Takoush Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 I don't think that either you nor Anahid grasped Gamavors point. What is there not to understand???????? I understood and gave my answer, finit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Gam do you like any other Nation bisides Armenians? just crossed my mind, seems like there is noone as equal as Armenians in this world for you I have, had many great Greek friends who passionatly love Armeians, what should i do? hate them for it? we have to move on and learn to live having the future in mind and not the past, and the past as far as Greeks concern, has many good pages beetiwn our and there people I dont care what this fink says, he is arrognat and cocky, but not all Greeks are A-holes, just like Russinas, Bulgars, and yes even Armenians to much hate and animosity, to much of everything is bad and not healty, be it personal level or National move on, maybe he is playing you and you fall victim for it?! Come on Ed. you know Gam. He'll probably defend his clients as much if that client happens to be a Greek, he's where the money flow. But speaking of nations, it is entirly another issue. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 I know Gam, I respect Gam, but I also dont understant genelization of the whole nation being a-holes what if true greek walkes in here? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 What is there not to understand???????? I understood and gave my answer, finit. How to say that so that you don't get offended. Why do you feal that you must always agree with someone and more importantly showing that you do, even though you aren't bringing anything at all? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 How to say that so that you don't get offended. Why do you feal that you must always agree with someone and more importantly showing that you do, even though you aren't bringing anything at all? I agree with Gams because I like his logic, why not? I do and he simply reminded me what my father used to say all along. Plus, I reminded him that he cannot compare our loss to his; as he has done it other times too. I suppose not everyone is as knowlegeable and as savvy as you!!!!!!!!! Bravo to you!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 whatever Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 I know Gam, I respect Gam, but I also dont understant genelization of the whole nation being a-holes what if true greek walkes in here? I'm sure that Gam. will be all for a Greek lady. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 eh fadulik, ushqu u mitqet axchikneri vra eh, yerpes psakvum du? Motreal em Galu Azati het, na qavor yesel Tamada Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 eh fadulik, ushqu u mitqet axchikneri vra eh, yerpes psakvum du? Motreal em Galu Azati het, na qavor yesel Tamada Azaten verch@ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 I'm sure that Gam. will be all for a Greek lady. Only if she looks like last year's Miss World contestant! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 First off I want to thank you Gams for bringing up our history and thruthfully my father used to say the same thing that pretty much you said it; that you cannot trust a Greek. How right he was. And throughout our history they were repeatedly deceitful to our kingdoms to make us weak so they would rule and be strong themselves only. How right you are Gams jan to recall all this. Second you moron Grecko, how can you compare the Bulgarians and yourselves or the Italians and yourselves with us? Do you know our history or you're just talking nonsense again. We were only 3 million in Turkey, that is today's Anatolia and the Turks in 1915 and in 1922 massacred at least 2 million Armenians. Only 800,000 souls survived. We were only 800,000 approx. in the Eastern/Russian part of Armenia (today's Armenia). You go figure out. The turks practically wiped out a whole nationality -that is us-. The turks, the italians or the bulgarians altogether didn't do to you what the turks did to us. So save your rhetoric and stupidity and don't comprare us with yourselves!!!! Dear tigranisbasileus: Don't get me wrong, I do like Greeks in general and the Greek government did a great deal of kindness to us by opening their doors to us, after the Turks massacred thousand and thousands of Armenians then to Greeks in Smyrna in l922. My own grandmother was the daughter of a very wealthy man and they killed 145 member in her huge family. Only my grandmother, my great aunt and three of her brothers survived out of the 150 members family. On my father's side 13 members were killed in 1915 by Turks again and on my mothers father side more than 30 members were killed again by Turks. You see my Greek friend, that is why I was brought up to be very nationalistic and intermarry only with Armenians so that our nationality will grow to normal size again. The Turks did so much harm to both you and us. In Gibrya, in Greece and to Armenians, Assyrians and so on..... I have absolutely nothing against you. You may be a very good guy and probably your Armenian girlfriend is happy to have found you. However, the reason as to why we became more and more nationalistic, at least some of us, because the Turks through 600 years since they came from Mongolia to take over our country they constantly annihilated us to be the small size nationality we are today. Only the Greeks would understand us more than any other nationality in the world. So please, don't take so much offend from some of us, but try to understand that we have been hurt a lot, yet we are much small in quantity than you the Greeks, and that is why some of us would like to see our new generation to preserve our ethnicity and our heritage as much as possible. Ephgharisto for coming here and conversing with us, even though as you say we are brother and sisters and I fully agree with your statement!!! Good luck to you!! Anahid Takouhi what do call someone who blast you publically but is your friend privately: can you spell hypocrit? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Off-topic - how does one have a new-born baby and spend so much time online? But then again what do I know about child-rearing... