-
Posts
1,658 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by Ani
-
ՈՒ՜ր հասանք, Մարդի'ք... Նայում ես մեկին ու տարակուսում... -Տեսնես, այս մեկը տարիներ արաջ Ո՞ր մի սեռին էր մարդու պատկանում: Դե, ի՞նչ իմանաս... Կամ... -Այդ շպարդ թե որ լվանաս Կճանաչե՞մ կեզ եթե մոտենաս: Դե կտավներ էլ արվեստ չեն արդեն, -Արվեստը ես եմ, կռնակս բացե՞մ... Էլ Հիսուս Քրիստոս, էլ օձ ու կարիճ, էլ Մասիս ու Սիս, էլ շղթայված վիզ... Դե, ի՞նչ զարմանաս... Ազատություն է, արվեստ ու արհեստ... ՈՒ՜ր հասանք, Մարդիք...
-
Ինչ է սերը...Վաղուց ծեծված ու չարչարված անմիտ մի հարց, Չէ', չեմ ուզում ես էլ մի տող ավելացնել Այդ դարեդար բարբաջանքին աղավաղված... Սերը սուտ է... սերը մեկն է... այն հավերժ է...սերն անմար է... Մի բան գիտեմ, ինչ էլ լինի Միակ, անվերջ, անդարձ թէ սուտ Այդ զգացմունկը պահողինն է... Որ կառչում է ու չի լքում, չի վարանում, չի վախենում...
-
Che Edward jan... Isk sra masin inch kasek? Մտորե՞լ եք, թե ինչ ցավ է զգում սարը, երբ լավան է ներսում եռում ՈՒ անընդմեջ դուրս ժայթքելու ճանապարհն է իր որոնում... Ասեմ ես ձեզ... Դա նման է այն խեղդուկին Որ արդյունքն է ներսում պահված զսպված լացի, Ծիծաղ դարձած հեկեկոցի... Նիզակ դարձած այն խոսքերի ծակոցներին Որ... չեն ասվել Թռիչք առած բայց ջախջախված երազների բեկորների տված ցավին Որ խրվում են, արյուն հանում, Դուրս են ուզում, թռչել նորից, Հիաստափված այս հին սարից Նոր սար ուզում, նոր Տեր ուզում... Հույս փայփայում, որ կթռչեն ու կհասնեն այն բարձունքին: Իսկ հին սարը, մենակ, ճեղքված, ակոսներով նաղշազարդված Լուռ տնքում է ու տառապում Այն լուռ ցավից, այն խեղդուկից, այն ջախջախված ու դավաճան, Անիրական երազներից...
-
Ասումեն թե պատահաբար կյանքում ոչինհչ չի պատահում "Պետք է լիներ" ասում ենք մենք... Կամ "գրված էր ճակատագրի չար գրքի մեջ"... Դյուրին է չէ՞... Մեղքը գցել ինչոր բախտի Կամ էլ անհայտ ու անիմաստ ինչ որ գրկի... Պետք է լիներ... Բայց չէ որ մեր իսկ ոտքերով, Մենք ենք քայլում այդ զարդուղի ճանապարհով... Մեր այս ձերքն է լուռ բարձրանում ՈՒ մի ամբողջ կյանք լռեցնում, Կամ գնումենք այն մեկի մոտ, որ մերը չէ' ու չի' լինի... ՈՒ երբ մի օր այս ամենը Մարմին առած ու չարացած Մեր ճամփան է հանկարծ կտրում... Հեկեկում ենք, կուրծկ ենկ ծեծում... ճակատագիր կոչեցյալին հայհոյում ենք ու անիծում...
-
Especially romantic novels that take us far away from reality...
-
I do not consider myself a relationship expert at all, but let me notice, most of the people who discuss this topic are not married or have kids... People DO change in time... Anonimouse, are you the same person with the same habbits that you were lets say 10 years ago? I am positive you are not...Everything around us has great effect on the personality we develop, things that seem impossible to do when we're 18 become a regular chore at 25...The point i am trying to make is that after we have kids and family, some of the wishes and desires become secondary (that includes farting,.. etc, and that makes us change our personality (or our lifestyle maybe)... I see your point..There ARE women that act "my way or No way"...But most women try to do what is better for their family, if that includes asking their husband to come home earlier that 3 in a morning, i would not call it "inner drive to change a man" ... I might be wrong...Who knows...
-
Inchi Yerevanum urish tagh ka????
