DRUGS and DRINKING =- Be involved . Find out ways to stay
Juggernaut replied to MosJan's topic in Life
I dont see the point of drinking, unless your at least going to get mildly drunk, for two reasons. 1. Alcohol is expensive (for uni students), and tastes bad, escpessially the heavy stuff (vodka,scotch,congac etc.) Hitsun, hitsun, haroor, haroor...............toilet bowl..............floor [ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ] -
Yay, lets group hug! *pulls trigger wired to high explosives strapped on to body* The result: one big mess . Blame Sammy (Bin Ladin)
-
-= DRUGS and DRINKING =- Be involved . Find out ways to stay
Juggernaut replied to MosJan's topic in Life
quote Firstly, your not mutilating your body if you dont drink exessivelly. Secondly, the funniest momments in my life have happened while under the influence (note: funniest, NOT happiest), and we only live once. The only other drug I've tried apart from smokes is pot. First time it was out of curiosity, but I was put off by the fact it didnt have any effect and I couldnt stop coughing violently for like 30 minutes afterwards. Second time was at my cuzes bday party, some of the guys were having pot, but they couldnt finish it, I was drunk and volunteered to smoke the rest . The results were...........amusing to say the least. -
quote mmmm, very philosophycal........
-
-= DRUGS and DRINKING =- Be involved . Find out ways to stay
Juggernaut replied to MosJan's topic in Life
quote Trust me, its even more hillarious when you are drunk (or at least tipsy) with them. Some people just dont know their (drinking) limits and thats what puts them off, because they may have had unpleasant experiences before . -
Political considerations (alliance with Turkey) is much more important than 2000 people