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Off-topic - how does one have a new-born baby and spend so much time online? But then again what do I know about child-rearing... paternity leave Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 I agree with Gams because I like his logic, why not? I do and he simply reminded me what my father used to say all along. Plus, I reminded him that he cannot compare our loss to his; as he has done it other times too. I suppose not everyone is as knowlegeable and as savvy as you!!!!!!!!! Bravo to you!!!!!!!! cannot truts greeks: www.armenians.gr Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Gam do you like any other Nation bisides Armenians? just crossed my mind, seems like there is noone as equal as Armenians in this world for you I have, had many great Greek friends who passionatly love Armeians, what should i do? hate them for it? we have to move on and learn to live having the future in mind and not the past, and the past as far as Greeks concern, has many good pages beetiwn our and there people I dont care what this fink says, he is arrognat and cocky, but not all Greeks are A-holes, just like Russinas, Bulgars, and yes even Armenians to much hate and animosity, to much of everything is bad and not healty, be it personal level or National move on, maybe he is playing you and you fall victim for it?! Thank you Edward.... maybe I am arrogant and cocky... I am using the dialectic method of Plato.... You quoting a greek (thank you) socrates, you must know of this... I believe that as a people we will continue to help armenians... not because they love us or praise us but because its the right thing to do.... I wish the genocide gets recognized by Turkey.... Armenians don't deserve to bear all this hurt and sadness... p.s: for a good time come to our festivals : opa! you are all invited... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 First off I want to thank you Gams for bringing up our history and thruthfully my father used to say the same thing that pretty much you said it; that you cannot trust a Greek. How right he was. And throughout our history they were repeatedly deceitful to our kingdoms to make us weak so they would rule and be strong themselves only. How right you are Gams jan to recall all this. Second you moron Grecko, how can you compare the Bulgarians and yourselves or the Italians and yourselves with us? Do you know our history or you're just talking nonsense again. We were only 3 million in Turkey, that is today's Anatolia and the Turks in 1915 and in 1922 massacred at least 2 million Armenians. Only 800,000 souls survived. We were only 800,000 approx. in the Eastern/Russian part of Armenia (today's Armenia). You go figure out. The turks practically wiped out a whole nationality -that is us-. The turks, the italians or the bulgarians altogether didn't do to you what the turks did to us. So save your rhetoric and stupidity and don't comprare us with yourselves!!!! paranoia and xenophobia: roots of racism.... IF YOU ARE SO CONSUMED WITH HATE HOW CAN YOU LOVE? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kakachik77 Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 listen...get a life, that's all Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 tigranchik you have been told not to use caps, eh? Yes I know Socrates, I read Socrates, my friend you are no Socrates! and remember, it was Greeks who killed him for poisoning youths mind Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 tigranchik you have been told not to use caps, eh? Yes I know Socrates, I read Socrates, my friend you are no Socrates! and remember, it was Greeks who killed him for poisoning youths mind I'm not socrates... I know this... But I am surrounded by people who have make racist comments on my ethnicity: from the first christians -have called me a : moron, idiot, turk, gypsy, etc. -have said that my people are responsible for the demise of armenians... I stumble on this forum about two weeks ago... I started writing because the ethnocentric comments made on this site upset me; but its ok, they're made with no odars around...but when the odars show up: Hi how are you...we love you...chieck out anahid's e-mail to me and see what she said about greeks in public... Worst part is she is married ot an odar... Now that's hypocritical...or are odasr only good when the decide to raise children 100% armenian? eh, Anahid Worst part is her name is derived from the greek godess Aphrodite.... Hypocritical n'Est ce pas Edouard? Sorry for the caps, Edward.... o filos sou tigranis Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Tigranik I'm sure sometime in your life some Greek called you names, so what if an Armenian calls you? you admited you act cocky and arrogant, and do expect to be called names, we dont allow such a behavior in this forum, but as you said you came as guest, then act like one, be nice and courtious otherwise your going to be called names and there isent a damn thing i can do enjoy your stay and I dont care if your Greek, a Turkish, or Jibrish, just be nice and everyone will respect you oh yes, and no caps Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Tigranis - you reap what you sow: You come, you insult, you provoke, you lie and you manipulate. Then you fiegn innocent and claim you are being treated poorly because of your race??? C'mon man! People here don't like you as an individual because you barged in here and acted like a total a$$. What else would you expect? I could have been different - but your approach was all wrong. I'm certain it has absolutely NOTHING with you being a Greek. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Tigranis - you reap what you sow: You come, you insult, you provoke, you lie and you manipulate. Then you fiegn innocent and claim you are being treated poorly because of your race??? C'mon man! People here don't like you as an individual because you barged in here and acted like a total a$$. What else would you expect? I could have been different - but your approach was all wrong. I'm certain it has absolutely NOTHING with you being a Greek. El Grechko, where is our Cilicia? What happened to Ani? Vaspurakan? Trabzon? Weren't your f**** kind, behind it? from gamavor really vava? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 El Grechko, where is our Cilicia? What happened to Ani? Vaspurakan? Trabzon? Weren't your f**** kind, behind it? from gamavor really vava? First off I want to thank you Gams for bringing up our history and thruthfully my father used to say the same thing that pretty much you said it; that you cannot trust a Greek. How right he was. And throughout our history they were repeatedly deceitful to our kingdoms to make us weak so they would rule and be strong themselves only. How right you are Gams jan to recall all this.[ I rest my case Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted May 31, 2006 Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Ays chobanin garevorutyun chi bedke tartsnel! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tigranisbasileus Posted May 31, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 31, 2006 Ays chobanin garevorutyun chi bedke tartsnel! I think he's afraid of facing me... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts