zurderer
Members-
Posts
401 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by zurderer
-
I know but Turkish people did not know. of course fabricated lies(and bad feeling about armenians.) I am not refusing it but deep state? Nope. Infact They miscalculated that pumping nationalism will reason such an assasination and harm to Turkey.
-
I am not. I am not underestimating Dink. I am just saying how Turkish society saw him. It is not Hrant guilt or society guilt. Dirty blood thing used against him. Also Dink is not only one who is talking about democracy. There are a lot people who talk about democracy. Infact There are a lot people who accept armenian genocide but NONE of them said turkish blood is dirty. do you realy think that murderer read anything about hrant? He did not read any hrant writing. What he know is that, hrant said dirty turkish blood. He is 17 years old, uneducated and nationalist. dont wait complex plan from him. Reality and what Turks know is totally different two thing about Dink. Genocide is not a priority of Hrant. His priority is friendship of Turks and Armenians(Not something I hope but absolutely this was his hope). He did not only critise Turkey but armenian diaspora about genocide issue too.
-
No, not everyone came for protest but main body absolutely came for protest. It is a work day. So people should work.(Like me.) Still, It is not support for Hrant ideas, It is support for hrant right to live. My friend. I know my people. Be sure most of their knowledge comes from newspapers and television(Like most people.) They were thinking that hrant said that turk has poisoning blood. It is not true. Hrant was a real patriot. He is a respectable man, but People dont know him. If there was not assasination, people would not learn about him too. I know my people absolutely more than you. They had. This type of assasinations were always accused by Turkish society. It is hrant family organized funeral. I am bored with discussing your suspects. Have a nice day. That is true but when did Turkish people supported assasinations? Infact, assasination created sypmaty for armenian people and Hrant. Now they are mazlums.(People who suffered.)
-
uh? Are we talking about www.zaman.com.tr ? They have some unfamoust writers like Elif Safak.(Maybe that is the reason why you think It is a leftist newspaper.) It is a newpaper of religious group. Nurcular. They are not critical about fundementalist islam but not support it much too. We can call them neo-sufist.(I created term.) Maybe radikal? or Cumhuriyet?(This is kemalist-leftist.)
-
From Turks? which turks? Do you realy think these people would come hrank funeral If Hrant died from a heart attack? People are protesting assassination. They have not same idea with Hrant. It is assasination that reasoned sympaty and protests. do you realy think 100.000 people support Hrant ideas? (I should add, protest happened a work day, If It was not a work day, protesters would be much more.) If Turks would know hrant, They will like it. That is true.(After all he was a patriot of Turkey too.) But they did not know him. No turks read agop. dont missunderstood protests. It is anti-assasination protest, not pro-genocide protests. He excatly dont get much support.(except some leftists and liberals) That is why I did not understand him.
-
I am talking about bolsohays. They are generally afraid from state(So they stay quite.) Dink was speaking about genocide. I thought, you said, Dinks killed, so no armenian in Turkey would speak about genocide.
-
So now, will They kill Etyem mahcupyan? in his last three article,He directly and indirectly accused turks with genocide. (I think he went berserk after the assassination of Dink.) I should add, He is writing zaman, a much big newspaper than Agos. Infact one of biggest newspaper of Turkey and a religious newspaper. So, no. Armenians will continue to talk. Anyway, I think It is time to close discussion. We are different idea about this. I should add, It is impossible to return back.(Deep state is not stupid state. They will know result of this assasination.)
-
Infact I dont remember when majority of turks supported army. after every coup army did, Turks voted party which army did no supported. They jailed Erdogan and look at result. Yeah. They miscalculated a lot. Also I dont remember any time, Turks supported an assassination inside of Turkey. I can still not see what deep state can gain from this assasination?
-
No, not this time. Even generals blaimed killing. I am ready to accept Turkish deep state guilt but this time It is not sensible. After all, what did Turkey gain from this killing?
-
They even put a fake bomb near to Turkish parliments and you accuse goverment?
-
Look at israel. They are still wanting more immigration to their lands. As I said before, time for lands is passed. It is time for people and production. why not. Okey. They can come to istanbul. I think we have enough place at istanbul even for 10 million armenians. I dont think armenians would prefer van. Yeah. Immigrate turkey. We have not enough armenian in Turkey. More armenian in Turkey, less headache from diaspora. Okey. So I cannot become armenian. Sad but I should accept this reality. Life is not as beatiful as before.
