Jump to content

khodja

Members
  • Posts

    1,295
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by khodja

  1. I suppose that my late mother's oral history about her experiences during the Genocide have no value, nor those of hundreds of other Genocide survivors. As for Kennedy's sexual escapades, the morality police of the Bush administration are "Saddam-izing" America and turning it into a state where there is no privacy. What is next, cameras in our homes which will follow us everywhere we go, even to the toilet ( a la "1984")?
  2. Dan, There is NO way that you could ever convert that hot guy in your class if he is HETEROSEXUAL. Just as there is no way that the beautiful girl that loved my cousin could convert him into heterosexual. But you COULD get him to date you IF he were bisexual. What causes the confusion among both straight and gays are the true bisexuals. When one of these persons ends a gay relationship and starts a straight one, the born-again evangelicals claims that they have SAVED a soul from homosexuality. When this person invaraibly stars another gay relationship, they claim that the homosexuals have converted them. Neither straight nor gays truly understand thse persons becuase straight can not conceive of sexual love with someone of the same sex and gays can not conceive of sexual love with someone of the opposite sex. The majority of gays are just as ignorant as the straights, and help cause the confusion. Sexual orientation is fixed, whether it be hetrosexual, homosexual or bisexual. But bisexuals will be attracted to persons of either sex and will jump from heteosexual relationships to homosexual ones, and the back again, or vica-versa.
  3. Accelerated-In Australia, I believe, there remains some vestiges of hostility toward Armenians, Greeks and others whose families immigrated to that country. Do YOU understand the feelings of some Anglo-Australians toward you? People like Dan do not choose to be the way they are. YOUR answer to him shows what a shallow person you are. Are you a typical Armenian, a dark and hairy midget? Who are you to terrify this young kid? Dan-It was courgageous for you to post your picture. Be careful. There are homicidal so-called Christians as Accelerated out there. There are those in our own community who will gladly kill you to "preserve" Armenian honor. The America-Hyes had developed much respect among the American public. Laissez-faire businesspersons and academics, they had a moderate view, tolerance toward homosexuality and the like. Then came the Armenians from Moslem lands and the Soviet Union. To many of these persons homosexual and bisexual Armenians are better off dead.
  4. khodja

