Jump to content

Dan

Members
  • Posts

    1,584
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan

  1. Dan

    Hyeforum

    the best forum in the world is... well, the link is not for general public sharing... this place is cool on some occasions, nasty on others -- just being honest here. i respect and admire a lot of people on here, and dislike a few others, but overall it's a good place to spend time at, quite a lot of knowledgeable discussions too. and to the mods, sometimes you DO do good/appropriate things, but try not to be too much of control freaks, cos it's a turn-off. just my 2 cents, cos i don't have any more money lol..
  2. Dan

    Dec. 25 Vs Jan. 6

    Merry Christmas to you too... for whatever day you celebrate it. that's what they have subways running longer for on Christmas day and New Year's Eve
  3. Dan

    Dec. 25 Vs Jan. 6

    That's pretty sad, IMO... but then again, I'm an atheist... talk about sheep being fooled into following something without thinking... Edit: Just for the record, I meant --- going to church on the occasion of Christmas day wholeheartedly -- i.e. not out of duty, but out of true belief...
  4. Yes, that's cos there are so many similarities between both cultures and the stupidity of old-fashioned, closed-minded people, who hate "letting" others "live"....
  5. According to many Armenians, she is.. lol... but then again, some Armenians tend to make everything about their nation/culture... like Gus in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Talk about arguing about something that has not been proven to exist in the first place... lol... what a waste of time.
  6. yes, there is a lot wrong with it -- it is bigoted and stupid. it encourages inequality rather than closing the gap in social standing (not talking about physical differences).
  7. Puhleeez, that has nothing to do with the law of nature. it's about the way we're brought up, males and females... it's about gender education and identity formation, not instincts. it's about "oooh, the wife protected the husband, shame on him, he's such a sissy"...
  8. Dan

    Wow Sadam Arrested?

    Pretty soon, I hope... But right now he's quite busy with his campaign funds... he wishes Operation Iraqi Liberation (OIL) money had reached him and his pals sooner -- but right now he's praying (to his gods [money?]) that it reaches him before he's actually brought to the Hague for planned war crimes or the crime of war, whichever the case may be.
  9. Please, don't get me started... It's about time Armenian men stop being stupid and treating women like they're objects to be traded between the father and the future husband... get over yourself.
  10. Actually, Lilith was Adam's first wife... and she didn't like his stupid control-freak nature, so she left him, and Adam found Eve ...
  11. Me too... No, it doesn't need an explanation -- if it were Jewish, it would've been mentioned. If it's anything non-Jewish or non-American, it doesn't get mentioned. Owned by Jews, operated by Jews. Need I say more? (Not being anti-all-Jews here -- just those who control CNN, directly and indirectly)
  12. Dan

    Wow Sadam Arrested?

    If he weren't drugged, he would've shot at them -- or he would've done something else, acted differently. It was very uncharacteristic of him, the way he acted.
  13. why do you think having babies is the stupidest thing ever? I don't think it's stupid. I think it's cool, sometimes annoying (all the worries, etc.), sometimes feels like it wasn't worth the time and sacrifice, etc., but in the end, I don't think ANYONE regrets having a baby... or at least not the majority of people... I don't know -- I don't think responsible pregnancy/reproduction is a mistake. This coming from someone who can't stand older kids (2 years +) lol..
  14. Dan

    Marilyn Manson

    I think whoever likes him likes him already. Don't think it really changes much... But talking about shocking people to sell records -- Madonna... That kiss... that was just wrong -- because it was for the wrong purposes... I just don't understand why they made such a big deal about it -- it did work, actually... and that's the sad part.. *sigh*
  15. Dan

    Marilyn Manson

    lol... Manson is a fine artist. Don't even get me started on Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, and that attention seeking ho Madonna. http://www.student.yorku.ca/~shoghig/dan/ranting.gif
  16. Dan

    Marilyn Manson

    I'm sure there IS a reason, but I don't wanna know what it is... lol...
  17. Dan

    Wow Sadam Arrested?

    Saddam was held by Kurdish forces, drugged and left for US troops LONDON, : Saddam Hussein was captured by US troops only after he had been taken prisoner by Kurdish forces, drugged and abandoned ready for American soldiers to recover him, a British Sunday newspaper said. Saddam came into the hands of the Kurdish Patriotic Front after being betrayed to the group by a member of the al-Jabour tribe, whose daughter had been raped by Saddam's son Uday, leading to a blood feud, reported the Sunday Express, which quoted an unnamed senior British military intelligence officer. The newspaper said the full story of events leading up to the ousted Iraqi president's capture on December 13 near his hometown of Tikrit in northern Iraq, "exposes the version peddled by American spin doctors as incomplete". A former Iraqi intelligence officer, whom the Express did not name, told the paper that Saddam was held prisoner by a leader of the Kurdish Patriotic Front, which fought alongside US forces during the Iraq war, until he negotiated a deal. The deal apparently involved the group gaining political advantage in the region. An unnamed Western intelligence source in the Middle East told the Express: "Saddam was not captured as a result of any American or British intelligence. We knew that someone would eventually take their revenge, it was just a matter of time." - AFP Posted: 21 December 2003 1158 hrs Source
  18. Dan

    Marilyn Manson

    His pic: http://www.theage.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1070351624751_2003/12/03/MANSON1.jpg
  19. Dan

    Marilyn Manson

    Why is he scary? Looks don't determine personality - at least not always... he's actually a very nice person, if you've seen him in the interview by Michael Moore. I'm not really a very frequent listener to his songs - I'd rather listen to Nirvana and Pink Floyd than Manson, but I still like his songs. He's great. One of my favourites, alongside Thrice and KMFDM.
  20. Dan

    Marilyn Manson

    lol.. scary? nah... i don't think he's scary.. but i don't know what it is about him/hislooks that turn me on lol..
  21. Dan

    Marilyn Manson

    YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE his songs!!! And I think he's extremely hot lol..
  22. haha, good stuff.. actually, I applied for that this year... why does it take so long to get U.S. citizenship? it doesn't take THAT long to get Canadian citizenship.............
  23. Dan

    Impressions Of The Day

    Happy birthday, Armat.. best wishes.. and skittles, bandwidth stealing is bad.
  24. I often get nosebleeds after I argue with my mom, cos I get so angry and just stop talking..
×
×
  • Create New...