Jump to content

THOTH

Banned
  • Posts

    3,609
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by THOTH

  1. Just drinking you down girl! Really - I love your posts...always entertaining - so more more more!...bring it on baby!
  2. THOTH

    Intelligence

    absolutely agree
  3. THOTH

    I Need Advice

    Tough one. hard to know exactly what to say. But if you are a real friend - maybe the best thing is to invite her to join you in doing something really fun - something that you know she will like - to allow her to laugh and feel good and forget about this guy...maybe a theme park for instance- if she likes thrills from coasters & such...or whatever - just to have her reaquint herself with laughter and joy and to let her see that there is fun to still be had in the world.
  4. no no not at all 'Bruin - do go on ..and I hear ya...but do I (and other guys I suppose) really have to look somewhere else? ..I mean whats wrong with (just) looking? And don't tell me you really don't want us to look? And regarding (womens) hair - yes its mostly an ease of care thing I think. Shame - I love long hair on a gal...but got to admit - short hair can look sexy/nice too...and sometimes IMO perferable on certain gals (had to admit this recently - even to my own surprise!)
  5. THOTH

    Party Drama...

    Aww - A4H - now look what you've gone and done...poor Azat....
  6. Vayri - Super posts and glad to see someone posting on this issue that has some real understanding. I've been trying to make some of these same points in the past and have on many occasion been I can't at all fathom how anyone - and particualrly Armenians who have suffered from the ultimate in racial discrimination - could hold such views... And TFC - hard to say we were "the first" to have suffered such....unfourtunatly it is a very long list....we weren't the first and its doubtful that we have seen the last...all the more important that our Genocide be fully recognized - not just for/by Armenians but for/by everyone.
  7. THOTH

    Cheating

    Yes. Though perhaps depends on the circumstances.
  8. THOTH

    Happiness

    That could be taken care of... I also make house calls... whoo hoo! I think I might be comming down with a little someting too! Is there an Extra Doc in the house?
  9. THOTH

    Happiness

    Stormy - that was really said well....I think I can fully sign up to that definition (though perhaps one could be happy stidying history or conntemplating [our wonderful] future etc...eh) And Accel - looks like once again I'm living your dream! LOL
  10. That subie legacy will be coming to tthe US at some point....we'll see - but are planning to pick up a car in Europe... And yeah - thre Evo is hot....and I hear ya...but I do love that 2.5 boxster....(blew one off the other day in my audoi however....haven't had the pleasure of dusitng an Evo yet...LOL)
  11. 'Bruin...its my great pleasure - to be kind towards you ...and can't wait to see you ion action.....(posting with that smile that is...)
  12. not quite there Azt...but no - not in school...taltoul...not in school taltoul... Please check hobboes thread for my interests if you wish...may have forgot to put cars down..I own 5 at the moment...antique, convertable, sedan, wagon, modified, stock, Jap, German, American, Turbos, Supercharged, big block, 4, 6 & 8 cylinder, old, new...etc etc you name it...also race...etc
  13. your too young to know everything....thats what I think....and I disagree....
  14. if you say so!...hey attention is great, but i don't just like receiving it; i LOVE to shower people with attention!! ...though, i think i end up doing that to the wrong people sometimes!!! .... i think it's great to shower one's family (spouse, kids, nieces,nephews, parents, in-laws...etc.) with a lot of attention and love...it's just wonderful to make everybody around feel happy and welcome ~~i know it sounds kind o' corny, but hey it's these "little" things that make life ohhhhhhh so beautiful "Bruin - you said it (with your usual eloquence and grace) (guess its back in Accel & my court to pull the discussion back into the gutter!) LOL But yes - love can be found in all places and its as wonderful to give as it is to recieve... You sound like you would be a great Aunt for some little tykes - spoiling them rotten i imagine...
  15. where 'bouts if you don't mind my asking...near DC?
  16. Hi taltoul - welcome - happy (for you) that you found us then So where do you live?
  17. You did I'm assuming (I mean come now...LOL)....as if you mind the attention - LOL All in good fun (OK?) LOL
  18. Well good - cus I could probably kick you A S S ! LOL :velho: (always wanted to use this one!) ..its OK Vavs - your cool - just joking...(and thanks...I'm not a fuddy duddy - yipee! LOL)
  19. THOTH

    Happiness

    Well better - yes...and i agree with what your saying - its all relative. I would say yes i am happy (right now...in general etc)...but that doesn't mean that i am all the time or about all things or that it is a constant state of happyness etc etc (are we talking somewhat the same here?)
  20. THOTH

    Cheating

    I don't think most think this way - that they will be unfaithful (though I suppose that some do) Its just something that can happen as ones life (and relationship...or perhaps lack thereof) evolves...and also that spark of a new realtionship or such is something very special and sometimes folks miss it and begin to crave ot...and if the oppurtunity comes along (as it can often do in our society)...well depending on the/ones situation and te circumstances it just might happen. But there are plenty of folks that I think this is never even a factor. There is strong love and partnership out there and planty of people who have no desire or even thought for anything outside of their current (and to death do us part etc) relationship...really there is...
  21. Very well said UKGIRL (though I could offer up examples of relationships that were mistakes! lOL...none of my own [yet?] of course! LOL)
  22. THOTH

    Happiness

    Not a definition - your just saying it is a state of mind and putting a few conditions on it (sorry - just my take)... what is this state of mind (is it a good or a bad thing - etc...)?
×
×
  • Create New...