    RAPTURE

    Major newspapers are writing columns that the Turks are still itching to enter into the fray by attacking America's and Britain's Kurdish allies at Kirkuk and Mosul. Will Turks attack US troops protecting the Kurds? Now that the Cold War is over, will we see the end of the UNHOLY US alliance with a nation whose torture chambers rival Saddam's.
  5. Some men are attracted to women AND to men who are androgynous-relatively hairless, sort of pretty, somewhat feminine. Why I don't know.
  6. Sip, That previous thread reminds me what dans- kloochs Tigranness III and Vahe G. are.
  7. Bush has just pushed through one billion dollars of aid to Turkey through Congress despite Turkey's rejection of allowing American and British troops through it's territory. This is the guy so many of you worked so ardently for. This is the guy who so many of you sent the maximum legal amount of political donations. This is the guy so many of you rallied uninformed newly-registered recent immigrant Armenian voters to vote for. Do you know that our votes made the difference in Florida after Clinton worked to scuttle the Genocide Resolution in 2000. Armenian votes turned the election in his favor. And now, for the second time, he is spitting in our Armenian faces. He is also spitting in the faces of the families of the American troops. Bradley was the alternate Democrat in 2000. He was the only one of the major 4 candiates who supported us. He was an independent Democrat.
  8. Washington Post, search for "Turkey." Then proceed to "latest newswires."
  9. Last time around, some of us seriously supported Bradley, the only major Presidential candidate that ardently supported the Armenain cause. Now Bush is kissing Turkey's behind after Turkey created a situation where American casualties are higher than they could have been if Turkey cooperated. They are letting the US send medical supplies to many wounded US soldiers who would not be wounded had the Turks rejected American requests for troop passage. 2004 is right around the corner. Latest CNN poll shows 45% for Bush and 42% for any potential Democrat. Are these aboush Armenians going to listen to Bush's lies again? What fools Armenians were to get this guy Bush elected in the first place.
  10. It is through Historic Armenia that Turkey is allowing food, medicines and fuel to travel into Northern Iraq. After murdering our people and confiscating all our worldly posessions, these Turks are using what was once our land to hold the Americans hostage. The Genocide is still going on, because the Turks are still using the effects of the Genocide to their financial and political advantage.
  11. Hyebruin, In real life I am self-effacing and quite shy. I do not show any mannerism which would indicate that I am "funny." I am rather delicate for a man, but still maintain masculinity. As for attitude, I guess I show my feelings without saying a thing when Armenians come up with idiotic ideas. I guess this is perceived. I am "the other" because I am more an odar American Protestant than an Armenian in my style. I find Middle Eastern mentality very annoying. When the newly arrived Armenians were trying to get the English service stopped at the local Armenian Church, I was incensed. It was the America-Hyes who financed and built the church and these newly-arrived Armenians were trying to push the old timers out. Same thing that the White Protestants did to the Armenian Evangelicals at some mainline Protestant Fresno Churches. The Armenians had founded and financed these churches and the Anglos took over and pushed them out.
  12. The Turks worse fears could come true. The Turks are experts at psychological terror. This would turn the tables and make the Turks very uneasy. They would have a little competition. They think that they can dictate to the US. They really think that they are boss, since they have grabbed territories from Syria, Cyprus and Greece, as well as Armenia, and no one in the West has ever challenged them.
  13. In Hayastan, if he truly believed that you had a girlfriend, your life would be in danger. I can only remeber how in Hayastan, some reacted to me because I was a Vegetarian. They called me a Hindu and claimed that I had given up being a Christian.
  14. I was dating an American woman of Irish/English background. We were vactioning in Newport Beach and took a ferry boat. Across from us were an Armenian couple speaking Armenian. I greeted them in Armenian. They were shocked, as I don't look very Armenian. They were not pleased that I was cuddling up to an odar and gave my girlfriend a dirty look. Shortly after, in the restaurant where we were having lunch, she was very upset. She stated, "Were they upset because you were with a white woman?" At that moment I realized that in California Armenians are not considered white.
  15. Hyebruin, Unfortunately we have this element among us. I am 1/8 Assyrian and 7/8 Armenian and some Armenians treat me like I am an odar. If you do not pass their litmus tests as an Armenian, they will want to eliminate you. With the great Armenian diaspora, however, Armenians will be very different and have different views. I am sure that some among us would want to eliminate me on the spot.
  16. Hyebruin, I do not discount Black racism or bigotry, as I have been subjected to it. One former supervisor told me that The Armenian Genocide didn't happen in this county so he was not interested in it. This man lives in a city with a large Armenian citizenry.Although I am primarily heterosexual, I have on occasion been involved in homosexual relations. A woman who had a "fatal attraction" to me at work stalked me for months and revealed this at work when I rejected her advances and took up with one of the slinky secretaries. Do you know that the Blacks and Hispanics were the ones who harassed me the most? But the subject here is Armenian racism. Two wrongs don't make a right.
  17. Two of the sharpest upcoming movie producer/directors, the Hughes brothers, are the product of an Armenian mother and a black father. One of the smartest and wealthiest industrialists in Moscow, David Wong, is the product of an Armenian mother and a Chinese father. Chess champ Kasparov is the product of an Armenian mother and a Jewish father. Ditto San Francisco college president Peter Gabel. Some twenty years ago a group of Armenians went to a famous Armenian restaurant in New York City. This restaurant was extremely busy that day and this Armenian group had to wait at the entrance for a table. Close to the entrance door were a family of Blacks thoroughly enjoying themselves. After about 1/2 hour one of the more darker- skinned Armenian ladies stated "Ays sev shoonereh yep bede ertan, vor menk nestink." Within 15 minutes the table of blacks arose to leave. The light-skinned black patriarch of the black family approached the dark-skinned Armenian lady and state "Amot kezi, digin. Sev shooneh toon es. Toon inzmeh deha sev es." It is ridiculous for Armenians to make comments about Blacks, since may of us are darker than many American blacks. Blacks now produce people like Colin Powell while we are producing members of an Armenian mafia in Glendale. Amot to the racist Armenians here.
  18. Natalie, Even if 1/2 of the diaspora Armenians go back to Armenia, it will NEVER be the same. We have been socialized with different cultures, mostly of the West. We will revolutionize the thinking of the ROA Armenians to be more like the West (Europe). Yet there will be clashes between various diasporans and with the ROA Armenians, due to their different socialization processes.
  19. Mosjan, Who is the weakened animal? Who are the lions, the hyenas, and the vultures?
  20. Lady of Grace, I am an optimist. I see an Armenian Renaissance brewing. I am a Libra. Mosjan was speaking about lions, hyenas and vultures. I think that he was speaking of the situation in and around Iraq. As for homosexuals, most are nothing like the lions. If you work in the arts in LA, you get to know them. I was surprised when I found Armenians among them.
  21. Domino, I do not claim to be a "real Armenian" nor would I choose to be. I gave up on being a "real Armenian" about 25 years ago. I am a citizen of the world.
  22. My experience is that men who are constantly bragging about their conquests of wily females are hiding something. Real men do not constantly brag about their conquests.
  23. Domino, I merely answered the question you directed at me. Are you pursuing word games, eh Domino? Are you pursuing a Levantine approach to our dsicussion?
×
×
  • Create New...