Jump to content

THOTH

Banned
  • Posts

    3,609
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by THOTH

  1. THOTH

    New Jokes Anyone?

    Extra & Stormy - some very very good ones LOLOLOLLOL!!!!!!!!
  2. THOTH

    Your Dream House

    OK - got you there...Jane (Goodhall)...LOL
  3. nasty - go away - we don't care what you think. You obviously have a very little brain and couldn't tell a fact or real history from your immagined nation's twisted version anyway. Read soem real books and histroy and not your silly propaganda..then you can get back to us.
  4. No no - I love giving gifts...its one of my favorite things to do...really...though dropping 6 big ones for a flashlight....yeah - it would have to be special...so I'll mod my offer...when you two marry - if you want one too - I'll be happy to get it for the both of you! LOL LOL - makes me think of a gag (wedding) gift I got for a good friend and his wife - A Mentors Album! Warning - (for everything I guess...particualrly the 3rd one - lyrics...well worth checking out though if you have a sense of humour [fro raunch disgusting stuff that is...] lol) http://www.web2000.com/heathen/ http://mentors.freeservers.com/ http://mentors.freeservers.com/lyrics.html Remember it was a gag gift (these guys really do crack me up though...but I suppose its a guy thing...) ...well - she has never talked to me since!!!!! (ouch)...and heh - we did get them a nice vase or some such too...what can I say....
  5. LOL - all good ones! thanks..... We have a call block servive...but even that doesn't seem to get all of them...I ussually mange pretty well with them though...like telling them right off the bat that I think they are pathetic...or telling them I'm putting them (and any who call) on my "do not buy anything from ever list" etc...
  6. THOTH

    Your Dream House

    Yea - nice places - and I agree with what your saying Armat (of course our home is just the opposite - very open...which we like...but with kids in the house sometime you wish for a room very far away (with good sound insulation) - that maybe they can't fine their way out of - LOL) And I first thought the house pic you posted was the "Winschester House" - familiar at all? It seems to meet your criteria pretty well...LOL http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/ And Nairi - yeah way cool...but I don't think i could live there for ever - like more privacy...less noise...and unfourtunatly i've never been to Amsterdam (though your pics reminded me - very much - of homes in the French town of Honfluer where I have been - just gorgeous...)...I did once have an oppurtunity/invite to travel to Amsterdamn (when I was single)...got an invite from a Dutch military officer I met...and he promissed to take me all around town and show me an amazing time (to those red lighted window homes & such!)...sounded like great fun...regret i never took him up on the offer... And Stormy - you forgot to specify a treehouse with electric and an internet connection...LOL
  7. Nasty your post is not only already familiar to us - seen it many times before - but it is utterly meaningless. And why are you posting it here anyway? What is your reason for this post? What does it prove? And why should we care what you think anyway? So lets just assume whatever you are tyring to say is correct - whatever that may be...OK - if it wasn't 1.5 mil out of 2.5-3 mil (whatever)...and BTW - your wrong about this figure being something new/recent....but Ok - lets say the numbers were less...etc - well - what happened to all te Armeninas who used to live in Anatolia? And please don't say they hopped on a boat and left...etc there are too many eywitness, 3rd part and other accounts that clearly document how our people were slaughtered (and why)....so just stuff it. Your "facts" are wrong and you have no point...
  8. THOTH

    Digital Photography

    LOL - my thought exactly...
  9. Sip (& Domino) - OK - if it works for you fine...and Sip your right - being alone or what not - doesn't have to equate to loneliness...just hope that if & when it does you haven't lost the ability to do something about it...and in some ways thats what casual or shorter term etc relationships can be about - teaching one how to care about another and not just oneself...because if there would come a time where you would want/feel the need for companionship...you may not know how to find it and finding it you maynot know how to act (towards nother person) to keep it etc...not saying that this will be true - but its a possibility...and Domino - sorry if I couldn't convince - but I think what "bruin is saying is true - its not something that can easily be rationalized - you must feel it...and if you don't well - perhaps it isn't for you (yet?)....hope for your sake that you are able and get the oppurtunity to feel such though....its a feeling not to be missed in life I think...
  10. I think that they are being smart actually. They are now in a postion to go at their calling (I mean really they can change their conditions anytime). And they see that right now is really perhaps not the best time to get involved....but...if they feel that the Kurds are getting to uppity - as it were...then they will always have the excuse...its really not a bad situation (for them) to have manuevered themselves into...and they can still claim that they are supporting US position/policy....
  11. THOTH

