Jump to content

Dan

Members
  • Posts

    1,584
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan

  1. Dan

    Jokes About Men

    aww lol.. you know i like you!! hahaha... Not all guys are like that!! http://64.21.83.54/forum/style_images/1/icon8.gif http://64.21.83.54/forum/style_images/1/icon8.gif
  2. Dan

    Jokes About Men

    god no.. http://64.21.83.54/forum/style_images/1/icon8.gif that gave me some nightmarish imagery. http://64.21.83.54/forum/style_images/1/icon8.gif
  3. Dan

    Jokes About Men

    I thought they did sorta have "eyes".
  4. Sure. continue we shall. Stormig Kidosikian (see, it even rhymes)
  5. Stormig, which president of the USA has ever had speaking skills and was "qualified" to be a president? Please mention one name....
  6. haha, I must admit, that was a very good one!!
  7. Dan

    Opinion~

    heh, believe me, i've tried. anyhow....
  8. Dan

    Opinion~

    yes, but she doesn't listen, allarmeniangirl.. and i'm not exactly the talkative type.. heh.. i guess girls can communicate with their parents better or something.. i don't hate my mom. i just hate the way she talks to me.
  9. Dan

    Opinion~

    exactly -- but how does that solve the problem? lol.. btw, that's the situation between me and my mom... sometimes my stepdad is the referee lol.. but we just can't seem to agree on a single thing..
  10. Dan

    Opinion~

    what if the parent IS the problem?
  11. Dan

    Opinion~

    are you implying that I'm ... not manly enough..? uhh yeah, that's some news for me.. haha..
  12. Dan

    Star Jones

    I don't even know who that is.. lol..
  13. Dan

    Opinion~

    now now, calm down allarmeniangirl, are you gonna cry since you're angry with me? kidding.. !!! the most effective thing for me to get over my anger is to punch a cop, but that's against the law, so it's not recommended lol.
  14. Dan

    Opinion~

    maybe.. but it's something i can't comprehend, and hence I don't claim that I do. lol. when my mom breaks into tears, i just blink, roll my eyes, and leave the room, convincing myself that it's that time of month.
  15. Dan

    Opinion~

    lol... no.. not really.. just blinked at that comment that crying helps. lol! and then i realised you were right when you said guys and girls differ in their methods of dealing with anger.
  16. Hmm, I'm not sure if that's good or bad.. lol..
  17. Ayn Rand is a good writer and an objectivist. I've seen excerpts of her work but haven't read her entire works.
  18. Dan

    Opinion~

    naw, allarmeniangirl, only punching pillows makes me angry, not pillows in general.
  19. no, I didn't miss that part.. but I don't see what your point is..? I mean, I do understand why you mentioned it in the first place, but in your last post, I don't see how that's relevant to being persian jews or jewish persians... Anyhoooooow...
  20. Well, technically yes, it does. There is a difference between race and religion. But not in this thread - it doesn't matter. Was just wondering whether you were referring to race or religion.
  21. Persian Jews? or Jewish Persians? Actually, there are a lot of Persians (non-Jewish) who have last names ending with -ian and -yan (e.g.: Yazdanian)..
  22. Dan

    John Kerry

    Heh, you're most welcome. It's funny what one comes across accidentally, eh? I wasn't even looking for it.. but anyhow, the moral of the article is, IMO, would you vote for the "lesser of 2 evils" just cos well, obviously, he's probably "less evil", or would you refuse to vote for anyone, on the bases that all are evil and that's enough to disqualify them.. heh..
  23. I have 2 last names (the joys of having stubborn parents ahhh) on my passport, with a dash between them... The Armenian one ends with -ian, but a lot of people who don't know that surnames ending in -ian are Armenian ask me what kind of surname that is -- some have even asked if it was German sheesh lol... well, maybe that's because it's basically very close to a Western/European/English first name.. once I was going around during orientation week at university with a name tag and someone at one of the booths asked me if I was Slovak cos he thought that my half last name kinda resembled a Slovak name lol.. and then there are other people who just pick up the significance of the -ian right away and ask me if i'm Armenian. those are the ones who mainly have known Armenians before..
  24. Dan

    John Kerry

    The MIA Cover-up and Kerry's involvement in it: http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/ind...&code=94-P_15at Happy reading.
×
×
  • Create New...