Jump to content

Juggernaut

Members
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Juggernaut

  1. Yes MJ, we have no heroes, our religion is corrupt and our culture is simple savagery. LOL
  2. Nice.... I love woman jokes...I wonder what our female countrymen think of em?
  3. Unfortunately I am not aware of any of the dealings this particular Catholicos has had, nor am I aware of the state of the Armenian Church leadership in Russia, but I certainly agree with his view on this particular issue. With the way things are going now there is a possibility of another war in the Middle East and Jerusalem will not escape the damage. It is also a religious place for all religions concearned. It was proposed by the UN in 1960s to make Jerusalem an international city under UN supervision. I believe this is the only way to go as both the Palestinians and Israelis want Jerusalem as their capital. Under UN supervision all will have free access and Jerusalem will remain as it has always been the capital of the Christian world and not the capital of a specific secular state.
  4. MJ, I am not going to be bothered posting replies to your comments anymore, its a waste of time, a commodity I have little of. In any event whatever I post is dismissed by yourself in the wrong assumption that I am minor and my opinion will change with time. I am not denying that it probably will, but so will everyone elses. Currently my views stand, and I can reply to your post but I am not going to be bothered because it will lead nowhere. Thereby I am also saving your time, though judging by the amount of posts you have made you probably are a proficient typer. I am only going to reply to your posts only if you specifically ask me to or if your post p!sses me off. Cheers.
  5. MJ, quote I dont forget or miss, your posts are right there, they are not deleted, why dont you skim through them again....... quote As I said, I will follow your example. At the current time however I have nothing to follow. quote I dont understand the point of this statement, unless you take me to be insane or somethin.
  6. MJ, quote China - like Russia a permanent member of the Security Council has always advocated the lifting of sanctions. India - I included India in my post because its the 2nd most populous nation, and it too advocates (although less strongly of course) the lifting of sanctions Indonesia - Indonesia was included because it is the 4th most populous nation and after the US supported Oz in the Timor affair it became a strong advocate for Iraq, and their President even came close to vising Saddaam. Arab countries - Most of the Arab countries have shown their dissatisfaction with the sanctions by ignoring the no-fly zone and normalising relations. quote I very much doubt the US would have chosen a different policy if the respective African and Latin American countries were trully democratically elected. quote The US made a secret pseudo-alliance with South Africa in 1970s. By which the US would refrain from complaining about the aparthait in South Africa too much and South Africa would aid the rebels in Angola against the government. Clear? I saw an American documentary on this only last week....I even recall the name of the documentary which is also my source of information on Chile "Cold War". You might have even seen it. quote Please you know this as well as I do, all armies of the world have 'defence' somehow attached to their names, and if they were only used in defence then there would be no wars. quote I certainly do quote This topic was bought up on BBC (a few weeks ago) and largelly dealt with American corporations and government behaviour in African nations escpessially in relation to oil. I am not going to be botherred commenting on the last paragraph of yours as I dont see how it bears any relevance.
  7. MJ, quote Do you not adress someone when you reply to them, or do you adress the air surrounding you? quote I am not sensitive to anything, I have only shown anger after inapropriate comments were made by yourself, such as the your post before this one. quote And I am willing to fulfill my duty after you fulfill yours, as I would like to follow your set example.... quote Would this mean agreeing with your point of view? If it doesnt I will like you to show me where I have not behaved maturelly on this forum, taking into account of course the fact that my English is not perfect.
  8. MJ, quote Im neither your child, nor a teenager, therefore I would encourage you to show more respect when you adress me, or not adress me at all. quote Thank you, I infact always feel free to do anything I want within reason of course. quote Is this another threat? As far as I know I have not broken any forum rules or have come close to doing so. I do however realise that my views are quite different to yours and therefore you may try to use your position as moderator on this forum to your advantage.
  9. quote Only in America, Bro, only in America.....
  10. MJ, quote Its either a typo or my crappy English, can you please rephrase.
  11. MJ, quote I dont need to bash them, they are humiliated and hated enough for the wrongs they have commited in the past. quote OK, how about Russia, France, China, India, Indonesia just to name the major ones. And ALL Arab countries advocate the lifting of sanctions except probably Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. Even Turkey (US major ally in region) wants the sanctions lifted. quote Chile for one. A democratically elected Socialist government was overthrown by the US financially and millitary backed Pinochet in a millitary coup, who then proceeded to rule despotically for over 20 years. Angola for another (1960s). A democratically elected communist government was at war with rebels. the US supplied the rebels and even made an ally of South Africa (at the time of apartait (sp?)) in order to overthrow the government. Civil war continues to this day, thanks to US inteverntion. quote Missile defence. nuff said. quote By forcing smaller and in many cases impoverished nations to favour its corporations over their local and international competitors. quote:Also, do I sense a frustration in your tone due to the “destruction of USSR?” Yes, the USSR was good deterant to US 'despotic rule over the world'. Now there is no balance, and the US does whatever it pleases. quote I dont see how I am not diligent, perharps you had yourself in mind when you made this statement. quote I would think the majority of the people who are ignorant, dont believe that they are ignorant. quote I can certainly see how an ignorant person can see my view as paranoia. quote Unfortunatelly extremmes do exist in this world, in fact even if they dissapeared then naturally new extremmes will take their place. I hope you understand what I mean.
