Jump to content

THOTH

Banned
  • Posts

    3,609
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by THOTH

  1. THOTH

    Impressions Of The Day

    HyeBruno... (you don't fool us girl... )
  2. THOTH

    Impressions Of The Day

    No Sip...a gentlemen leads... And yeah - that was my point - I was refering to me not being the lady... And Sip...don't cast those stones..ya hear?
  3. Agreed MJ..though I suspect we differ on much as well. The whole thing is a terrible mess though - don't you think? With prospects of getting much worse in so many ways...I think I may need to start believeing in/hoping for miracles...as we are going to need one...we are backed into the proverbial corner...in many ways we are relying on the Iraqis for soem enlightned slef interest...we are potetinally providing them with a tremndous oppurtunity...but will they have the gumptin to succesfully take advantage of it...in face of all the forces to the contrary...and whatcan possibly be done to improve our image...in/to the world and in specifically in the Arab (& Islamic) world & middle East in general...is there any hope? And if not (as I fear)...I feel for the world and situation that we are handing our children...I have to think that we can do better...
  4. THOTH

    Impressions Of The Day

    Who are you calling a lady? LOL
  5. Hey 'Bruin...a little late...I've already been playing matchmaker with these two (succesfully I might add...though perhaps I am claiming a role that was in fact unecessary...)...though Extra had me going earlier today implying her infatuation was with me! Turns out she was just trying to get (her) Sip jealous ....anyway - good questions...and i'm as curious as to the answers as you!
  6. THOTH

    Sick

    thanks Edward - pretty funny...I came accross (someone told me about) a Turkish name recently along similar lines...but it wouldn't likely pass the censors here...and besides I'll leave it to the person who showed me it to post if they wish...
  7. Whoah! LOL ...well I must say your my kind of gal (or would be...)...but I see what your up too...trying to get your true love (Sip) jealous eh? And I ws thinking you really liked me... ..but I see now...uh huh... But - I don't know...maybe I can give you one more chance...if you would only answer this one question for me...perhaps our "affair" on this thread can continue... 1+1= ____ LOL (yeah and at least they won't be able to say were off topic)
  8. THOTH

    Sick

    Hey nice (funny) link skittles...thanks Hey I wonder if that first gal - with all the ...studs? etc...has trouble getting near magnets?
  9. Yeah - but which of us is tigger & which is pooh?
  10. Awww, don't feel left out.. All the girls on here are your admirers Oh no...wait till my wife finds out...
  11. Hmmm...wonder if Castro knows he's had competition...
  12. K99 - just curious...are you planning on having any children? And if so - will you teach them to talk like you do? LOL (again)... And good - don't do that stuff..it'l fry your brain...and goodness knows I don't think we can take any chances there...
  13. Well Arm3n - I'm so glad that you have shared with us that you think my life and my paycheck are dull...I assure you that neither is the case...as for your chances to do anything in your life nearly as interesting as the things I have done...well, let me say...they are not good...
  14. K99 - are you sure that your 20? and married? You don't have a crack pipe in your hand or anything do you? Just checking (don't do that stuff BTW! Even if Tupac may have done it...etc) LOL
  15. K99 Are you aware that there is a movie comming out about Tupac? (In his own words or some such...kind of a documentary I think)... Frankly I cannot say I was ever much of a fan...(though he didn't seem totally lame/brainless as very many rappers & such are...)
  16. Well I'm your admirer babes! LOL Hm...yeah maybe though...but I feel left out...some of us just have stalkers...LOL
  17. LOL - look who is talking....weren't you just telling Stormy to acept the way things are or get out? And aren't you the one complaing about the girls you know...how slutty they are or whatever? And putting down mexicans etc etc...seems like you have a lot of issues kid. So just what is it you know...oh great genius of ours? I really feel sick every time I come accross a young person with such twisted attitudes and total ignorance as you constantly display. Shouldn't you be in school or something? Just how many grades have they held you back anyway?
  18. Yeah all you mods have secret powers don't you...probably can see me through my computer screen...(don't look now! LOL)
  19. Hey Sas - looks like you got a new admirer (whoo hoo)...LOL...hope she doesn't look anything like her pic....ever "have" a bald girl? Or one with muslces bigger than yours? LOL BTW K99 - you can send a PM to someone without them being online...they'll get it when they log on...
  20. K99 - if he trusted you then why should it matter who you make friends with.
  21. Arm3n - you are such a pathetic little pig.... Yeah - 150 years ago - I can just se it - you in your white robes lynching our dear Sev-Marde...and telling us - hey this is just the way it is 'round here - so you jus accept it. Look genius...just because certain things are a certain way - that many/most folks accept or believe certain things - doesn't at all make the right. Now I am seeing you - 88 years ago - in some village in Anatolia...the Turks come and say - all Armenians hit the road now...this is the way of things now....so were they right? Should we not condomn their actions/beliefs etc? Grow up and learn a little...
  22. THOTH

