Anoushik Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 Vava, you're hilarious Thank you very much! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 Vavuli jan welcome back lav es aper ?? jutik@t inchpes e ?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 Vavuli jan welcome back lav es aper ?? jutik@t inchpes e ?? I'm very good - so is the little one. It was a busy, but very gratifying summer. Thanks for asking Duk inchpes ek? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 menq el espes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 I'm very good - so is the little one. It was a busy, but very gratifying summer. Thanks for asking Duk inchpes ek? If you need help? I work for food and shelter. Well, to be honest I would leave drinks as optional. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 13, 2007 Report Share Posted September 13, 2007 Mr. Daniale Palu, I wish you a very happy birtday and god bless your soul Thank you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Tantig Maral happy birthday darling. Best wishes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Maral Tantig Jan happy birthday Qezi Amena Amena Amena LAv Paneren g@tzanganam Gor Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Johannes Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 (edited) Ծննդեան տօնդ Շնորհաւոր Edited September 27, 2007 by Johannes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 bari taredarts Maral jan! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Wow Century+1 Man she is old -Hey Maral how is your eye sight? Hearing? -What? Can you speak louder or better yell!!!!! -I'm yelling, no I'm screaming Happy Birthday to you -But why? -Because it's your birthday, we are all singing Happy B-Day to you, now blow the candles -What? -I said blow the damn candles -But I'm -OK we'll help you with that -What? -I said we'll help you to blow the candles -Who are these people? -They are your friends from Hyeforum, wishing you happy many returns -I have friends? -Yes you do and they are all here happy for you Happy Birthday Maral Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 vah tantig jan? du el darar 30 taregan ? qerin uti hamov tegheret.......brrrrrr i ment jasheret Happy b-day kiddo. meg had Edoavari hug qez Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Happy Birthday Maral jan. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Em Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 (edited) Happy Birthday Maral! Wishing all the best for you. Now, since I have been designated to get you your b-day gift, I was thinking that you would probably like a day at the spa; being pampered and taken care of for a few hours. Then I realized that it is your b-day, not mine and you might not like the spa experince as much as I do. So I sat here thinking, what would Maral enjoy most???? Then it came to me.... a woman of impeccable taste who happens to be a gourmet chef....I thought of the perfect gift! Please make plans accordingley.... gift # 2 will come over before midnight holding gift #1. Enjoy...... Edited September 27, 2007 by Em124 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Happy Birthday Maral! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Johannes Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 (edited) Edited September 27, 2007 by Johannes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Azat,thank you Mosjan,good to see you’re one us now Johannas,shenorhagahl ehm,why the confused look? Vava,how did you know I was a lush? Yervant,cute Edward Extra,thank you dear. EM124,wow,how do I explain the cake to the hubby? Anoushik,merci Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Emul jan that guy in the pickture you posted looks very gay janik, Tantig likes "kapiki pes" tghamart, che tantulik? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 EM124,wow,how do I explain the cake to the hubby? Your hubby doesn't like cakes? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Emul jan that guy in the pickture you posted looks very gay janik, Tantig likes "kapiki pes" tghamart, che tantulik? Edward jan the guy looks like kapik, EM jan you could have done better than that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Սիրելի Մարալ ճան: Յամենայն բարիք կը մաղթեմ քեզ, երկար կեանք, առողչոութիւն, ապրիս երկար ու տեսնես եւ վայելես քու բոլոր զաւակներուդ երչանիկ ժամանակները: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ani Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Maral jan Happy Birth Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i know who we like... Right Maral jan? For the B-Day girl... http://www.budapestinfo.hu/noc/pictures/38/7/eros.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Em Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Maral tantik....tell our hubby that at least the cake doesn't bite! Lol. So Edo Qerri thinks you prefer "kapiki pes" tghamard... please say it isn't so... But just in case you do like 'em hairy, this guy is willing to sub in for the "gay" * one. *Qerri jan, inchu es et sirun tghun anun k@pcnum...xo ira mexk@ chi vor perfect- a tsnvel?!?!?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Maral jan Happy Birth Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i know who we like... Right Maral jan? For the B-Day girl... http://www.budapestinfo.hu/noc/pictures/38/7/eros.jpg vay yes gjvelu em!!!! es mer Hayuhineri jashakin inch e yexel chem haskanum Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Maral tantik....tell our hubby that at least the cake doesn't bite! Lol. So Edo Qerri thinks you prefer "kapiki pes" tghamard... please say it isn't so... But just in case you do like 'em hairy, this guy is willing to sub in for the "gay" * one. *Qerri jan, inchu es et sirun tghun anun k@pcnum...xo ira mexk@ chi vor perfect- a tsnvel?!?!?! em jan et tgherqi nkarner@ vor duk eq post anum djvar te dzer drbin dimanan, yev I priffer women!, and once like Monica belucci, Sofia Loren, Gina Lolobrigita, Flora Martirosian Sushanik Petrosyan Tatevik Hovanisian and many many other like her oh and Patty Lebell along with Arlita Franklin. I adore Audry Hepburn becouse she looked so much like my mother in many ways, if I had to send one women and one man pickture to out space I would send Hepburn and Frunzik Mkrtchyan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.