Jump to content

Impressions Of The Day


Guest

Recommended Posts

inchpes tesnum em, Haruti orinaki hetevelov, yes nuynpes lqelu em Los Angelesyan kextn u poshin ...

 

isk ar ayzhm aystegh em, poshot u hognats, gone mi qich qami liner u poshin srber taner, che Harut?

 

bayts inch hetaqrqir ban a kyanq@, incher ases vor chen linum :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like.... where have you been missy?

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

groghi tsotsum :) Ha verjers el qo qaghaqum ei ... apsos ch@hastsretsi handipel qez u Sasunin :( Eve, Hayastan galis es? Septemberin iskakan zhamanakn e gnalu. Come on girlie, pack your bags !!! ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

groghi tsotsum :) Ha verjers el qo qaghaqum ei ... apsos ch@hastsretsi handipel qez u Sasunin :(

style_images/master/snapback.png

Normally it is a crime to not meet forumers when you are visiting their cities, but since you confessed on your own you will be forgiven this time with a promise not to commit it again. OK? :)

Other than that, good to see you :)

Edited by Sasun
Link to comment
Share on other sites

groghi tsotsum :) Ha verjers el qo qaghaqum ei ... apsos ch@hastsretsi handipel qez u Sasunin :(  Eve, Hayastan galis es?  Septemberin iskakan zhamanakn e gnalu.  Come on girlie, pack your bags !!!  ;)

style_images/master/snapback.png

Ne vkoyem slucheye. You come to NYC and don't even warn me so that I can meet you with questionable hot dogs and NY pizza? Agh, unshnorq. Hayastan... will have to wait, I have other places on the list, at least not until they remove that horrible pink from Pushkinsky dprots, et inch ahavorutyune?

 

So what made you decide to relocate your sassy self there? No fair, now it's going to be 2 cool people more in Yerevan and 2 cool people less in California, where there is shortage of those in the first place. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No fair, now it's going to be 2 cool people more in Yerevan and 2 cool people less in California, where there is shortage of those in the first place. :(

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

i moved to vegas not yerevan... :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ne vkoyem slucheye. You come to NYC and don't even warn me so that I can meet you with questionable hot dogs and NY pizza? Agh, unshnorq. Hayastan... will have to wait, I have other places on the list, at least not until they remove that horrible pink from Pushkinsky dprots, et inch ahavorutyune?

 

So what made you decide to relocate your sassy self there? No fair, now it's going to be 2 cool people more in Yerevan and 2 cool people less in California, where there is shortage of those in the first place. :(

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

 

Yeah, I know. I feel shitty about not seeing you in NY. But I'll be back :) Oh, Eve jan, I'm not moving to Yerevan. I'm just going for a visit. But the way things are looking I will be relocating to Europe pretty soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Normally it is a crime to not meet forumers when you are visiting their cities, but since you confessed on your own you will be forgiven this time with a promise not to commit it again. OK? :)

Other than that, good to see you :)

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

Yes master. :notworthy: hehehe

 

Isk du yerb es LA-um yerevalu?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I know.  I feel shitty about not seeing you in NY.  But I'll be back :)  Oh, Eve jan, I'm not moving to Yerevan.  I'm just going for a visit.  But the way things are looking I will be relocating to Europe pretty soon.

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

 

Anet jan qez Urax Jamants Yerevanum

mi lav VAyeli - man ari - chmoranas Xndzoresk gnal -

 

ha qani chem moratsel het galuts el mi qich tegh pahi Jamprukit mej :) Nivayi Zapchasta peq berel :ap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

aveli jisht gnum ... :) bayts der verjnakan che.  yerb voroshum kayatsnem, kasem te konkret ur ...  ;)

style_images/master/snapback.png

Անետա,

 

ես օգոստոսի 28-ից մինչև սեպտեմբերի վերջը Երևանում եմ լինելու: Եթե ցանկություն,հնարավորություն ու ժամանակ ունենաս, կարող ենք վերջապես ... ԾԱՆՈԹԱՆԱԼ: :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...