zurderer
Members-
Posts
401 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by zurderer
-
haha. well, I heard some greeks call greeks from turkey as turkoglu. So I just though some armenians do same thing too. I should also add, I think we turks dont create more problem than armenians create for themself.
-
who are these armenian turks?
-
So that is excatly what Turkey did. what should she do more than 2 notes? We are not even doing such things for our turkish backgrouned citizens. Yes, after all EU cares much for this things. I am sure every european now talks about this notes.
-
should we harm our relation with Azeris because of an armenian turkish citizen? We are not doing for any turks, why should we do for armenians? Turkey reply is enough for what azeris did.
-
sorry, what should we do? open war?
-
Yeah, You saw point. Kick us out of van or just shut up. It is becoming boring. Most probably, after all ROA is a democratic state, not a mafia style state. I am talking about freedom of nations, not persons. Of course turks were suppressed like other people. Infact Turks rebelled ottomans much more than any other nation. No, we have not church. Also Young Turks did not killed kalif, caliphate is abolished by Ataturk. We had not rome. Caliphates are only leaders of their states, not other states. You can do, just dont cry for it.
-
I think CIA fact book is a proper source. Because It is not under Turkish authority. Bullets have no morals. I heard they are few. we had states at last 1000-1500 years, having states give some freedom. some of my ancestors(Young Turks are supported by armenians too) killed your ancestors. Ok, that is true.So why should I apology because some bastards killed innocents? It is not my crime. Compensations are different issues, yeah Armenian should be compensated.(I am saying this because of idea of justice. States dont interest with justice, but real politics. So most probably Turkish state never will say this.) we are changing this a religious discussion. are you believing Allah and Muhammed? do you see me as christian believer? only for helping innocents or protecting themself. Cihad must not be done against non-muslims. It can be done against muslim too. Also acording to Prophet, biggest cihat is war against person himself(his sins.) Pratically? every ashole use islam, and declare cihat against others. Holy war? You mean crusades? Islam have not a rome or church structures. We are decentrilized people. So dont take every cihat claim serious, because most of the muslims dont. Most probably, I have not much info about these special islamic schools. I should also add, their only aim is not non-muslims. They attacked muslims at the istanbul too. Also Their attacks were against islam itself. Never-ever, even at the war times, Islam permit to attack religious buildings. They attacked a sinegouge in Istanbul. Hmm, even at wars? So tell this the pope. No, they can go anywhere they want, but they are not doing this much smaller number(Compared with their popuation.) Anyway, this is not problem for me, but problem for ROA. Without man power, you cannot have technologies ext. Also technologies is not a default thing comes with education or intelligent. It need a lot money, a lot resource, a lot “Industrial product”. You cannot have lands without mans. No, I dont. I am absolutely aware of my country and her problems. I accept my country is economically broken. It is you who is unawere of realities. There is not official boycott. Also boycott is only another weapon at international politics.(As you see, at ROA, It can be effective.) we are living at a global jungle. Just look at iraq, chechenia, or palestine. Not excatly, some times, You can buy fine staff too. They just hide their best technology. Of course, building your own weapon is better. You are only a peon at russian chess table. They wont attack, Turkey because of you. Then, greeks would not occupy your lands, then we would not live at anatolia, but central asia. new technologies are only an other products, nothing more.. one need more human body less mind, other need less body more mind. But absolutely both need, human.
-
It was taken much before AG. Problem is not their morale but their numbers. How many diasporan armenians helped ROA at karabag war? And we are already fighting some big shit hole.(Kurdistan.) All this place does is drain Turkish money and resources. do this show my people has enough morale? yeah, just look at cyprus. Turks and azeris. I did not refuse it. They are benefitting ROA-azerbeycan conflict grossly.(Like russia.) I dont realy thing Georgia can help ROA much. Ok. Lets talk about some facts. https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/am.html ROA Population growth rate: -0.19% (2006 est.) Azeri Population growth rate: 0.66% (2006 est.) It looks like your population is still decreasing. ROA GDP (purchasing power parity): $14.45 billion (2005 est.) Azeri GDP (purchasing power parity): $42.99 billion (2005 est.) Georgia GDP (purchasing power parity): $16.03 billion (2005 est.) It looks like ROA has not biggest GDP at caucasus. ROA GDP - real growth rate: 13.9% (2005 est.) Azeris GDP - real growth rate: 26.4% (2005 est.) Georgia GDP - real growth rate: 9.3% (2005 est.) If you look carefully, You can easly see, Azeri doubled your gdp growth. Georgia GDP - per capita (PPP): $3,400 (2005 est.) Azeris GDP - per capita (PPP): $5,400 (2005 est.) ROA GDP - per capita (PPP): $4,800 (2005 est.) Better than Georgia hmm? Lets see, how better wealth distrubition at ROA. ROA Household income or consumption by percentage share: lowest 10%: 1.6% highest 10%: 41.3% (2004) Do you see a problem here? ROA is poor, and poor people of ROA only get 1.6% of total GDP of ROA. They are not fleeing ROA for nothing.
-
Economically yes, politically I dont think. We have more than enough ally.I wish some of them is just leave us alone, israel.(Nothing anti-jewish, she is just destroying our fame at middle east.) I heard so too. You have a weird idea about Turkish community. Turan is not a big priority for us. Infact personally I care for bosnia or macedonia much more than kazakistan, turkmenistan ext. I am talking about global projects. Why oil pipelines goes from georgia? ROA would be more economical hmmm. You are wrong about a part. If you look carefully, It is not armenia but Turkey who blockaded ROA. Arent your president always repeat, lets begin negotiation, open borders ext? Maybe he know something? do you live at ROA eagle? or you are talking about death of others. Yeah, I can sacrify others too.
