CheekY Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 why do we (Armenians) hate each other so much?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shiner Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 I think one reason is jelousy. Another reason is that each of us thinks he/she is the smartest/most unique and we expect other Armenians to treat us as such. But since all the other Armenians feel the same way about themselves it is impossible. This creates conflict. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CheekY Posted November 28, 2003 Author Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 yeah like everyone wants to be the boss... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 It is appropriate to post here again the story about the evil Talaat. During the Genocide, Talaat's close advisors received a telegraph that a group a Armenians was coming to his HQ to kill him. At receiving the news, Talaat advised his guards to prepare for the sole Armenian who would arrive. His advisors interjected and reminded him that a LARGE GROUP of Armenians were on their way. To which Talaat responded that only one would arrive as the Armenians would fight among themselves at to which way would be the best way to kill him, and would instead kill each other off, save one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 It is appropriate to post here again the story about the evil Talaat. During the Genocide, Talaat's close advisors received a telegraph that a group a Armenians was coming to his HQ to kill him. At receiving the news, Talaat advised his guards to prepare for the sole Armenian who would arrive. His advisors interjected and reminded him that a LARGE GROUP of Armenians were on their way. To which Talaat responded that only one would arrive as the Armenians would fight among themselves at to which way would be the best way to kill him, and would instead kill each other off, save one. Yeah right, sound like a very truthful story Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armat Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 why do we (Armenians) hate each other so much?! Because you are amongst Armenians!!I used to work with Italians and they complained the same thing. I suspect correctly that every homogenous group hates one another in general to some degree. It is a human behaviorism and not ethnic,race related. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 It is appropriate to post here again the story about the evil Talaat. During the Genocide, Talaat's close advisors received a telegraph that a group a Armenians was coming to his HQ to kill him. At receiving the news, Talaat advised his guards to prepare for the sole Armenian who would arrive. His advisors interjected and reminded him that a LARGE GROUP of Armenians were on their way. To which Talaat responded that only one would arrive as the Armenians would fight among themselves at to which way would be the best way to kill him, and would instead kill each other off, save one. AH, have you ever thought of converting and becoming something other then Armenian? You’ll spare your self so much agony. <_< Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 Edward, That is what my father did. He changed his name, his religion to Anglo-Saxon Protestantism, and went to language school until his accent was that of a pure American. He turned away from his immediate past and delved into technological pursuits where he used his intellect to develop many new inventions which were used in the US war effort. I did not know anything about my Armenian past, nor who was this "Zohrab" that my grandfather was close friends with. I only knew the ramblings of my manic-depressive grandmother, traumatized by the Genocide, who would mention her friendship with Dolores Zohrab when they were young girls. Who the hell was Zohrab, I did not know. What was this woman, who we all knew was mentally compromised, talking about? I owe it to my ancestors to shake you stupid Armenians out of your backward mentalities. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hyebruin Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 i love all armenians...i just don't agree/like some of the things they do...but who said we're perfect???...i don't like it when some say "we're the best ethnic group!!" that statement is so pompous and full of empty arrogance! i thought we were (or at least used to be) a humble people! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
armo#1 Posted November 28, 2003 Report Share Posted November 28, 2003 I know what your saying hybruin my wife used to say i am the best armenian women I am the best cook etc.. Most of them think they are the best. I havent seen any good armenians yet most of them are very racist. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 Hey Armo #1: I doubt that you are an Armenian. EVEN I, who is critical of Armenians ALL the time would NEVER characterize all Armenians with one brush. Methinks that you are a Turk or an Azeri. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
armo#1 Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 american hye see i told you people you are racists now you are calling me a turk is that really a matter who am i ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 No one else would describe ALL Armenians in this manner. Not racism, just a matter of analyzing your approach. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
armo#1 Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 amerca hye Your are not analizying my aproach you were doubting and why would you care who am i anyway??? the majority of armenians are racist!!!!!!!! it is a fact that most of us allready know about it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 Hagarag, I won,t go as far as you without a strong evidence, but I must say that when the word "armo#1" was registered I thought it was a Turk, the word "armo" is more what others call us, and now this comment about racist contradict his alias of "#1" If he do think this, why will he include in his alias "#1" If I believe that every Armenians are racist, could I clame that Armenians are number one? I know one Turk that liked to call us "armo" by the name of Yunus that had the same style as this guy here. I just hope for that guy that it is not him, since this Turk has passed as an Armenian many times before. Won't be the first time. Like I said, I only start accusing someone when I have strong evidences, so I won't comment more, I will just say that I will investigate this matter. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
armo#1 Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 Domino good question Number one represents first racist nation in the world not first armenian!!!! I am glad you raised that question Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 (edited) Now that Yunus, you have exposed yourself, I ask MosJan and Garo openly to BAN you. I will not make further comment as to explain why, you and me knows the why. Edited November 29, 2003 by Fadix Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 (edited) Oh well, for those that may say that this individual has respected forum rules. Anyone advocating that the Armenians should be eradicated like insects from the surface of Earth, no matter what, even if said in another forum, has no place here. Edited November 29, 2003 by Fadix Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 He sounds like the EVIL Dr. Reshid, who claimed that Armenians were microbes and that his medical training obligated him to do away with these microbes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sev-mard Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Because you are amongst Armenians!!I used to work with Italians and they complained the same thing. I suspect correctly that every homogenous group hates one another in general to some degree. It is a human behaviorism and not ethnic,race related. True indeed.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Twilight Bark Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 I maintain that the "ordinary" Armenian will usually try to establish a"pecking order" right away, as soon as he/she meets an Armenian for the first time. They will not do this to other nationalities. They will come across as arrogant or even disdainful, but it simply reflects a bunch of complexes that shouts out "I am a rare, superior person, almost equal to non-Armenians, unlike the rest of the Armenians, who are a bunch of clueless losers". It's not hate; it's a cultural disease that needs to be cured by lots of love, affection, education, and sacrifice. By those of us that are willing to tolerate it, rise above it, and lift others from its abyss. Did I mention that I am naturally one of those superior individuals, unlike the rest of our clueless losers? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirumemKez20 Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 I don't know it can be jealousy or competition with one another, but I try to love our armenians and respect those who respect me back Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
angel4hope Posted December 2, 2003 Report Share Posted December 2, 2003 good attitude SK20....you go gurrrrrl! hehe Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armo77 Posted December 2, 2003 Report Share Posted December 2, 2003 (edited) Edited January 7, 2004 by Armo77 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.