    Proof Of God

    Domino - sorry - but I still don't see #7 or even any of the rest - as certancies...even with your empiricle evidence of your own self conciousness...I still contend that you could be being fooled (into even believeing that your thoughts are your own...and all the rest...just like perhaps if a computer was to become self aware but could only carry out its programs...it might think that it has a mind with free will (that it is carrying out the programs because that is its wish) etc - but that would be an illusion. And even our perception of reality - we can only see to a certain level - though we contend (believe) that there are elcrtons and protons & such all moving around - that if we could see/percieve this level - we would look to be very different that the "reality" of what we consider ourselves to be...(make any sense)... And finally - why do you bother talking to us anyway? (likely figments of your immagination & such)...and certainly your expectation of our ability to process your wisdom must be rather low...and at best highly uncertain...LOL
  23. THOTH

    Proof Of God

    Yes "Bruin - a nice very positive post...but a couple of things: What about Turks? Is there a flicker in them...the possibility of redemtion etc - in your eyes? And is it OK for an Armenian/Armenians to hate Turks when many/most? may be perfectly fine/good folks etc And I do think that there are just bad/wicked people. Ones who know that they are - and perhaps even revel in it...and those who might think they are good people - but are real SOBs or worse (and who think of no one but themselves and are/are willing to to anything to other for their own gain/merryment or what have you...I don't see any chance of grace for these sorts of people...though I can accept the fact that a few might see the errors of their ways and change...but most do not... I do however believe that most of us though are fundementally good - and like you said - we can feel the pain and have empathy for others And I also agree that going through the motions (of religion - as in attending church etc) is far less valuable than internalizing lessons and figuring out that one should do good things for others etc - on ones own. Anyway - you may have figured out by now that I'm not a believer...but I think if more folks expressed their belief as you have - so positvely - then maybe I could say I see value in such...
  24. Yeah - Bones & Skittles and al - lets hear it for "traditional" marraiges eh? Disgusting...I can hardly stand even hearing about men who beat their wives...such pathetic bahavior...what kind of men are these who could do such...and then we hear all this about Armenian women being put on a pedestal etc - well this doesn't buy it IMO...and this is indicative of the problems inherent in a "traditional" relatiohship...its more akin to slavery...and makes no sense to me what so ever...sure its good for men with real self image issues and women who are just too ignorant/uninformed to know better...
  25. Property 1.0 Composer: Todd Rundgren I'll be your fantasy, but I won't be your property Love you eternally, but I'll never be your property Love from me's not guaranteed Just because you think I'm property I can love you totally and still not be your property Every girl and boy wants to grow up to be loved someday And you can't wait to give your heart away But it's like worship in their eyes walking down the aisle When you slip on that ring, they start to treat you like a thing, yeah I call it slavery when you call someone your property Don't waste your vanity, I will never be your property Something wonderful happens when people fall in love Your happiness is all they're thinking of But it's like "anything you say" 'til the wedding day When they get it in ink, they start to tell you what to think, yeah Darkest day in history when someone invented property Cause of our misery is the constant lust for property Since god began it, we've been dividing up the planet When you see something you want it You've got to put your name tag on it And we go on carving, meanwhile half the world is starving It's a crime .. hands off what is mine! Take all you can 'til you slam on the parking brake And you need space to make your own mistakes But it's like "I won't hold you back" 'til the bags are packed Then they're struttin' about like they own you inside out I call it slavery (you can't make me a slave), when you call someone your property Don't waste your vanity (don't be so vain), I will never be your property Darkest day in history (why did you have to do a thing like that) when someone invented property Cause of our misery (misery, misery) is the constant lust for property
×
×
  • Create New...