Jump to content

Error 404

Members
  • Posts

    889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Error 404

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyiMbLBLPwQ...ted&search=
  2. I am sure US will punish turkey given the opportunity. But the question is how? when? and how intense?
  3. By the way. I found the list of victims here: http://encyclopedia-titanica.org/manifest.php?q=4 The interesting thing is how they describe the background of some. Here is an example: Mr Orsen Sirayanian Mr Orsen Sirayanian, 22, from what was in 1912 Turkish occupied Armenia, was a Christian, and after Turkish Muslims renewed an ongoing vendetta against Christians, Sirayanian and several of his compatriots, Neshan Krekorian, Ortin Zakarian, Mapriededer Zakarian and David Vartunian decided to flee the country and emigrate to Canada. Sirayainian boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third clas passenger. He lost his life in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. Notes Also variously listed as "Arsun Sirayanian" or "Arsen Sirayanian". Acknowledgements Alan Hustak, Canada Hermann Söldner, Germany
  4. "Menq enq mer sarer@"-i mej kennedu masin en xosum. Heto Azat Sherencn asum e: "eeee hayi baxt uner"...
  5. This concerns me. I have no doubt on our ground forces. They will repeal any attack. But I am concerned about the attack from above. I wonder if those S-300's are under russian or armenian control?
  6. a lamb will ally with a wolf only to be eaten... It doesn't make sense what you have just said zurderer. Armenia will never be an ally of turkey. Don't be naive or just stop the propaganda. Write something intelligent.
  7. Zurderer do you know how many countries and nations in this world hopelessly want to tear turkey apart? They just wait for the opportunity. Beware The Ides of March ...
  8. http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42526000/jpg/_42526789_samastafp203body.jpg Here we go. Police officers posing with a murderer. They probably encouraging him and telling him thank you. What do you expect from a country and a nation who does this? They've never got and never will get civilized. A nation with animal instincts.
  9. I agree with you Anahit jan. But it takes generations to change. It wont happen overnight. About the lands with trees I don't know the story.
  10. This is the only time when they (candidates) actually do something Now they will take care of some community issues. Pawing the roads, donating equipment to the schools etc etc. Until the election.
  11. A real haxor will never reveal his future plans. Nothing special, it is usual deface.
  12. I heard this answer before but from female.
  13. Trojan like http://www.shelterserra.com/artwork/trojan.jpg ?
  14. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x110xy_je...anadian-nats-fs
  15. http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/07/africa_enl_1170243180/img/1.jpg http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6316765.stm from BBC Holes found in Wolfowitz's style Mr Wolfowitz looks for his shoes after a Turkish mosque visit... World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz may be dedicated to freeing the world from poverty - but he seems unable to afford a new pair of socks. Mr Wolfowitz's sartorial deficiencies were revealed when he took his shoes off while visiting a mosque in Edirne, western Turkey. Both of the grey socks sported holes with his big toes peeking through. The last World Bank annual report, for 2006, puts the president's salary as of 1 July, 2005, at $391,440 (£200,279). Shelter Mr Wolfowitz was in Turkey on a two-day visit that included a meeting with Prime Minister Reycep Tayyip Erdogan. Mr Wolfowitz strongly backs Turkey's bid to join the European Union. On his trip he also met homeless men at a shelter in Istanbul who are being helped by a World Bank-financed scheme. In an earlier sartorial foray in the media, in the Michael Moore film Fahrenheit 9/11, Mr Wolfowitz was seen to spit on his comb before running it through his hair ahead of a television appearance.
  16. Thanks Hellector and others. The reason I was asking is if we have enough hard evidence we could edit the wiki article and put there the truth. Apparently it is not the time yet...
  17. I wonder what are you going to do without US support?
  18. Error 404

    Abarancin

    Togh ga. Yes el AK-47 unem bayc apakuca mejn el konyaka
  19. Error 404

    Abarancin

    Abaranciner@ dproc en sarqum. Verjacnum en u hishum en vor tractor@ mejn en toghel. Abarancin galisa tun tesnuma kin@ nstela, dnuma charge i. Real Story: Yerevanum abarancun TV i remote control en vatsharum vorpes cell phone $300 ov.
  20. What was that? Did someone say something? Ohhh neko ! Neko the azeri cat ! But I don't remember asking you anything. Did I ask you anything about mongols pagan past? Ohhh you are not of mongolian origin.... Oh yeah, I forgot you are of caucasian albanian origin. That is right there is a tower in Baku called "maiden tower" built in BC 600 and it was built by your ancestors. That is right you guys are caucasian albanians and you preserverd the language, traditions, religion, architecture etc. etc. What? Oh you speak turkish... You are muslim... No more caucasian albanian traditions etc... Azerbaijan appears in the history only in 1918... You are completly turkified! Yes, you are of altaic (mongolic and seljuk) origin. So wouldn't it be better if my question will be answered by someone who is more competent in prechristian armenian history than you neko? Why don't you be quiet and not provoke us with your stupid comments? If you have anything valuable to say you can participate to the conversation if not save your BS comments to yourself. Thanks!
  21. I found Mount Nemrut in wiki. Why is it saying that those are greek-persian gods? And that Antiochus I was the son of king Mithridates I Callinicus and the Seleucid princess Laodice, daughter of the Syrian King Antiochus VIII. There is nothing mentioned about armenia and armenian gods. Hellector?
  22. Good point Harut. Shushi is called Shusha by russians and azeris.
×
×
  • Create New...