Jump to content

Juggernaut

Members
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Juggernaut

  1. quote Unfortunatelly I do not have the time nor the motevation to explain all my statements to our thick forumers.
  2. Man, you got alot of free time on your hands
  3. One thinks the Soviet experience might have taught the Armenian people a lesson, and it has, but some are more pnduk than others.
  4. I dont know what NATO is thinking in regards to the Balkans, as soon as their 'peacekeepers' are withdrawn open warfare will break-out again.
  5. quote mmmm, contrary to popular belief politics is a primitive art, to be a good politicion however one must have the right personality.
  6. I dont know why the Vatican is trying to conserve their relations with Turkey, after all one of em even tried to kill the Pope himself.
  7. If only I could help . Instead of filling my brain cells with 'computer wizdom', I have been reading car magz recently in the hollow anticipation of buying a brand new Honda Integra Type R in the near future. I guess I could stick one of these posters on the bonnet
  8. I've said it before and I'll say it again Bush is an IDIOT rivalling Usama Bin Ladin (giving up his inheritance for a life and now most probably death in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan). A true representation of the majority of the US public (Bush is). And btw, Turkey is more important to US that Armenian and American-Armenian community will ever be. Unfortunatelly that is the painful truth, and unfortunatelly America is the most powerful country on earth.
  9. Harut, me being someone who was born there and hasnt visited in almost 9 years reading your post bought tears to my eyes. Yerani kez Hopefully we will visit next year.
  10. quote Nah, aint married yet, and when evaluating I did have my real name in mind, and it doesnt start with a J.
  11. mmmm, surprisingly accurate, for me anyway....
  12. Another example of American hipocracy. On one hand they plan on attacking Afghanistan on another they want to send aid to Azerbaijan. Go figure....
  13. The Byzantines became too arrogant and that was their end, because they displayed this arrogance in diplomacy in relations with Armenians, Crusaders and other possible allies.
  14. Well, considering half the American nation voted for Bush, I can clearly see some of these ignorant people attacking Armenians. In Sydney the day after the bombing a Lebanese Orthodox Church was vandalised......idiots.
  15. Azerbaijan has a lot of oil, and I am sure even if evidence was produced that there are/were training camps there, the West wouldnt take any action, at the most political preassure. They know full well those camps would be there to train Chechens (and a few others) against Russia, and therefore are no threat to themselves. With time Azerbaijans 'oil card' will become increasingly important as the world starts running out of fossil fuels, the US would therefore refrain from taking any action that would transform Azerbaijan into another Iran or Iraq.
  16. quote Yes, they have gained the most from that attack.
  17. quote Yes, I did celebrate for like 15 minutes the morning I turned the TV on and saw the WTC collapsing. I initially thought the attack had been carried out at night (how else could the bombers bring so much explosives into the building), hence casualties would be minimal. But when I realised that they flew planes into the buildings and moreover it took place at like 8:30am, then I stopped celebrating and indeed am now sad because the possibility of economic consequences and the fact that many more are going to die for the US to extract its revenge.
  18. Many innocents died in that attack, but it was a good wake up call to the policies conducted by the US around the world. The majority of the worlds population hates the USA and if I was a Palestinian, Iraqi, Afgani or a dozen other nationalities I would be celebrating too.
  19. quote Mind clarifying this statement, I dont see how my post may have bought someone to this conclusion, unless of course this individual happened to be a Turk. quote I doubt it will, because both my parents pay taxes and I will also be doing so after I graduate from university with a double degree. Professionals like me are in short supply. quote I can in most cases tell an Armenian apart from any other Middle Easterner by their unique eyes. I am sure there is a very small cross section, but this is to be expected after living with Asians for over 1000 years. quote I am not an Armenian chauvenist, I am a nationalist however, and what are you? quote mmmm, then I am afraid you are then almost 0% Armenian. Whos is this Ara fellow? I have never heard of him. [ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
  20. I think its quite interesting how the Turkic peoples (including the Mongols) despite having been in contact with the most advanced civilisations at certain times (Arabs, Chinese, Europeans etc.) have remained culturally backward. They have relied on savaging other cultures in order to inrich theirs (unsuccessfully). Mind you a true Turk would have Mongoloid eyes, most of the inhabitants of modern day Turkey do not have Mongoloid eyes (despite the fact that Mongoloid eyes are dominant when it comes to genetics), which only means theirs is a mongrel race.
  21. Matagh is an Armenian tradition and has nothing to do with Christianity, and I was not aware that Our Church supports it. But on the whole I believe traditions must be kept, it is our culture and we dont have to change it so that we please Armenians who now want to be 'politically correct'
  22. I think THOTH put it preatty well, I have nothing to add.
  23. quote:why go far? try HyeForum. right here. we're all good here. I second that notion
×
×
  • Create New...