Jump to content

Largest Armenian Diaspora


M_Karazov

Where is the largest Armenian diaspora?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Hayer djan help me please. Tell me please can armenian diaspora of USA help me to move USA. The life among moslems becomes unbearable. I wanna live in USA coz I am scare of my family's future: my mom, sister and brothe. I'd love to live in Armenia but it's too late moreover I've never lived there and I don't speak armenian. I am not married. Who can help me? thanks a lot in advance.

style_images/master/snapback.png

 

:sly: :naughty: hmmmmmm... wellll.... if u are not merried, maybe some girls will hellp u :D just need to surch ;) looool

It's too late for me, otherwise, I would help u :partytime: :lol2:

 

But without any jokes, I'll tell u what; yeah, to Armenia it's to late and difficult for u and ur family /but there r not many muslims and it's more safe than many other countries/, just why did u pick the USA? do u think there r no muslims in there? looool muslims are eeeeeverywhere, there is no way without them, my friend /I think not all of them are kookoo :) there r some nice once as well/. Sooooooo, but the difficult choice is urs anyway, just have to be very careful to deside something as u are going to deside for ur family. Hey, don't worry, the important thing is do not panic and to think many times befire the desision.

Wish u good luck :) ;)

And where r u from? where are u living?

Edited by Pantera
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barev Pantera!!! Thanks a lot for replying. I live in Kyrgyzstan. I know there are many moslem everywhere but I mean in this country there's no future. I don't have anything against moslems but in this country kyrgyzs are special nation. Sometimes here people has such opinion that this nation was born yesterday. There many armenians in US especially Glandale many people tells me the best way is US though I am ready to move and english speaking country. You are from Australia, right? how come you are there? Are there any ways to move there? how do u live there, do u like? By the way if u speak russian it would be great.

thank u!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

The number for France is closer to 400,000. I know that assimilation exists there, too.

 

Lebanon is at about 120,000 -- about half of its Armenians left in the last 30 years.

 

Syria is at 50,000 -- 40,000 in Aleppo. Aleppo used to have over 100,000 Armenians. A full quarter of the city was Armenian.

 

Iran is at 200,000, with half in Tehran. (But I think I am remembering the pre-emigration number. I think it's 100,000 now.)

 

USA is supposedly at 1 million, but that includes a lot of assimilated Armenians. I would put the number closer to 500,000 to 600,000. California, they say, has 400,000, but again, I'd say closer to 250,000.

Edited by Gor-Gor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

lol vahan thats a pretty good joke

but the problem is that nowadays there are over 3 million armenians in armenia

plus we have armenian diasporan youth returning to the great countrey that is armenia

i myself have been there a few years back and am returning next year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...