    Digital Photography

    Yeah thats a nice camera...takes great pics...I don't have one - but a friend does..and the pics that she emails me just blow me away...nice to have the zoom to (she sent me some beach pics from her balcony that she thought I'd enjoy...LOL...speaking of - you reduced that DC shot a bit too small...was much more enjoyable before...LOL)
  12. Yeah Sip - I'm familiar with these things - and they can be fun...BTW a 3 Mil power is about $60 at Home Depot...1/10 the cost as the 7 mil and pleanty powerful...still I understand...not the need...but the want! LOL And whats the hurry to run from ExtraHye? She sounds to be a very fun gal...LOL...you do like girls don't you Sip? LOL
  13. I figured there would be one...too bad though - the premiss seemed to me to be very exploitable for a p o r n o.....they really missed a great oppurtunity perhaps...though I gather that storytelling or cool plots & such have really fallen out of favor (not that they ever were all that good....) LOL ...but regading the matrix - I could envision a story where the machines were attempting to wipe out human sex or such - and you had these real life folks who were nothing special (or worse! LOL - use your imagination...) who would become real (sexual) superstars (gorgeous & capable...) & such in the matrix world ...then there would be Mrs Smith - some semi-Borg like gal (I'm thinking that Blond Star Trek babe...Jenny Ryan?)...who would be frigid or such....and the hero - Diem (or such) - would have to do his best to bring her over (to the fun stuff...as it were...)...and we could have the Oral-gal...etc etc ...not bad for 2 minutes of thought eh? I'm sure if I put my mind to it I could do better....now if we could get all the various forum "hyegals" to sign up...I'm sure we would have no problem getting the guys in on it (finding suitible "performers" might be the problem...) - yeah we could have oursleves a production....LOL
  14. hmm - OK - agree it was very cool (certainly with some flaws of course...but OK...I'm with you there/felt similarly)....any idea how the p o r n o version turned out? (sure there had to be one...Sip, Gamovour, Azat...any help?) Now that could be the basis of a pretty cool premiss - don't you think? LOL
  15. What do you mean Domino? Aren't you one of those with the super cool neon glow boxes - or like with glowing liquid coolent or such...incandescent light....so 90s! LOL
  16. Really...I thought you were disapointed with the last one...I enjoyed it - and will likely enjoy this one...though i can't really say I'm on the edge of my seat or anything...as fun as the actione sequences were - the story itself really didn't so much do it for me...even the oracle part I thought was very predictable...still all done up cool I do admit...and I loved the Agent Smith bits...
  17. Hey Sip - so what is this - a new "date rape" device? Shine it in her eyes and she is blind all night...then you can have your way with her and she won't even have to know what you look like...(in other words she won't be driven off...)
  18. Yeah Sip...when you and Extra hook up (ie marry) I'll get you one...! But one thing I want to know - WTF do you need it for?!?!?!?
  19. THOTH

    Proof Of God

    Well then...I would perhaps suggest giving HyeArcher a call now...isn't she the one who's 14? LOL
  20. THOTH

    Proof Of God

    Domino...now I am all broke up...I thought we promissed we wouldn't tell - that we would at least keep up the pretense... OK Sasun - I hear you...but being such a searcher I thought you would apreciate the older/experienced...etc...but I see - so typical - just going for the younger (prettier) model...well I hope you two are happy now...hmph....LOL
  21. THOTH

    Proof Of God

    Sasun - the answer is ultimatly unknowable/unprovable...we have not the capacity. So perhaps I am a ood Daoist after all eh? And i'm sorry for the negative connatations of "silly" - I don't mean to disparage your quest/interest...I really don't...but ultimatly it is how I feel about such a question...(though the questioner and some fo his beliefs & such could be very cool etc - and in your case...well I think your OK Sasun...there...[but Domino & I are already dating...LOL - so sorry...]
  22. THOTH

    Digital Photography

    Very nice MJ...but whats gotten into you...you want us to think your (merely) human or something? ...kinder gentler MJ...etc - (this I got to see...LOL)
  23. THOTH

    Proof Of God

    It was a rhetorical question...LOL
  24. THOTH

    Proof Of God

    OK - "proof" of God I did answer this - it is a silly question. Obviously if some being came to Earth and melted all weapons or such - or buildings/whatever - I don't know - prooved his/its power beyond comprehension - etc - I might say whoa - bad dude....etc...or if the same came down and cured all disease, stopped all wars etc etc etc...and perhaps then claimed all these things normally attributed to "God" - - "hey guys I'm the one - I created the universe - did all this stuff etc etc - yeah it was me..." ....well - I still wouldn't believe - LOL...I'd think - OK - powerful dude...maybe his heart is in the right place...but how couls he/it actually proove these things to us? Even if he implanted a movie of all of it in our brains or such...there is still room for sceptiscism - that we are being fooled...so I do not think we can ever "know" for sure - and our perceptions etc are always subject to manipulation - you can't believe what you see - even what you (think you) know...this is my postion and I'm sticking to it!
  25. THOTH

    Proof Of God

    Er what was the question again? And yes - I don't know...I just (believe that I) know - that everything everyone else believes is (by defination) wrong...(for some of the reasons I have given - unknowable and basically even unfathomable...etc)...so I am a bad Daoist...sue me...
×
×
  • Create New...