Jump to content

Dan

Members
  • Posts

    1,584
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan

  1. Dan

    Winamp!

    which version is it? and have you installed any skins, etc. recently? or did you install any other program recently?
  2. never mind, sev-mard. forget about it.
  3. people here are just wayyyy too rude, or are becoming so lately... maybe it's time for me to stop posting here.
  4. no. but if you dislike reading it so much, there, i've removed it.
  5. Sasun jan, I will vote for THOTH, 'cos he supports moderator accountability..
  6. Dan

    Latin Music

    The Desperado type music? that's ok.. but i don't like the mainstream spanish alabina type music...
  7. Yes!!! Works!!! That helps too, lol.. but I prefer the chocolate... no, i wouldn't do that. i always keep souvenirs of everything, no matter how good/bad it was.. nope. on the contrary, I get really pissed off and start being an a** towards him. no... been there, done that, hasn't helped at all.. made me feel worse for some odd reason.. shrinks never help me feel any better. alas, i don't have any best friends to rely on. or maybe chocolate is my best friend.
  8. I think this topic has exhausted itself, as I'm sure about 90% of Armenians agree with non-Armenian marriages. Other than that, Sasun, I don't think I was explicit, and w.r.t being off-topic, I think all discussions are more or less off-topic, that's the nature of the human mind - thinking about other things in addition to the main topic at hand... not to mention the amount of hetero explicitness and wooing on the forum..
  9. Dan

    Latin Music

    ok, well, what about Alabina? Isn't that a mix of Arabic & Latin music? I think Gipsy music is pretty close to Latin music anyway... I can't really tell the difference..
  10. America-Hye... hmm, so are you equating same-sex intercourse with femininity? First off, a lot of gay/bi men are not receivers. Moreover, receiving is not a feminine quality anyway.. A lot of women play the role of "givers" (i.e. top)... does that mean they're masculine? And not all gay men are feminine or not all gay men's psyches are feminine-oriented. Mine definitely isn't. I'm probably as masculine as any hetero man on this forum.
  11. what about gay men? lol... i don't know, man.. how different is a bi man from a hetero man? both like women and i don't think the fact that bi men like men as well makes a difference in them knowing women better. but maybe i'm wrong.
  12. we were talking about how possessive of women gamavor was , and he said he would share..
  13. hmphh, men and their fantasies. i thought the general way sharing is understood in hetero relationships when a man says that, is having 2 men and 1 woman.
  14. Dan

    Latin Music

    lol.. my mom likes it.. i just fall asleep when she puts on a CD by the Gipsy Kings or some such.
  15. Of course, and the other way around is fine too. My parents aren't both Armenian. So naturally, I support any type of marriage.. marriage shouldn't be about nationality, race, gender, or anything else, IMO. It should be about love and understanding. Just my 2 cents.
  16. Dan

    Impressions Of The Day

    lol Edward jan, is that it? Man, and I thought it would be worse. Note: It's Dan, not Don lol.
  17. Dan

    Latin Music

    I couldn't have agreed more with you, Sasun..
  18. Dan

    Impressions Of The Day

    sev-mard jan, i am sure i would not want to go back to school once i leave it, even if i'm given money (note: no one's gonna give me money to go back anyway ) to return.. lol.. i can't wait to leave this hellhole i call university. can't wait to get into real life, air force, police college, whatever it is, and meet real people out there, and feel like i'm achieving something other than getting back marks on paper...
×
×
  • Create New...