-
Posts
1,584 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by Dan
-
yup. it is. oooh. I LOVE the Beatles!!! wow.. nice... I have no money to buy the Beatles CD-s, but I download as much as I can from Kazaa. i dislike him for more than one reason... but that's a separate topic by itself lol.
-
By that token, non-Armenians are not welcome on this board? .....
-
Let me tell you something, kiddo, if you hate us Brits so much, why don't you speak your own language and boycott English? Go ahead, no one's holding you back. So stop being a ***** about it and try to have a knowledgeable convo without going ballistic on me just because I have put MY flag on there, because if you continue doing that, I'm not gonna play your game. Understood? Now go back to your corner and stop b****ing about someone who has put his OWN flag as his avatar. As much as I am Armenian, I am British too. And it's Armenians like you who cause me to shake my head in disgust. So grow up, and when you do, come back and talk to me then, because then and ONLY then will I talk to you. I bet I know more Armenian than your patriotic self that thinks Armenians are elite. Well, get over it, we're not. We're just like the rest of them. True, we have our own culture, history, country, but that doesn't make us any different than others. So stop hurling your hayoutioun in my face, because I am as much of an Armenian as you are, probably even more. I play basketball with an Armenian team, and I am proud of being Armenian, and nothing is gonna change that, not you or others who attack me without knowing me. Being a proud Armenian, however, does not imply being blind to our own faults and failings. Being a proud Armenian does not imply attacking other nationalities. Just because my country hasn't been the best in the past doesn't mean I wouldn't be proud of it. I might not agree with the policies of the government, but I am still proud of being British, as I would be of being Armenian even if the Armenian government did something totally wrong.
-
maybe. maybe not. but that still doesn't mean that they're not pretentious.
-
'Hye' means 'Armenian'.
-
lol why? 'cos you said something that he thought was anti-American?
-
I'm not gonna even reply to this. http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs213198/dan-shakehead.gif But I'm assuming that you live in the states or abroad anyway, unless you tell me otherwise. And I'm assuming you're 13 years old. But it's ok, you'll learn.
-
"As for the jury, they observed that the participants showed poor intellectual faculties and most of them looked a bit awkward in swimsuits." Yeah, Miss Armenia 2003 is pretty. And she's what, 17?
-
Ooooh!! I've never been to any NHL games. I tried to find a ticket for the Toronto M. Leafs and NJ Devils game for january, but they are already sold out. I used to like the Flyers, but they started bragging, and that was it. I change my status as a fan quite often lol. I'm also a fan of multiple teams, but when it comes down to the cup, i hope the devils win it again. Ditto. OR downtown Toronto. Either one. I hate living uptown lol... nothing going on around here... no bars, no nothing, and it takes me an hour to go downtown.. so yeah, some day i will move out lol.. hopefully soon. does anyone know if there's an Armenian community in Vancouver?
-
lol... what the hell are you talking about? why am I pretentious?! I told you I KNOW these people... from the agoump... And please, don't be judgemental - I am half British, ergo the British flag. Edit note: I am as proud of being British as I am of being Armenian, and I have every right to put the British OR Armenian flag as my avatar, it's none of your business. Stop being judgemental when you DON'T know me. At least I KNOW those people when I'm judging. hypocrite, n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that they do not hold. source: www.dictionary.com might help.
-
:lol2: lmao, that's so funny. i wonder why she laughed lol.
-
lmao... i don't know... i'd rather not sit...
-
OK, but what would explain that fact that I think that they are? I mean, I don't go around calling people gossipers just for the fun of it... I guess I don't fit in then... I gave it more than one try and went to the ASA, and people just ignored me and any other newcomers.. It gave me the impression of cliques whenever I went there.. Besides the fact that I chose to stop going there because people started talking about an issue that hits close to home to me, and they were pretty hateful in their views... lol, I'm not trying to convince anyone here. I'm just saying that those I've met here have given me that impression, and who knows, maybe I'm being too judgemental, but I didn't just judge them at first sight... I know these people, and I dislike to be in their presence for one reason or another. Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of Armenian friends; I don't think all Armenians are like that, and it's not like I'm anti-social (well, maybe I am sometimes, but most of the time I'm not...). Just my $0.02.
-
lol Sip. that was so funny. I got 21753
-
Uhhh.... I don't like a lot of things either. Bear with me.
-
:lol2: lol vava, that's really funny... I don't look at others' "things" - I just go in, finish my business, and go out. I feel awkward when someone starts talking with me...
-
nooooooooooooo. i don't start convos. i just reply if the other person starts it. i don't introduce myself. i dislike being talked to while doing my business lol. lol.. i dislike drying up the hands more than i dislike washing them. they often don't have paper towels, and i hate those air dryers... it takes ages to dry your hands with that, and i hate drying my hands on my jeans lol.
-
roflmfao... i thought i was the only one.. ok, i know that probably sounds disgusting, but i hate washing my hands...
-
lol, no.. I think it was a rhetorical question that I asked. Well, it goes something like this: guy: yo. me: uhh hi.. guy: wazzap me: nothin' much....... guy: i'm stan. me: ...... guy: and you are? me: .......... guy: cat eat your tongue? me: uhh no.. why? guy: why what? me: um nothing, see ya later.... (translated as: yeah right) yeah.... i've come across weird ones, one guy was on crack and was asking me weird personal questions, but he seemed nice lol..
-
Do you REALLY wanna know? Edit: I'm assuming others don't, so lol... Uhh, no, nothing explicit though. I guess I can't avoid censorship on this board today... *waits*
-
pirouette? I just checked dictionary.com to find the meaning of it, and I must admit (*turns red out of embarassment*), I don't know what you mean by that... I have a few guesses, but lol... so enlighten me? I've never heard that word being used.
-
haha... that's for you to figure out.
-
well, i'm not attracted to her. i think she's good eye candy though. Or wait, is that contradictory? uhh, how to explain this.. in a few words: i think she's gorgeous, but i'm not interested in her *that* way, if you know what I mean? lol..
-
haha, good question... depends on where i am.. if it's within a specific community, yeah, i do, but if i'm just anywhere, nope, i don't.
-
lol. sounds like mine - I had a HUGE HUGE quarrel with my mom about "biting the hand that feeds you" (not that we never fight ), and she was really fuming - I thought she was gonna kick me [out]. So yeah, that's a beautiful, gorgeous day for me. hey, at least it's better than the boredom of my loneliness that's gonna last for a month..