-
I said before I have enough english. I am just careless. I should also add, I am sure a turkish intellectual can find better way to communicate armenians. I am working at a bank not a newspaper.(I think I am intelligent because of this. Money is better than bullets.) I read other things too but as I said before, I dont believe them much. I think you are overestimating me. I learnt english because in turkey, you should learn it for a good job. I am a turkey centered person. Not interest much with other countries or langauges. I am not faking. Infact this is realy weird. dont you ever see any moderate intelligent Turk? why should I have perfect english? Pls, this forum have not more than 100 people. do you realy think, If I believe this forum have an importance, I would accept genocide so openly?(It would harm my country.) I think problem comes from how did I learn english. Noone can learn a good english from computer games(Civilization, colonization, damn good warcraft and quake) and frp books.(dragonlance, forgetten realm. ext.) My friend, my point was that If armenian historians lie about numbers, Turkish people wont believe them about genocide too. Turks are inclined to believe their own people(Like others.), so If they see even a minor lie, they will refuse to believe every truth. I said before, I am against to accepting genocide but Turks should be aware of reality about genocide.(do your job fine, dont lie. So maybe some people will listen you.) I think this will make them less nationalist. We go to far about nationalism(Infact we are edge of racism or fascism). Now, It is harming us. Infact I see turkish nationalism as biggest danger for Turkey. It jailed us inside of Turkey. I dont think that I am from USA. I am sure It is easy to see my IP or location.
-
Some. Not a close friendship.
-
http://www.agos.com.tr/ermenikimligi.html It is turkish and articles are about armenian identity. (I am sure you can easly find a Turkish speaker.)
-
Instead of thinking about arm industry, you should think about armenians out side of ROA. If you find a way to take them ROA, Your country will become more powerful.. Small countries may become powerful too but It is rare. Also dont forget USA help to israel. I think ten million armenian can do better than two million armenians. Time for land is passed. Now, we are at the times of people and production.
-
haha. Sorry but I should say this. You are stupid. You made my day. haha. Boo, I am an evil guy, who is trying to seduce you and stop you to sent new articles. Dont sent article!!
-
and you are desperately not aware of sarcasm. Anyway, enough chit chat. Sent some article. They are interesting.(Somehow)
-
It is not a comment, I am insulting you.
-
I already accepted genocide and I already said that I wont support genocide claim(at least It is a small probability) at Turkey. what do you hope? accept everything you or any armenian said? Oh mastersssss. Okey. No armenian historian lies. Now you can think instead of me. I refuse a turk supperiority over my mind but I am ready to accept armenian one. After all you are good at chess. anyway, what should I say next? all turks are murderers?
-
ArmoArmen, I think you are a turk. Infact I am half sure about this.
-
No. It wont but It would be true. I dont trust liers, do you? I dont trust armenian historians because they lie. I dont trust turkish ones, because they lie more than armenian historians.(Not sure about this.) So what do I have(I am not historian too.)? Only my humble guess and common sense.(I am from trabzon, You know we dont have much common sense too.) Anyway, how can you wait Turks trust lier armenian historians? dont you think that they would prefer their own lier turkish historians? It is irrelevant. I am just curious what happened them. How they went from Turkey.(Again) or did they stay? True. But If I dont write what I want, why should I stay this forum? So banning me or banning my words are not different. So I will try my luck once more.
-
ok. let me change it a little. what a weird comment. do this guy gain his life from armenian genocide? (how can this guy become neutral?) what about calling him, as armenian history expert ? or ottoman history expert? You should at least hide his subjectiveness.
-
what a weird title.
-
will you swear If I say I think that It is less than 1.500.000? Personally I dont care number much. It is like a lottery. I dont trust armenians like I dont trust halacoglu. My humble guess is more than 700.000 less than 1.000.000, but It is only a guess. I dont know number, do you? I saw document that say, help armenians who is returning. It is not about halacoglu, It is about document. (I should add, this document is wroten when Istanbul was under occupation. so noone returned? ok. It is not such important thing. I think that I forced my luck much more than this.
-
I read history magazine published by him the Turkish Historian Union. 40.000 is his number.(Including all death of armenians.) It was an interesting magazine. There was some document about returning of armenians.(Specially after the fall of young turks.) I am curious what happened them after they returned.
