Jump to content

dragon

Members
  • Posts

    620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dragon

  1. Ha! Hrutig lav hishetsrir... Ouremun badmem. Ajariani kurkeroum et gabagtsoutiunu chi hishvoum, pareru menag en turvadz. Usdibvadz zanketsi iran (im nerkin antenayov i harge), inkn el er shad uzpaghvadz, verevu inch vor undroutian ga yegher, Asdvadzneri mechits amena sex-in en undrelou yegher... yes im inch... de lav, mi khoskov, zorrov garoghatsa gabvel nran, hartsri, asatz vor minchev ir vakhdu mer gyankum` udents pan chi lsel, mi kich mdadzets, hedo asav.- ''Ko asadzu shad a nman mer Ashod Bleyanin... na a midkov dkhmar, midkn el shaghgabvadz e hokoun, ouremun dents el gu lini...mi khoskov` Ashod Bleyan!''...
  2. How cheap is your dating O, no, I'n not going out with you...don't you try to email me one more O. D.
  3. dragon

    Hayastan

    ...Murkastan, vartastan, pourastan and at the end...''kharabstan'' If you don't know arabic, ask Vartanoush for the last one .
  4. dragon

    Hayastan

    There is more and more...Barsgastan, Dajigistan, Ghazakhustan, Khurkhuzistan, Turkmenistan, Kurdistan etc... Well, stan is a ''masnig'' which shows the place where the ethnic groups sit, live, born and die. The ancient name of Armenia was Hayasa and by time it became Hayastan, where Hays (Hayer) exist. Hope you satisfied
  5. dragon

    Impressions Of The Day

    7 months...how can I wait...
  6. dragon

    Did you know?

    O, how nice, we have JUDGE here... Vartanoush, Filiz, Haroutig, me and the others have no problem to understand each other, so don't try to mess up our relation... Be sure that it will hurt .- 1- Men, who want to be mum 1- Women, who try to be silent 2- Generations, who are trying to compose ''Turkicoarmenian'' new serenades... I'm Dragon
  7. dragon

    The Vote

    Yupp! You're wonderful! I prefer Harutig!
  8. dragon

    Did you know?

    The above message was addressed to Harut... Wait a little bit, Vartanoush. I'm coming to you too.
  9. dragon

    Did you know?

    Yea, you're right , I think we can still feel as if we are the first, comparing to the civilized world, I mean US, UK, France and the others. This is a very good example to understand that democracy exists in Armenia long time ago, it was there all the time, in our lives, but we were waiting for the freedom to come...
  10. dragon

    The Vote

    Don't you worry Harutig...Sometimes jokes turn to dissasters...you have to deal with this too...this is the life and the pleasure to be alive!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. dragon

    Did you know?

    I was trying to force you to find the solution for your ''problem''. Winston is not happy for not knowing his language, I guesss. What you both have to do, is to start learn armenian! As simple as that! Do you agree with me Vartanoush??? (Vartanoush =''Rose'' in armenian) If I go to Turkish forum, yes, I can chat with them in Turkish, cause I know the language well. I said all I had. Any comments??? Dragon
  12. dragon

    Did you know?

    Why should I translate to you Rose? Don't you know that this is armenian Forum? As if I'm going to White House and ask people there about Bush's secret meeetings in Armenian... Do I get answers???
  13. dragon

    Did you know?

    Vochinch, Rose, mi neghatsi, yerekhaneru hla sovorum en` intsnits, keznits te Ara Baliozianits... Ba inchi hamar a es forumu...mart budi inch vor pan sovori che??? Dragon
  14. dragon

    God exists!

    O la la~~~, you are very smart! Thank God we still have armenian smart GUYs... ''ajetzek yev pazmatzarouk''!!! Thanks for the link, I'm going to read it VERY CAREFULLY... O. D.
  15. dragon

    The Vote

    add ''knowledge'' between ''poor'' and ''about'' to complete the sentence.
  16. dragon

    The Vote

    No. I'm not happy, because you have poor about New Zealand. For your information, there is no President in NZ...
  17. dragon

    God exists!

    Thanks for the permittion...I wonder who will be the lucky gay, when I become 16 after 1.5 years...
  18. dragon

    The Vote

    Armenians are dessapointed too...
  19. dragon

    The Vote

    Kideyir vor ginerou kveyargoutian iravounki shnorhman mech Hayasdan 2rt tirku gu krave? 1- New Zealand, in 1893 (yupp! my country!) 2- Armenia, in 1918 (YES! MY HOMELAND!) 3- US, in 1920 (pu~~fff!!!) 4- UK, in 1928 (oo~~ppps!!!) 5- France, in 1944 (tu~~rrr!!!) 6- Swiss in 1971 (oo~~yyy!!!)
  20. A real story from M. East -------------------------- An armenian woman after 7 years of marriage find out that his man is impotent, he cannot have children. But who's the father of her 5 and 3 years old kids??? After a while she understood, that before making love when they are having a drink, husband is putting some drug in her cup and after turning the lights off, in the very heavy dark, someone else is coming in her bed and making love with her, while the impotent one is watching them till the end... The man in dark was the best friend of woman's husband... Do you want to hear the rest? OK, I tell you. They got divorced and woman remarried with the father of her kids... So, be careful...you never know what can happen in the dark, when you are not wearing your pijamas...
  21. dragon

    God exists!

    Mr. Dragon is my father and I'm his daughter. Oriort Dragon
  22. ''Hoqov dkhmar''... hedakurkir paragabagtsoutiun...teh mi kich usbasir, denam Ajarianu inch patsatroutiun a dalis sran...
  23. you wrote all those 12 lines to say nothing, absolutely nothing... What a pitty...
  24. Hu~~~~~mmm...You are trying to know what kind of experiences we have...No way my dear! This is very cheap way to find out who is my ideal love, my immortal lover... Dragon
×
×
  • Create New...