nairi Posted February 24, 2004 Report Share Posted February 24, 2004 What do you think he will think about us? Let him think what he wants His opinion doesn't and shouldn't matter to us Only the opinion of academics and politicians matter, and as it seems, the academics (and journalists, as well as the "secret police") are on the Armenian side. Turkologist Erik Zürcher has also recognized the Armenian genocide. Even the Dutch government does not explicitly deny the Armenian genocide; they just haven't explicitly acknowledged or recognized it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gurgen Posted February 24, 2004 Report Share Posted February 24, 2004 True, but public opinion in our favor wouldn't hurt any, would it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted February 24, 2004 Report Share Posted February 24, 2004 Nairi from where you got that attach picture? That picture comes from Circassian... was it on the site? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vigil Posted February 25, 2004 Report Share Posted February 25, 2004 (edited) Here is another website that is trying to make it seem like that Armenians from Turkey are actually campaining against Genocide when we all know that talking about the genocide in Turkey gets you arrested like what happend to the Syrian priest a while back. Anyways here is some sites that should be looked into. IMPLIES THAT TURKISH ARMENIANS MADE SITE turkisharmenians,cjb,net TRIES TO REBUTTAL THE FACT OF GENOCIDE (Notice how Professor Dadrian's use of German or Austrian sources is not mentioned and the same false notion of civil war is used as a defense) www,tallarmeniantale,com/mahmut-exchange,htm and the creator of this site states to an Armenian reader with this hateful reply... www,tallarmeniantale,com/mahmut-exchange,htm THE ARMENIAN FILE (This is the kind of racist and hate spreading tactics the Turkish Government deploys...search for ww2 and you will find so-called files that connect Armenians with Nazi's ) www,mfa,gov,tr/grupe/eg/eg08/default.htm ATAA Website (Entire site is dedicated to spread Hate and Rumors about Armenians...also notice how all thier articles are written by Turks. You will never see hate and Turks together on the ANC website) www,ataa,org The Turkish and Jewish Holocaust conducted by 2 million Armenians against 40 million Turks. www,devletarsivleri,gov,tr/kitap/pdf/1/2.pdf This is just the tip of the iceburg of how Turks spread Armenian hate. Armenians should create a Armenian Defimation Organization and protest when ever Anti-Armenian comments are made. Edited May 31, 2004 by Vigil Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted February 25, 2004 Report Share Posted February 25, 2004 (edited) Edit your address and change the dots with "," you are giving them publicity. I know the author of this site. http; //www,tallarmeniantale,com And the idiot knows me, he tried his cheap trick in the past by emailing me, I wonder how he got that email address of mine, but that was of course not hard, since for the Turks I am a celebrity. The guy include quotes that does not even exist in his site, and others are manipulated, I shall present some of them in the other place in near future, one of those I already presented, the case of Avedis Aharonian and the so-called admission he gave... how ironical the idiot talk about Armenian forgery, and that from his site I have found dozens of forgeries, misplaced quotes, forged words, non-existing ones... that guy has a log-in at the other place, he posted few times not so long ago, but it is expected that now that I am there he won't show his durty face. As for the "Professor" Ozan, how was my answer to him? did you like it? Edited February 25, 2004 by Sasun Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armat Posted February 25, 2004 Report Share Posted February 25, 2004 Domino j,out of curiosity where is this other forum you keep refering. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted February 25, 2004 Report Share Posted February 25, 2004 Please keep info about Turkish forums to PM. Thanks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted February 25, 2004 Report Share Posted February 25, 2004 Domino j,out of curiosity where is this other forum you keep refering. Your brother may have the answer. Or Steve, as it seems that he decided to pay a visit there. Steve one advice, don't forget your earplugs... as it is a little noisy there. Hmm... if still you have no answer to your question, by tomorrow I will be sending you the answer. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jewish Friend Posted February 25, 2004 Report Share Posted February 25, 2004 This thread caught my eye. There are tons of threads similiar about Jews and the Holicaust{sp?}. It is uncomfortable to see the lies, but the internet is very hard to fight and truthfully only junkies read this stuff for the most part. much of the world, believe it or not, cannot even turn on a computer, including here in New Jersey! I Accept the fact these things wil occur on the internet and use your energy to fight this hate in REALl life, where you can be more effective.. You can get yopur message out one on one, write to newspapers,join local Armo organizations and stir them up if they are complacent. I am effective one on one..that is why I post here and in real life set a good example of myself so people see not all Jews are uptight and obnoxious..lol I will say in support that most educated people will see through these sites for what they are, and truthfuly 99 per cent of the world wont give a crap, they go to work, eat, watch t.v., fall asleep. It is the one percent or less we are after. It is emotional and annoying the younger you are.I am 55 , so I have been down this road many times. One tip..you have to help yourselves...no one else will care about your people more than YOU DO. Never forget this. YidKid Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted February 25, 2004 Report Share Posted February 25, 2004 People, may I say something? I think that changing dots to commas isn't going to help - I get the feeling that search engines evaluate punctuation marks differently, somewhat interchangeably. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.