Jump to content

THOTH

Banned
  • Posts

    3,609
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by THOTH

  1. OK - I'll give you an answer Vahe - Don't worry about it...is it really such a big deal? And I'm not at all disagreeing with you...but give our moderators credit (can anyone believe that I'm saying this? )...but I really feel we have a very fine group of moderators now that are really working hard and trying their best...but can we expect them to always be perfect...so just try to chill out dude ...no biggie eh?
  2. no - thas a solar eclipse your talking about...lunar eclispe is when the Eath's shadow crosses the moon...and it was awesome!
  3. LOL - I was goiong to say awesome pics! I like the car ones too.. Actually i would love to be in a race like that...alwasy wanted to do the pikes peak race...
  4. Hey Sip...I think you need to send me a message! I'm still doing some system tests and can't seem to figure a few things out...need some technical support as it were....
  5. Yes 'Bruin - I've been wondering of late...is truth really stranger then fiction? LOL
  6. Yeah again this was my fear...like Waterworld or the Postman...and all those other movies that kill time with these large crude/unemotional/unmoving battle scenes etc...at the expense of real character development or interestig plot twistes etc etc
  7. A-H - I don't hate you....and if i did - it certainly wouldn't have anything to do with you being gay or bi. I have no problem whatsover with any of that (in and of itself)...hey its your life to live as you wish -(no concern of mine)....though i often think you make it an issue with folks (here) where it really isn't one. Think about that sometime. Did I ever tell you that a friend of mine (a guy...and very bi...LOL) - does a wicked Tina Turner (professionally) at some club in Frisco...LOL...I've even stayed at his (clothing optional) group house before (with my then g/f...who also was [very] bi BTW...) ...so please don't tell me what might bother me or not etc...
  8. Domino - don't you know the diff between gay & bi? Gay is loving the same sex...bi (aparently from our witnessing here) is just loving oneself....
  9. Well 'Bruin - yeah...I 'm with you there...but alas - he has rejected me...all that hunk of man - just out of reach...so you can understand my bitterness and why I'm always sniping at him so ...my jealously know no bounds...
  10. Domino - while I don't at all disagree with your points - I stand by mine... No reason to elaborate - I understand your position.
  11. An old friend of mine (non Armenian) just gave me a call today and mentioned that he heard Peter on the radio (in Seatle) today..and whatever he said (concerning the Genocide) made a positve impression. Aparently the book is now #5 on the NY Times bestseller list! (according to my bud) great news IMO....stil need to pick it up and read it...
  12. Yeah Sip - did (gay/white) John ever "ring your bells' while you two were tiptoeing around UCLA ....LOL (couldn't help it sorry...got you back my boy!) And "bruin ..you forgot to add "well groomed" ...and anything else you want to tell us (besides the fact the Extra apparently has competition? )
  13. OK TFC - I'm not going to argue with your post per se..but I just want to point out that Armenian has stated that it has no land claims (against Turkey) relating (directly) to the genocide...(a correct ...and very astute) position IMO....
  14. THOTH

    Impressions Of The Day

    Caught that didn't you (super slueth) 'bruin ...a women of many "hats" as it were...
  15. Domino - by your logic nations such as the United States, France, Canada etc also have no business being involved/taking a stand on this issue. Can you explain how you might support these nations passing genocide resolutions and such - but say Armenia should but out?
  16. It is an issue for all Armenians everywhere (and also - to a degree an issue for all people). And many Armenians who live in Armenia are genocide decendants...and the issue could use/needs all the advocacy it can get - and nation States - particualrly ones with an affected constituency - have means and leverage...individuals and advocacy groups etc can only do so much. We should not be turning away our greatest allies in this issue.
  17. Anyone checking it out now? Awesome...Is it East Coast/local only? Really nice...and pretty clear here...
  18. This was my fear....machines versus Zion...waste of good frames....seen it all before I imagine...B movie stle...you and the reviews confirm my fears....So should we go see it 9with the kids i mean..and will it give them nightmares?)
  19. I understand what you are saying Domino...however I disagree with both of you - and think that the Genocide is an issue for all Armenians...
  20. Sip - a regular Dali you are with your metephorical imagry...LOL 1+1 = 1 ...I have never changed my position on this unless it be top, side, or bottom...(and I can only imagine Extra with me here on this one...)...and I would be happy to offer proof of my conclusion...though I'm not sure my film would pass the Hye standards of acceptability on this forum......
  21. Hmm well I imagine that there are folks in Washington with a job for you...yes yes yes....
  22. A real burner eh? unless it has the automatic spray mist built in that is...
×
×
  • Create New...