Armen Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Happy Birthday Maral! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Have an Extra Happy Birthday Maral jan Hope you grow younger each year Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 There is a young woman named "mammmmman" also celebrating her birthday Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Happy birthday Maral!!!!!!!! Hope you make it the best!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Maralchik, Happy birthday. When are you taking us out to celebrate your birthday? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sev-mard Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Happy Birthday tantig! One of my favorite people on the forum!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Happy birthday Maralik, wish you the best so how old are you now? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gevo27 Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Happy birthday maral tota JAN! HAH JK!!!!.. Hope you have a beautiful birthday.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Happy birthday Maral Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Thank you all and just to set the record straight...I am turning 25 Azat is preparing a glorious sexy dinner for ALL of us at his house... and I'm 25 today! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 and I'm 25 today!  style_images/master/snapback.png  Cough cough, Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Cough cough, style_images/master/snapback.png Ed,that's a terrible cough! get some cough drops so you don't interrupt again when I'm telling people I"m 25! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 if you are 25 then I'm the king of siam Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 if you are 25 then I'm the king of siam style_images/master/snapback.png It's a pleasure to meet you your highness Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Ed, have dandelion tea. Happy birthday, Auntie Maral! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 can I have a wine with Maralig in about 30 minutes Stormchig? what the hell is dandelion tea anyways? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THOTH Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Maral I'll have to make sure i drink a toast to your birthday tonight! You should too BTW! Happy B'day! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 what the hell is dandelion tea anyways? style_images/master/snapback.png Good for when you are sick. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 (edited) Happy birthday Maral... when will tantig teach the baby to say: "Fa-Dix" ? Edited September 27, 2004 by Fadix Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 MAral jan Taredarts Shnorhavor  Wish you all the best Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Dear Maral, have a very special birthday. I wish you all the best in this world! http://img90.exs.cx/img90/1029/bdaybearpurple.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shiner Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Happy Bday Maral!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bakersfieldian Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Happy Birthday Maral!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted September 28, 2004 Report Share Posted September 28, 2004 I am so sorry that I am late. Well my friend and I would like to wish you an outstanding and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  http://www.imgofman.com/towel/01180024.jpg By the way the reason why my friend looks so confused is because he's thinking "Jeez, Maral looks pretty darn young for a 25 year old...I almost feel guilty about having sinful thoughts involving my towel and her." Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted September 28, 2004 Report Share Posted September 28, 2004 ANILEVE,have I ever told you that your my favorite forum member???? that was yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.