-
Infact I am not the one who began to talk about "kissing hands". ROA have no alternative to russia and iran. (At least until solving of karabag issue.) Infact ROA cannot find any ally at Caucasus too. Armenian allies are not a preference but a must. Georgians, azeris and Turks will not help armenians. So They only have russians and iranians, but well, If you have russians as ally, you dont need enemy. Anahid Takouhi I am sure you wont like it but ROA is excluded almost all development at Caucasus. no train way, no trade, no enery projects. Georgia is taking benefit from this much.(That is excatly, why they wont help armenia.) So ROA is trying to become friend with Turkey. Of course, Turkish wants for this allience is too much for ROA. That is the problem, not genocide claims.
-
Ok, I think you will find me enough calm and objective. I hope you will show same objectiveness too. No, I am not. As I said before, you have and had not freedom to choose hand you will kiss. Infact a lot conversion happened but after more than enough conversion, Young Turks banned it. So armenians had no chance to convert. Also dont be naive, If young Turks were so religious, they wont punish innocents. It is against my religion too. Infact my friend, you are ready to kiss turkish hands. Problem is that, Turkey goverment want more than kissing, karabag and forgeting armenian genocide claims. We call this as diplomacy. Both soviets and turks had same enemy.why not cooperation? You should learn difference between kissing hand and working together. My friend, your problem at roa is not birth rate. Problem is that armenians are leaving ROA. Their beloved, sacret land. Your history doesnot show that chess masters. Where were they, when they were needed. Also I dont see a genious rule at ROA. that quality quantity discussion is absurd.Or do you think, armenians have some gens superior to Turks?
-
Great, a land without people does not mean much. Indeed, but at least we have freedom to choose hand that we will kiss. what about you? you are a loyal kisser of Russian hand(It dont help you much) and you have no freedom to kiss other hands.
-
I am just trying to say,You can loose war. Dont be idiots, calculate first than attack nahçivan. Russia will not help you and you will lost all war.(Including karabag.) This invincible army story is stupidy. I think, Hitits did not designed ankara for Turks too. If ancient greeks and roman emperors though they can siege and take other cities, They should accept possibility of loosing their cities too. So everything fair, when greeks and armenians were powerful, they expanded their territories. When Turks were powerful, they extended their territories too. So Istanbul is a turkish city like ankara. Sorry van is also a turkish city. If you have power change it, If you have not dont talk about tales. No my ancestors were peaciful guys. You mean older wars, their importance decreased. Or do you think, after 300 spartans we would watch 300 armenians? Yeah Turks have not any moral, we are chickens. I dont think biggest fear of Turkish soldiers are armenian army. I think,when you take(If possibil) all western armenia, You will not any armenian at west or east armenia.(Your population is decreasing body, You first priority should be this. Not some land, you can nor populate neither survive.)
-
I am talking about istanbul. I am sure you heard it. It is known by people. Unlike some minor cities. Yeah you can find a lot poets about istanbul. That city deserve it. well, I dont see any problem at this. Do you? Istanbul is capital of all nations in Turkey. (Including, Turks, kurds, zazas, lazs, ext.) Just think about, why these nations choose istanbul? by the way, what is your problem with kurds? most of them are asimilated armenians, I dont see you have problem with armenians. Yep, do it. You are invincible, super human. Attack nahcivan, you have right to attack. You will win war and gain everyland you lost before. But wait a little, If you are such suberb, why did you lost that lands.(Not talking about 1915, but before.) Anyway, have a nice dream.
-
Great, so you give permission greeks to take istanbul. Now, what they need is only turkish permission, after armenian one. Turkish city? how can it be. Istanbul have more turkish people, and historically ankara is not turkish city. Yeah, Like lord of the rings. Spirits helped king, why should not they help armenians. taking nahcivan? Great, so after karabag we will have another place, that would be emtied by her people. Instead of taking nahcivan, You should try to populate karabag.
-
Your point?So you decided to take edirne too?
-
klikia?dont stop there.Take ankara and istanbul too.
-
I think that canada goverment pays more than Turkish one. I wish, instead of Turkey, I worked for Canada.
-
I think you are aware that, when you are calling their religion as a foreign religion, we(Turks) call them as our people. So stop to waste your time with thinking about them. They fleed russia because of their religion and they will not change their religion because of (Their so-called brothers.). They are not even your people, but ours. waste your time with bolsohays. Maybe you would have more chance to take them outside of istanbul.
-
critics? do you call your words as critics? I dont know, I dont care, I dont read. I just remembered three monkey. Dont know reason.have any idea?
-
we were divided at independence and ww1 wars. So divided Turkey does not mean, You will gain anything. I should also add, kurds maybe a danger for us, but they are absolutely an oportunity for us too. They are helping our state much. Dont think everyone of them is terrorist. a complicated answer, It looks like you searched Turkish politicians and history much. I should not discuss someone with you, who talk only proofs.
-
Turks did not come so weak. They came with arms. I should also say, We have more oportunity to wipe armenian at last 1000 year, You have not. I did not say we are, but I afraid kurdish nationalism more than armenian one. A realistic approach, but I dont see this new and powerful ROA, and most probably I wont see it in my life too. Most probably They wont, not because They would not wish(after all how many Muslim Turks or Kurds want to live under armenian rule), but they would not capacity to left their land.
-
Not excatly, Turks won against armenian rebellions.(It was not even a war) But lost majority of their lands. Young Turks and their turan ideology harmed Turkey much more than some armenian rebels. Like armenian nationalism did not helped armenians, Turkish nationalism did not helped Turks.(I should also add, Turks wrote worst part of their history at that times.)
-
Great so you understand, what I am saying. Now, next problem. How will you force us?Please dont tell me, because you are right or world care armenians much. How can you do turkey what allies did to germany?
