Azat Posted June 8, 2007 Report Share Posted June 8, 2007 Mr Anonymouse. Happy birthday buddy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted June 8, 2007 Report Share Posted June 8, 2007 Happy Birthday Anonymouse! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anonymouse Posted June 8, 2007 Report Share Posted June 8, 2007 Thanks folks. So I'm 25. And since men mostly live to be around roughly 75 (if lucky enough), a third of my life has gone. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted June 8, 2007 Report Share Posted June 8, 2007 God knows what would i gave up to be 25 again~~~~~~enjoy my young friend, every second of it, Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted June 8, 2007 Report Share Posted June 8, 2007 Armancheeeeeeeeeeeck!!!! Happy birthday and excelsior! That's my favorite avator by the way, that's how I remember you when we first met about 4 years ago? Wow.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted June 8, 2007 Report Share Posted June 8, 2007 God knows what would i gave up to be 25 again~~~~~~enjoy my young friend, every second of it, Really? I would prefer to be 21. I would go lower but I really enjoy wine and beer. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anonymouse Posted June 9, 2007 Report Share Posted June 9, 2007 God knows what would i gave up to be 25 again~~~~~~enjoy my young friend, every second of it, Â Yes sir! I am taking your words very carefully, but since most of my time is spent in the library rooms and stuck in books, I am afraid I may not be able to abide by that ethic sir. What shall I do? Am I confined forever to a life of regret? Or must I stop school and go traveling? Either way, it all seems so surreal. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anonymouse Posted June 9, 2007 Report Share Posted June 9, 2007 Armancheeeeeeeeeeeck!!!! Happy birthday and excelsior! That's my favorite avator by the way, that's how I remember you when we first met about 4 years ago? Wow.... Thanks dear. I believe the avatar I had when I first met you was Billy Mays! Excelsior! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted June 9, 2007 Report Share Posted June 9, 2007 Yes sir! I am taking your words very carefully, but since most of my time is spent in the library rooms and stuck in books, I am afraid I may not be able to abide by that ethic sir. What shall I do? Am I confined forever to a life of regret? Or must I stop school and go traveling? Either way, it all seems so surreal.   now that I'm at the age when my son is not much younger then you my friend I would say this stop for a wile, go, see places, spend time with your loved once, travel to wherever you want, just dont take life to serious I never met a dying man who had regrets not having more money, posections, material things.....always i wish i made it there, saw that touched that....etc it dosent take much money to really enjoy life.....our friends have become TV characters, we dress like them, sing like him/her MJ OJ SJ this and that. above worst humanity ever created without realizing, is the sociaity! we (in USA) live in today. I know you'll have a very bright future, what ever you choose to be that. as for wine and beer, again, i wish i dident abuse much when i was at your age. one regret only, but I'll keep that to myself. but times will for sure give you yours Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ariane Posted June 9, 2007 Report Share Posted June 9, 2007 I remember my 25, I was travelling, it was good, with friends, laughs, party, carefree, (but I didn't drink, cause don't like alcohol, to be drunk, I don't like to lose control, and a drunk woman isn't nice to see, but I've already been drunk, and it's just my personnal point of view, and my friends were drunk and very, very, very funny), so Anonymouse, you can play with the life, cause it's very good to do it before to have kids, job, wife, house; and when you'll be an old, old man you'll have good stories to tell your childrens, but more of all, you learn life, relativity, you'll get this famous WISDOM, he! he! he! remember? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 Fadiushka jan, My sincere apologies for being a bit late but I had a crazy day. Happy birthday buddy. I wish you all the best. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 Happy Birthday Domino jan, I wish you all the best. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVO Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 Happy Birthday Domino, don't get too drunk, we need you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 Wow Domino is a year older and a year wiser!!!!!! Happy birthday friend, wish you a successful year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 (edited) Fadiushka jan, My sincere apologies for being a bit late but I had a crazy day. Happy birthday buddy. I wish you all the best. Dud, how the hell you remember birthdays years after years. Yesterday I could even not remember it myself, someone had to remind me. Thanks Azatik. Thanks guys. Edited July 8, 2007 by Domino Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 Happy b-day fadulik, wish you a good health and lots of patiants Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 Happy birthday Domino Qez im lav barekam tsankanum em qaj Arroghjutyun ! yev ameniyn Bariq !!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 Thanks for the wish Edo and Mos. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zartonk Posted July 8, 2007 Report Share Posted July 8, 2007 Happy Birthday Domino Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 9, 2007 Report Share Posted July 9, 2007 Thanks Zartonk Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted July 9, 2007 Report Share Posted July 9, 2007 (edited) Wow no kidding! It's Domino's day? Naaaaaaaice. Happy birthday (don't care if it's late) dude ... wish you many very "cool" computing days in the future and may your chipset last till at least your next birthday. Edited July 9, 2007 by Sip Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 9, 2007 Report Share Posted July 9, 2007 (edited) Wow no kidding! It's Domino's day? Naaaaaaaice. Happy birthday (don't care if it's late) dude ... wish you many very "cool" computing days in the future and may your chipset last till at least your next birthday. Thanks Sip, BTW, I don'T want the chipset to last that long, since I won't have any warranty then. Edited July 9, 2007 by Domino Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AK-47 Posted July 9, 2007 Report Share Posted July 9, 2007 Bonne fête Õ¡Õ¶Õ¾Õ¡Õ Õ²Õ¥Õ¯Õ¡Õ¾Õ¡Ö€ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted July 9, 2007 Report Share Posted July 9, 2007 Happy Birthday Domino!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 9, 2007 Report Share Posted July 9, 2007 Thanks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.