Accelerated Posted May 26, 2003 Author Report Share Posted May 26, 2003 WHOA GUYS! Look at what I stumbled upon while loitering around this site I posted the RX-8 pics from earlier. Here is a sample.... http://www.binary-revolution.com/gallery/albums/martinelli/fernanda_martinelli_001.jpg I thought it would be a sin not to share it with the rest of you guys! . PS. I dont think she is as young as she is portrayed to be, and again too thin From Brazil with love.......enjoy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted May 26, 2003 Report Share Posted May 26, 2003 so you are going to tell me that you were looking at pictures of cars at that site? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted May 27, 2003 Author Report Share Posted May 27, 2003 so you are going to tell me that you were looking at pictures of cars at that site? Yeah man, I originally got a link to it after looking for RX-8 pics on google, and yesterday I was bored and just surfin around and returned to it, found a link to the main gallery menu, and voila! - LOL What did ya think? I give her 9.5/10. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted June 7, 2003 Report Share Posted June 7, 2003 http://copart.com/data/pix/20030519/04314043_1X.jpg http://copart.com/data/pix/20030519/04314043_2X.jpg http://copart.com/data/pix/20030519/04314043_5X.jpg ok my "new" toy I have to do some work on it. it's 89 Toyota 4runner v6 2.9 i'm m going to make somthing like this http://www.rcrc4x4.com/TrailReports/BunnyRun2k3/pics/Danielle_twister.jpg it was this one or this one http://copart.com/data/pix/20030320/02479463_2X.jpg i just don't have the time for i't - but if i had - it would be like this on the end http://www.off-road.com/toyota/rockrunner/modifications/bob/0064.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted June 7, 2003 Report Share Posted June 7, 2003 A link for Seaphan http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/hottoy/mopower/flexed.jpg http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/hottoy/mopower/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted June 7, 2003 Report Share Posted June 7, 2003 I always like a nice dual transfer-case setup! Of course with the Jeep I now have 4:1 4LO with a 66:1 crawl ratio!!!! By the way, I just took the doors off today ... there's nothing like driving a Jeep with no top and no door ... I'm really going to miss this so-cal weather when I move. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted June 7, 2003 Report Share Posted June 7, 2003 I always like a nice dual transfer-case setup! Of course with the Jeep I now have 4:1 4LO with a 66:1 crawl ratio!!!! By the way, I just took the doors off today ... there's nothing like driving a Jeep with no top and no door ... I'm really going to miss this so-cal weather when I move. Siphan jan de yete 4willing uzenam anel qez het el galu / qo Jeepov Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted June 17, 2003 Report Share Posted June 17, 2003 this is nutshttp://www.projectspeedy.com/modules.php?n...op=getit&lid=10 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted June 17, 2003 Report Share Posted June 17, 2003 MOvses? Es tghen karogha plumber a? Inchkan avelnort truba uni brnela aftoi vrena kptsrel? http://www.rcrc4x4.com/TrailReports/BunnyRun2k3/pics/Danielle_twister.jpg 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hyebruin Posted June 17, 2003 Report Share Posted June 17, 2003 that looks like a girl? to me!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted June 17, 2003 Report Share Posted June 17, 2003 Azat jan chgitem te inchq@ gija te voch - bayts te yes arden gjvum em es meqenayi dzerq@ #1 sharjich@ tuyla#2 shat chora / cd'n an@ndhat skipa anum #3 arden mi $1,500 veranoroqelu vra bayts te verch@ chi yerevum / yev der chem el bartsratsrel #4 detonatsya / vibration ka mej@ vor chem karroranum gtnel te inchitsa / mi hat drive shaft@ tanem ballansingi #5 65~70 mil aragutyunits chi gnum / an@dhat shift dawn em anelu / mi hat yerevi memory updayt anem 256mb#6 moranum em shift anel luys@ kanachuma der yev gazz em tali vor gna:)#7 menak yev yev axchiks enq sirum es meqenan yev der shat ka Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted June 17, 2003 Author Report Share Posted June 17, 2003 Thanks for the link Azat.....those Japs are a crazy bunch. