MosJan Posted April 3, 2001 Report Share Posted April 3, 2001 MEr SIreli HyeForumi Taguhiner-janRibyata DAvayte JIt Drujna a Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gayane Posted April 5, 2001 Report Share Posted April 5, 2001 All hell's breaking loose again. You guys will have to excuse me from the forum for a while: don't have the energy for it right now...sowwy P.S. I'll be back (terminator style)...lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
edg Posted April 5, 2001 Report Share Posted April 5, 2001 I had a crappy day today. First, I got the flu from my coworker, then we were so busy I couldn't even take normal brakes. To make things worse we now have a new site director at my workplace who comes up with the craziest ideas for our business improvement. I am calling in tomorrow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nané Posted April 6, 2001 Report Share Posted April 6, 2001 I came home from work with a sore throat and a headache. "Wasted" my evening sleeping ... hoping will feel better tomorrow. edg, get well soon !!! drink lots of tea with lemon and honey - that always works. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
edg Posted April 6, 2001 Report Share Posted April 6, 2001 Thank you Sulamita jan. I wish you feel better as well. Take care. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted April 7, 2001 Report Share Posted April 7, 2001 AnEtajan Huysov em Shutov Apaqinver - - /me send some Tuti Doshab & Byurakani Matsun For AnEta - GeT WeLL SoON !!! Edgar jan 50 Gram Tuti Orri yev mi lav TAq BArniq VStah em LAv klines De inch BArekamner Yes Gnatsy k@tesnvenk 21 orits -- Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nané Posted April 8, 2001 Report Share Posted April 8, 2001 Anetan odanavai yetevits "krushkayov" jur e "shpum" yev tapaharum tashkinak@ - "Bariiiiii Janapaaaaaaaaaa~rh... Yerani qo achqerin " !!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
edg Posted April 12, 2001 Report Share Posted April 12, 2001 I am at work right now and it sucks. It is snowing pretty hard outside. I wish I could be in my bed right now. [ April 12, 2001: Message edited by: edg ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gayane Posted April 17, 2001 Report Share Posted April 17, 2001 I was at the park with one of my kids the other day doing some gross motor activities when a young asian woman approached me and asked about M., the kid I was with. We got to talking, and it turned out that her son has been diagnosed with autism as well. She said that her husband was in denial about the whole thing and wouldn't hear talk of any kind of therapy or even special education placement. Worst of all, he wouldn't allow her to do anything about it!! (They're a Korean family). As she spoke about it more and more she got more and more upset and finally started crying. Never before have I been as affected by a client's story (and we're trained not to repsond emotionally). I told her to give me the evaluation papers for S., her son, so that I could design a behavioral program for her son that'd be loosely structured so that she could implement it at home without the husband knowing. She was very excited, especially when I reassured her that I would do it for free, as a favor. She said God will reward me for this; I said I don't do this so that God can reward me for this, I do this because I enjoy it. She said she'd meet me at the park again next Monday, same time. I went, prepared, with all kinds of background material for her to read (through our conversation I realized she didn't know much about her son's condition -- she said she had heard autism's caused by watching too much TV; I nearly fainted). I saw her at a distance walking towards the park. She saw me as well. Then, just as I was getting close enough to greet her, I saw a man approach her, literally grab her by the hand and pull her away. She was gone before I could do or say anything. I assumed the man was her husband who somehow got wind of what was going on. Easily, the most frustrating work related experience I've ever had. Never before have I been so affected by a show of culturally produced idiotic behavior (the Korean dad's denial and refusal to accept his son) and we all know how much I loathe culturally imposed constraints. God, it annoyed me to no end, I can't even tell you. I can only hope I'll catch at her at the park some other time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted April 30, 2001 Report Share Posted April 30, 2001 Barev DzezJust cam back to US - i'm sorta happy to be back and sorta saaadd to be back `was in Armenia for 20 days - and 3 days in Karabagh - let me tell you somthing my good friends, it's being reborn againe , this was 23 days that i was driming for -for 13 years, i will tel you some more good staf us soon us i cen - Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garo Posted May 1, 2001 Report Share Posted May 1, 2001 Welcome back Mosjan! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
