Jump to content

Car (& 4WD) talk


Recommended Posts

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20040115/Images/hummer-front.jpg

 

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20040115/Images/hummer-back.jpg

 

Moses Davis was driving this one wan he lost control of his vehicle while trying to maneuver it around the corner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

next week is time to work on the t100

http://i20.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/85/cc/ea_1_b.JPG

will be adding some Heat Barrier & Noise Insulation & Fatmat Deadener

http://www.soundsdead.com/images/IMG_1114.jpg

 

http://www.soundsdead.com/images/9.jpg

 

i can't stand the noise it's way to irritating - and the heat from the florr is way to much

 

so at first will poott some Fatmat Deadener then the Insulation

and at teh same time add teh 3 TV's + dvd and some good stereo & Overhead Console of GM s10 :ap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sip i  have been  duing the  same  :)

can you help me  find  the

GM Overhead Console Temperature sensor & Compass wiring diagram

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

http://s93725736.onlinehome.us/sip/zr2/console_wiring.gif

 

Does this help? What kind of a console is it, where is it from, and do you have the temp sensor and wiring harness for it?

Edited by Sip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sip jan it's off a s10 and no don;t have the temp sensor - i faund one at the cost of $19 the green is the signel frome temp sensor - Blk is Ground

 

all i need for the Compess + & -

 

i will look in to it mor

 

thanks for the info Sip jan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can also try to find the info in my 2001 Helm manuals .. I have all the service manuals for my blazer.

 

The GM part # for the temperature sensor I think is 15971127. It seems to be about $14 at trademotion. I have never ordered from there. The other place to look is gmpartsdirect.com .. they have it for $19 I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This must be the sexies coupe! :o

 

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/A/aston-martin/vantage-v8/03-large/vantage-desert-r3q-2.jpg

 

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/A/aston-martin/vantage-v8/03-large/vantage-desert-fancy.jpg

 

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/A/aston-martin/vantage-v8/03-large/vantage-desert-f3q.jpg

 

http://www.astonmartin.com/content/allsites/images/800_600_imageGallery_V8_Vantage_1_7da07994-b3d1-4ff1-95a1-c333f6107d08.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sip can you help me to  find  top/cove  for  my  T100

like the one on 4runner

 

http://www.4x4wire.com/gallery/readers_rigs/Toyota/4Runner/Mark_Rael.jpg

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

MosJan, all I know is that it's called "canback" I think. I know one of my S10 buddies has something similar. I don't know where is a good place to buy it but this is what I found on gooble ...soft-top.com

 

HERE is some more information about how to install one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
MosJan, all I know is that it's called "canback" I think. I know one of my S10 buddies has something similar. I don't know where is a good place to buy it but this is what I found on gooble ...soft-top.com

 

HERE is some more information about how to install one.

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

 

Thank you Sip jan - i took of the hard top off the t100

at the cost of $450 CanBack sounds good

 

Tilt up is $650 +

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh and check THIS out! :eek:

 

... especially the video of the roll!

http://www.whiteknight.ca/moab2005%20CLIP.jpg

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

 

http://www.whiteknight.ca/moab2005%20009.jpg

 

ohhh Boyyy :) i'v been at this plce atlist 18+ times in last 12 years

we was looking at some of the old PIc's that we have and you can see how it changes year after year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...