Jump to content

Error 404

Members
  • Posts

    889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Error 404

  1. Wow! Look who is talking. Why don't you neko and hyfidayis both S Y C H. Wanna know what the abbreviation means? PM me and I will explain it in private.
  2. LOL Yeah like "antshorni tshutik" P.S. dude I brought your dark, hidden and multiple personalites to the sunlight !!!
  3. Who cares? Does she care if she is armenian? One thing I must admit. SHE IS HOT!!!
  4. Hye Fedayis, To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered. Voltaire
  5. Hl@ mi hat ravnyaysj, smirno!!! Ravnenie na seredinu.... Vripak... sxal che vripak. xachi mijocov depi luys...
  6. Interesting, they have executed him for killing 147 shia villagers and now they have dropped genocide case (100000 kurds) against him. Sounds like it was planned ahead. Now kurds can't make any claims.
  7. Arajin@ xi chi inchuya quyrik jan (xosum enq hayeren). Erkrordn el mi qich parz cher gracd dra hamar em harcnum. Inchevice. Knereq anhangstacnelu hamar.
  8. I know Arpa !!! I was born there I agree with you but ! I consider Vartan Mamikonyan a real Armenian. I don't care about his origin. He and his ancestors lead our armies and sacroficed their own lives in the wars for our nation and country. In my opinion Vartan is 100 % hay!
  9. I agree with Arpa. After Tigran Mets millenias have past. It is only now that we have gained our historical territories back. It is time to look back on the history and learn the lessons. Next time we shouldn't send Xrimyan Hayrik to the Berlin Congress. We should send a real diplomat with better skills than turks or british. Next time we shouldn't leave Kars without a battle. Next time we shouldn't trust russian army to liberate Van and stay there to protect us. All these are historical facts and we should learn our lessons finally, because history has a tendence to repeat. P.S. First exam will be Karabakh's issue.
  10. These maps are worng! How about invasion to the east to the caspian coasts?
  11. By the way zurderer, are you proud to be a turk? If yes why?
  12. LOLOL Arpa! well what the hell is going on ? What's wrong with turks trying to sabotage here in an undercover mission? They have already sabotaged youtube.com Try to type armenia in a search bar and you will find the same propaganda video like 50 times in multiple pages. I took my time yesterday and marked them all as poor and flaged them as "hate speech" Looks like they have started mass action of misleading internet propaganda. Although it doesn't wonder me anymore...
  13. Kneres kuyrik jan, inds el es ed YOU guys i mej nerarum?
  14. HyeFedayis qaq es kerel eshi voric tshashi gtalov. Did you understand what I just said?
  15. I already told you. He has a reason to swear. When someone (like you) comes here and acts sarcastic and ignorant telling us that yeah we did the genocide we massacred armenian population but we are not going to recognize it what you gonna do about that... In my opinion he deserves filthy language.
  16. Zurderer, just because you and your government are rude and ignorant towards the issue doesn't mean that other nations and governments are so too.
  17. Arpa never swears without no reason. He is a patriot and I respect him.
  18. They are still gaining zurderer. Slowly but surely. They are not there yet. They are gaining in a civilized way what you have gained in an uncivilized and barbaric (animal) way.
  19. Is this guy stupid or he thinks we are stupid? The land (Artsakh) IS OURS NOW!!! We didn't win the war just because armenian fighters knew routes better!!!
  20. No zurderer we are not afraid of her and her child. Those are bunch of bashibozuks (turkish crap) and all they can is to make loud noises. Armenians do not waste their amunition and when they shoot they don't miss anyway it looks like turkish propaganda makers are getting more and more in this forum. Beware the Ides of March....
  21. It is about war in Artsakh and pre- postwar epochs. Alot of combat and documental scenes. ...chronicles of those days. http://www.memocast.com/mediadetails.aspx?id=91033
  22. LOLOLOL Delav Edo jan qo asac@ urish. Bayc en turqer@ davadit chanen noric.
  23. Eghav Քեռի By the way what is coming after warning?
  24. vava I don't need a "black dog" barking on me. What are you going to do? Ban me? Go ahead!
×
×
  • Create New...