edg Posted May 1, 2001 Report Share Posted May 1, 2001 MosJan, bari galust ape. Heto kxosank. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DoC Posted May 1, 2001 Report Share Posted May 1, 2001 I'm sitting at work and I just heard two sonic booms from the space shuttle endeavor flying overhead...so cool!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pilafhead Posted May 1, 2001 Report Share Posted May 1, 2001 No, that was me crapping in my pants during a bumpy approach into Burbank. Flying sucks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DoC Posted May 2, 2001 Report Share Posted May 2, 2001 quote:Originally posted by Aghmug:No, that was me crapping in my pants during a bumpy approach into Burbank.Flying sucks!heh, heh, you crack me up... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted May 2, 2001 Report Share Posted May 2, 2001 Flying sucks!!! it hes been over 48hr that im back i can't get my self togeter Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pilafhead Posted May 3, 2001 Report Share Posted May 3, 2001 Welcome back!!! That new kebab place in Pasadena is waiting for us... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kazza Posted May 3, 2001 Report Share Posted May 3, 2001 quote:Originally posted by Aghmug:Welcome back!!!That new kebab place in Pasadena is waiting for us... HO ho ho! By the way the mad face isnt for you - it 's further down oin the message) As if it hasnt got enough already and Pasadena is in desperate NEED. Well consider me there - as long as they do veggieWell people, I am finding a few sproutings of uni brow today. So I plucked them pretty damn quick. That should calm any suspicions about myself not having armenian blood.Then I am going to college in the sunshine, only to hand my work in late, And then what Am I doing next my friends? That's right. I NEEDED to see cheech and chong last night but the vid store didnt have any left so I saw it last night. I will do some plays in armenian soon , translating some Freinds/cheech and chong /whole Nine Yards/ (with Mathew Perry-class film) old spanish films dialogue into Armenian. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DoC Posted May 3, 2001 Report Share Posted May 3, 2001 http://www.homestead.com/osteogreg/files/1a.gif Today I'm just busy, busy, busy, on the go! I just love my job, love my job, on the go, lovin my job! Yeserree bob! http://www.homestead.com/osteogreg/files/1a.gif Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nané Posted May 4, 2001 Report Share Posted May 4, 2001 quote:Originally posted by Aghmug:No, that was me crapping in my pants during a bumpy approach into Burbank.Flying sucks!When was this? Oh, by the way, FLYING SUCKS MAJORLY !!! I think the Burbank Airport was having a Let's give our junior pilots a try weekend. Both of my flights, to and from Vegas were more like the New York, New York rollercoaster ride. I sure was glad to have made it home safe Movses bari galust!!! Anhamber spasum em hetaqrqir patmutyunneri Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted May 4, 2001 Report Share Posted May 4, 2001 TGIF. And every Friday our company sponsors a wine and cheese event, however because of Cinco De Mayo they are going to make Margaritas. 32 minutes to go and counting. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pilafhead Posted May 4, 2001 Report Share Posted May 4, 2001 DoC: That's the best GIF EVER!!!! quote:Originally posted by Sulamita:When was this? Tuesday. I was flying back from a 2 hour morning meeting in San Fran. Yeah, just two hours! Oh well, I made the best of it, by going a day early and going record/CD shopping with my best friend. BTW, flights to Vegas are ALWAYS bad. It's windy and you do not really fly high enough to get out of it (too short of a trip). quote:Originally posted by Azat:And every Friday our company sponsors a wine and cheese event EVERY Friday?!? http://www.soderhamn-net.com/~u00063mo/emoticons/misc/General/eek2.gif Lucky bastard. I'm not a big wine fan, but I'm not a picky lush. I'll drink anything. http://www.soderhamn-net.com/~u00063mo/emoticons/misc/General/drink.gif [ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Aghmug ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted May 4, 2001 Report Share Posted May 4, 2001 I know... It started as a Friday Beer Bash from 3-6 but we were drinking too much. So now it is 3-5 every Friday just wine and cheese. What's really cool is our mgmt drinks more than us. (love those icons)Cheers, I am running late because of this forum. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gayane Posted May 4, 2001 Report Share Posted May 4, 2001 Well, I AM a big wine fan, but to look forward to alcohol??!!! Gentlemen, come now, do let us be reasonable! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Artur Posted May 4, 2001 Report Share Posted May 4, 2001 quote:Originally posted by Gayane:Well, I AM a big wine fan, but to look forward to alcohol??!!! Gentlemen, come now, do let us be reasonable!You live in the free country, you can do whatever you want... drink 10 botles of wine every day, its your choice.BTW, Georgian Wine is the best![ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Artur ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.