Jump to content

Juggernaut

Members
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Juggernaut

  1. quote Secret of the hands eh? . I'm sorry but I'm still 20 and can relly on my most important body part . Unless of course we're talking about witchcraft here, then the possibilities might be endless indeed .
  2. I'm sorry (I realise this doesnt have anything to do with the debate), but your WW2 numbers are off German casualties ALONE: 6 million Other Axis countries suffered heavilly, escpessially Japan Soviet casualties ALONE: estimates range from 20 to 40 million! Polands casualties over 3 million. US and Britain 1/2 million each.
  3. Drinking Tip: Dont eat mangos while under the influence, otherwise you will be like me last night, crouching in front of toilet and spewin yellow chunks [ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
  4. quote LOL, I guess your most important body part didnt leave an impression
  5. Azat, thats too bad.... I drove drunk (and stoned) once in fact this New Years night . Will never do it again, it was only like 10 minutes through backstreets, but my reactions were so late (turning, stopping etc.), that it really is dangerous. As for social drinking, a glass or two wont do, bring on the keg........
  6. quote Yes, I went to this thread, all I found was an Azeri talking rubbish in broken english.
  7. I think German scientists recently proved, that drinking beer on a regular basis is good for your stomach.
  8. Sorry nellie, but I love being graphical when it comes to violence, too much Hollywood . Where can I find photoes of Angelina?
  9. quote No, I used it on impulse when I was signining up to this forum (I dont use this name elsewhere). My screen name is from X-Men the cartoon and fighting game, and I am a sort of physical juggernaut, by Armenian standards anyway. I've never played MechWarrior.
  10. If you like Age of Empires 2, get 'The Conquerors' expansion pack, it really enhances the game
  11. quote Dont you know Ali? They were kindly escorted out of the country toward the direction of modern day Armenia, where they proceeded to massacre the local population (Azeris) and now even dare to claim Karabagh as their......[enter more hillarious Azeri propaganda, mix and match for Azeri history] [ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ] [ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
  12. As for the Miss.... I think what is required here is some facial treatment with something blunt, preferably a sledge-hammer but a shovel will do just as well. Repeated strikes to the middle of the face escpessially (to bring eyes closer) and some general light allround treatment. Mind if I do the honors? [ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
  13. quote Plese quote me anywhere on this forum before calling me a racist. quote For the hundredth time what I said before was not the LAW , but my understanding of what is right.
  14. quote You could put it that way . I have a few female friends but I have never been in a 'relationship'. quote Are you implying that my parents are uneducated? How about this: My mother graduated from Novosibirsk university (best in USSR), which during Soviet times was considered the equal if not better than Harvard and Oxford, she has since then acquired and Phd and a doctorship in economical mathematics. Before we came to Australia she was the HEAD OF FOREIGN RELATIONS/TRANSACTIONS DEPARMENT OF THE RESERVE BANK OF ARMENIA. My father is an engineering grad of Erevan polytechnic insititute (its engineering faculty was one of the best in the USSR). And after only being 8 years in Australia he owns/manages an exponentially growing construction company with an annual turn-over in the tens of millions (the company has only been in operation for 2.5 years). My fathers level of english was zero when we arrived, and 95% of the people he now works with are not Armenian. Myself: I do not have any brothers or systers. I graduated from the oldest and one of the most respected high schools in NSW (largest population in Australia) and was in top 4% of the State in university admission. Some other graduates of my school include: Sir ..... Evatt (1st PRESIDENT of the UN, sorry I forget hist 1st name), Sir Edmund Barton (1st Prime Minister of Australia) and many others..... sorry if I got carried away, but I think its time you crawled under a rock and stayed there.
  15. Yeah, I'm really bad at controlling myself when it comes to PC games, so I stopped playing any after Age of Empires 2 got the better of me and I failed a uni subject . The only game I've played since for any length of time was Sudden Strike (a very good world war 2 real-time strategy sim, you will need to get a mod though, to make it truelly realistic). Stopped playing that six months ago, but I think I'm gonna get hoocked again when Warcraft 3 comes out . multiplayer tip for AOK players: to be very good at multiplayer (I was ), you must use keyboard shortcuts. And my fave army were the Turks, there is no way of beating Janni/hussar/bombard cannon combo in imperial, they are the BEST.
  16. I went to the official site, after which I had one phrase going through my mind: Who let the dogs out? Some of the girls have trully mutilated faces, where are the judges looking (I know )? Face should be put before body.....