  12. On Marxism I'll just quote Sir Winston Churchill (the wartime leader of Britain) and one of the greatest politicians in history. "BABBOONARY" - Churchill decribing Marxism/Bolshevism. Sums it up preaty well. No?
  13. Calm down you two, personally I dont care if MJ happens to be a Mason or not. What worries me about Armenians who also happen to be Masons is whether their alligences lie with their brethren or the Masonic Order first. If the latter is the case, then there indeed is something to worry about. I am bringing up this point, because I do not believe the Order is like your average tennis or bowling club, where men get together to enjoi each others company and have a good time around a table with a cup of cofee. Masonry has on not one occasion in the past shown that it has and still does have political and economic clatter. I also must add the fact that the major Churches have allready associated Freemasonry with heresy. And once again MJ, I AM NOT and conspiracy theorist, I am simply stating FACTS which put together are worrying.
  14. Yeah Harut something like that . I got into the spirit of things.
  15. ooop sorry I thought, Paul thought I was a Mason.. [ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
  16. I remember my father (with a few of his friends) took me to an Ararat match once when I was like 7, and the USSR still intact. Ararat was playing the Georgian team and we won 2:1, probably the only time I ever said obsenities in front of my father (directed at the ref, of course), it was an unforgetable experience. To victory ARARAT!!!!
  17. MJ, quote Actually its more like, only two countries advocate that the sanctions be kept - the US and Britain quote Oh, but it has escpessially during the Cold War, overthrowing democraatically elected governments and installing their own in many cases tyrranical allies. And with the destruction of the USSR, matters are likelly to get worse as the US seeks to further its economic and millitary dominance over the world. quote:I get an impression of some other motives behind them, or at least unbalanced hyperventilation. Yes, Im a member of Usama Bin-Ladins terrorist organisation because I seek to 'damage' the image the US has created of itself at home. quote Yes, its either Im paranoid or you are ignorant.
  18. Well, put it this way, the as a result of the American intervention in Vietnam, over 2 million civilions died, and the effects of agent orange and other pesticides are taking their toll to this day. Has America apologised? No? As a result of the American led sanctions on Iraq, 5000 children die every month because of malnutrition and lack in medicine. America (and the Brits) is responsible for a Genocide that is taking place right at this moment.
  19. Agassi is quite old, and will probably be retiring soon, we need another Champion to take his place, but I very much doubt we will ever again be able to have anyone match Agassi's achievements.
  20. Rose, quote Actually, I dont think would care less as to what others believe quote And what is the truth? That Islam incourages bloodthirsty savagery? I for one thought in the similar matter, untill I went to university and met some intelligent Muslims. There are certainly some savages among them, but their religion is not the cause. Moreover the Koran is open to intepretation, it may be interpreted by as many ways as there people on this earth, when people read it the only parts they end up remembering is what they want to know. A savage would only remember parts where 'war upon the disbelievers' is waged. A more intelligent Muslim would consider the Koran as a whole. Sorry, if there is too much bragging here . Aghmug, quote I am not talking about the people who have embraced Islam and Christianity, but the teachings of each religion. quote The only State that persecuted against Muslims for any length of period in time was Spain during the Reconquista (Reconquest) of their country from the Moors. The vast majority of the Muslims fled back to North Africa, were converted or later dealt with by the Inquisition. You may ask what about the Crusaders? Well, the Crusaders learnt to respect Muslims, and after the Siege of Jerusalem there were no widespread massacres of civilian population by Christians.
  21. Damn, I wish I could have come earlier, this would have been a good debate. Anyways I have skimmed through the posts and will add my two cents. Is Islam a rapist religion? NO! Islam is as much of rapist religion as Christianity, Judaism, Taoism etc. The reason why Islam is seen in such a bad light can be attributed to two things, the media and the Muslim people themselves ie. on average Muslims are less 'civilised' than Christians, and their 'excesses' weather in war or peace are the result of their culture and race not religion. In fact Islam has played a great part in civilising the nomadic Turks for one. Islam is an agressive religion compared to Christianty. Both Islam and Judaism urge their followers to virtually attack and/or impose taxes on their neigbours if they happen to belong to another faith. Cant be botherred adding anything else
  22. I think its a perfect example of what in history is called 'sabre-rattling' and nothing more, escpessially with the peace talks that are currently taking place. Azeris know full well, that even if they do win a war it will surelly last more than a few years and the economy will suffer as a consequence, not least of the reasons being the possibility of sanctions placed upon them for aggressive actions.
  23. Sorry peoples, I have been away for while, I had some academic problems that needed attention, anyways am back, and I'll start surfing the web to back my arguments in next few days.
  24. Which parts do you want me to prove? The innformation about the Diet? I havnt got too much time on me, but I can try and find info on particular points you disagree with me on. So just list the points you want proven, and I'll do my best. While Im at it I would appreciate it if you could back your claims of: 1. The Diet lasting only 2-3 days 2. The Turks defeated BEFORE the Diet was formed [ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
  25. Juggernaut

    Masonic Society

    quote I wouldnt be surprised, in fact many of the 19th and early 20th century European revolutions were lead by Freemasons. This is blatant evidence that the organisation acts as whole unit and not on the individual level when it comes to political issues. Therefore there is a possibillity that this organisation has an overall political objective/s [ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: Juggernaut ]
×
×
  • Create New...