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THOTH Posted June 17, 2003 Report Share Posted June 17, 2003 I didn't know the appropriate place for this...but since its car related... Auto racing & design legend Carroll Shelby has a foundation to assist sick children with transplants. He has recently pledged 10,000 to the World Childrens Transplant Fund which has opened a center for children in Armenia. http://www.shelbychildrensfoundation.org/about.html Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted June 19, 2003 Report Share Posted June 19, 2003 Siphanjan - i need to get some cool staf for my 4x4 - any good place you know if it? on the net. Thanks Movses Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted June 19, 2003 Report Share Posted June 19, 2003 Sure! First, what kind of stuff and for what kind of 4x4? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted June 19, 2003 Report Share Posted June 19, 2003 Siphajna amen inch - toyota 4runnerlifts / winch / lights ~~ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted June 19, 2003 Report Share Posted June 19, 2003 Mosjan ... for those kinds of things, if you know what you want exactly (part #s etc), 4wheelparts is pretty good ... they have stores in LA and also a website at www.4wheelparts.com ... usually if you go to their store, they can give you a better price than on the website (haggle a bit ). The problem is, that usually their sales people are morons. So you have to know exactly what you want. In terms of a competent local 4x4 shop, I think Fourxdoctor (www.fourxdoctor.com) is one of the BEST. They have a very good reputation and for serious 4x4 buildups and projects, they are the guys to talk to. However, I'm not sure how much they know about toyotas but I'm sure they know a lot about jeeps I've heard a lot of good things about mesa4x4.com but I've never bought from them. It's probably a good place to go looking for winches/lights but they may not have too many lifts for toyotas. Actually, I don't know much about toyota lifts other than for new TRDs (I have a few friends that I can ask them) but I'm guessing you are talking mid-80s 4runner? If you need info, I know a few people that I can ask them and they know a lot ... but I personally don't know much about toyotas. For just a general good place to buy automotive stuff, www.summitracing.com is a great place. But there are a MILLION places online that have great prices on lights/winches. Google search is usually good to find them and if they are real stores, most of them are usually good in getting you the part that you order (just make sure it's a real store somewhere!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted July 12, 2003 Report Share Posted July 12, 2003 check ou this guys drivinghttp://deedlit.org/evo7.asf Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted July 17, 2003 Report Share Posted July 17, 2003 http://aardvark.co.nz/pjet/turbinenuts.shtml just check it out. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted July 17, 2003 Report Share Posted July 17, 2003 http://aardvark.co.nz/pjet/images/jethonda1.jpg he has had way to much time on his hands lseq mi hat sranits vor unenam 3 ropeyi poxaren - 0.5 varkyanum gortsi k@hasnem hi ha 2.5 rope avel karror em qnel Azat tsnundis mi hat es meqenanerits karnes Pliz eli / lav meqnenan indznits - jet@ ar - yes & seaphan@ instal akenq heto HArout@ test drive kani Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 Azat, I found a nice car for you on ebay HERE. They really need freaking 4 steering stabalizers??? hahahahahahaah .... I like the look but I hate those tires. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted July 29, 2003 Report Share Posted July 29, 2003 ok this is our new find 1963 Volga 21 http://www.armenians.com/mycar/MVC-004F.JPG http://www.armenians.com/mycar/MVC-005F.JPG Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harut Posted July 29, 2003 Report Share Posted July 29, 2003 how the heck did you get that here? btw, is that the car in Star Record's ad? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted July 29, 2003 Report Share Posted July 29, 2003 Wow Mos .... very interesting ... is that for you? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted July 29, 2003 Report Share Posted July 29, 2003 how the heck did you get that here? btw, is that the car in Star Record's ad?Ahha Haw - Odesa to NY - NY to LA Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.