  17. Yes, somehow this has escaped their (revisers) minds. [ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
  18. quote No, I think I have stressed this before, it is only what I think is the right thing to do, not my law. quote I think Sir Winston Churchill will answer this one... "If you are under 35 and are a conservative, then you dont have a heart, but if you are over 35 and are a liberal then you dont have a HEAD" -Sir Winston Churchill (wartime British Prime Minister)
  19. I am sorry for you THOTH, I really am.
  20. quote Gene pool in New Zealand, eh? I didnt think that it took much intelligence to work out that Oz stands for Australia and Sydney is IN Australia. Or have you lived under a rock for the past few year? (Sydney Olympics). As for marrying, if I dont find someone here, then I'll go to Armenia, I was born there, and share the culture so it shouldnt be too difficult. quote I am sorry thoth I do not live in NZ, so I wouldnt know. quote I never said they did, I'm just highlighting what I think is the 'right' thing to do. quote Yes, in fact it is chemicals, but then I shouldnt expect much from someone who doesnt know where Sydney is. quote Again its not my law, but what I presume is right. But to clarify for fools like yourself, men should seek to have sex (with women) before marriage, but women should not (seek sex of any kind). I know this wont work out coz there will be women having sex before marriage to satisfy the mens demand. And homosexuality SHOULD be outlawed. quote Once again, I dont live in NZ, but I would rather live there than the States. quote I go to church for festivites (Easter, Christmas, weddings etc.), quote I have always wondered what sort of propaganda they feed goats such as yourself in the States. I mean I watch CNN sometimes and I cant really say that it was inspirational. Sure they did many close-ups on your flag (after Sept 11), but then I guess that would be enough. quote I can only start on it in a fortnight, shouldn't take long, after all you dont have much of a history.
  21. hehe, man I've been missing out. Thoth, I see you have successfully replaced MJ as the 'high moral figure' on this forum, I wonder if you'll also be able to match his wit . Ok lets get down to business, regarding intermarriage, inter-dating etc. I have nothing against inter-dating, and I think this should be promoted in the Armenian community because it expands our horizons in knowledge and also promotes us in other communities. Intermarriage I would not approve of, though I know how strong love maybe. Mind you I have yet to 'fall in love', but a close friends of mine have and the effects are quite compelling. I for one understand that 'love' is simply chemicals messing with your brain , mind you its difficult to turn the tap off . sex - is healthy and fun I'm sorry this may sound sexist , but men should get as much as possible before marriage, but women should stay virgins. I know its bad, but thats my currents stance (it will probably change after marriage). Armenian church- I am not much of a church-goer and have only so far read 1/3 of the Bible (I have read the childrens version several times when I was 10 ), but I believe Christianity and being Armenian are inter-twinned. If you are not Christian then you are not Armenian.
  22. Well, well I havnt posted for a while now, but people have kept on arguing about America and its role in this world. Its a good thing MJ is not around, or he may have proven you all (anti-Americans) insane , like he did to me, thats why I took my little brake . University starts for me again in March, but before then I'll try and put together a critical comprehensive analysis of Americas history from creation to current state. I might even enjoi it .
  23. quote First, I am not an intellectual, nor do I pretend to be. Second, I was not born in Australia and have only lived here 9 years. This considered, I believe my level of English to be pretty fcuking good. Third, fascism (in most cases) DID benefit the entire people of a country. Fourth, shrinking from an argument and instead throwing insults shows how much of an intellectual you are.
  24. quote North Korea is a Communist, not a Fascist State, there are significant difference not only in ideology but also government and economic structure quote Yes, and the large corporations work in line with the State to better the well-being of the common citizens not just the shareholders.
  25. quote quote Shame? I dont see how 'steeling' from institutions that are based on usury (interest) as shameful. I dont know about the States but here the banks are the most profitable companies that post record profits year after year, but bank fees are also climbing just as the quality of service is slipping and lines are getting longer. There was also recently a nation-wide strike by bank employees here for better pay and working conditions. I would imagine the situation in the States would be similar of not worse as there is less government control and regulation there. In my opinion banks and other lending institutions are a sham, one thinks a fashist system of government will makes things much better for all.
×
×
  • Create New...