-
Makuc atumeyi ed bar@...Ete mi ban mi kich dzgoh eyi asum mamas gormer "Munnat chgas" u es ed or@ korac mardeyi... U misht et sahman@ cheyi karoxanum haskanayi txur kam voch edkan urax linelu ev "munnat" galu mijev...
-
I think "Shiker" are just trying very hard to survive the loss of the only vocal they had in their group, Karine...They are hoping to get attention by singing good old rabiz songs..... http://youtube.com/watch?v=XXeenVeC-4Q http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bYO1bqbnXE There was ajoke about shiker on 32 atam.. Asumen shikerin greluen "karmir grki" mej...Vorhovetev orakan mek@ pakasuma... btw Yeghia Sanosyan was my father's classmate (irrelevant, i know)..., but i didnt know those were his songs...
-
Alma jan...Girls in Armenia are very desperate nowadays, of course not all but most of them...Unfortunately or else how can u guys explain...Someone divorced, in his 40s goes to Armenia frm US, finds a girl 15 yrs younger than him in 15 days, gets married and of course after proper paperwork brings her here,,,I know grls that do not have ANYone here...They just do that to go away from there... I guess this is one of those cases...Unfortunately she ended up with her cousin... I think not seeing her for 16 years is not an excuse...It happened to me with most of my cousins, but... thank god You guys, what you feel today is not gonna be the same after 10 years...What seems the end of the world when you're 21 looks nothing when you're 25...Think about what you're doing... Inchpes asumen 10 chapi, 1 ktri...After all feelings are not good leaders...
-
You're right kakachik, she's kurdish...
-
Happy Birth Day Anoushik jan...
-
I did. Not the entire ceremony, but the last part, that took place in "Azatutyan Hraparak"...It was raining and they were singing "Andzrev, andzrev mi ari, menk gnumenk cirani"
-
EEEEEHHHHH Msjan!!!!! Es Jahelner@...~~~~~
-
Anun@ "Ani" e...Asuma, vorosheci indz Shprot kochel vor ushadrutyun gravem...
-
Haykakan estradayi dzknikna Mosjan... She calls herself Shprot...i searched on youtube for her videos but did not like at all what ive found:(
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYM319HGupU
-
LOL ... not in this video Yervant...he acts in the comedy club called "32 atam" and he sang one of the songs of Ray Charles with Armenian jazz singer Sona, who lives in Moscow...I searched, but could not find the video..
-
This guy has a talent..He even Imitates Ray Charles... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zkwZTEY5Ws
-
Em, i know for a fact that our argument can go on and on about titiz tint and fancy license plates ...You think that it's an expression of ones individuality and i think that there are more and better ways of expression... By the way did you ever see anyone speeding and showing off a '94 Accord?..I didn't...And as mentioned above, (Sip thanks for the Math) a hard working kid can not afford all that... P.S. Sip you forgot to add..when they get a ticket for the window tint, they pay to take it off, show them and then on again...
-
When I posted updates on this incident, I thought this is an Armenian forum and WE are talking about the terrible loss that two families had as a result of recklessness… I was shocked to see that someone can point fingers and make it a racial issue…I mean, it is absurd, but Shahan in fact is a racist against his own race…. My father is born in Yerevan in a family that emigrated from Greece in 1945…My mother’s family is Yerevantsi for many generations… It took me years trying to understand what label I have on me… Am I a “texaci”? Am I an “axpar”?...Or I am a terrible mix of two? How can a “texaci” marry an “axpar”… An now in LA I became a “Stantsi”… Great!!! Mosjan You are Right…Gayli glxin avetaran karda kasi hot@ sar@ batcracav… And Shahan if you feel closer to Americans or locals by putting your own race down (o, iam sorry only the ones that came to US after 90’s) You Will Not Succeed… Em, I brought up the license plate issue, I would like to know what you have against it respectfully…
-
Kakachik jan, it is stupid, but let me try to explain as much as i can.. The new system of armenian plates is two numbers, exp. 63 then two letters SU and then three more numbers http://www.pl8s.com/a/img-arme.jpg It depends where the car is registered... Police had plates starting with 01..They were the "untouchables"...Yet many boys in their twenties were driving cars with those type of plates, how did they get those, i don't know...But its a fact.. There were more fancy ones like 07ss007 or 01uu001...It just made the owner more unaffected... It may sound weird to many of you, but i lived through that and it disgusted me... As Edward said i just think that we can not afford to ruin what people have been trying to build for years...
-
Vegasi darpasner@ pakela petk...
-
Great lesson Harut...Very useful indeed Nenc parz, aranc bactoxumneri bacattrecir, arden yes el karoxem anel...
