Jump to content

zurderer

Members
  • Posts

    401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zurderer

  1. Kemence videos are still there. So no problem.
  2. I think his point is, that ROA will fall under the hand of russia again.
  3. My friend, history is history is history. Dont live at past. so, you are same because of genocide? True, you are few and united and becoming fewer. I agree, you are realy a pain in the arse. Anyway, what do you think life of diaspora? how many year, It will survive as a moderate power? 100?200? 300 year?
  4. Like what? Trading with another isolated country?(Iran) Anyway, You dont see my point, you are isolated from international politics. (I dont think economic isolation would continue another 100 year, but If It continue that long, Armenian lifes would be more more difficult.) And I am not sure, how trade between ROA and Turkey will effect outcome. It would enhance your economy but make you more vulnerable to your enemy nation, Turks. You have nothing to offer us,azeris or georgians. what do armenians have for trade at international politics?how will armenia become a power without any friendly nation? You have not much choice but to bow every wish russia want, so you are isolated from world. ROA is a puppet russia nothing more. I think you are overestimating culture thing. national interest is much more important than culture. What did France or USA do for armenians at ww1 when they are more religious than now. When they are more powerful against Turkey(They refused sacrify so little to force Turks to retreat from eastern anatolia.) No county(Including Russia) will sacrify her sons or benefit for ROA. Religion is nothing more than a tool at international politics. we are already integrated economically with world. Politically, should I talk about this?
  5. two question, how will ROA integrate with world, If everything stay same. Second, what is common things between an armenian at france and at USA? And what is asimilation rate of armenians? Lets not talk about wars.
  6. Turkish? It is a new nation so we cannot talk about turkish racism. Muslim racism? It is impossible. Islam is a religion not a nation or race. Master/slave relation was not against armenians. Ottomans treated alevi turks and armenians not much different. Infact alevi turks suffered much more than armenians.(Because of their rebellions) I am not talking about turkey. am I?
  7. Yerevan was a muslim town. Emperalism, racism and cruelty(Every states, not only empires were cruel at that times.) are different words. Ottomans were absolutely not racist. There were rulers and people.This is same for all empires. Standart people should bow to rulers. Also Ottomans used byzantium way much more than nomad ways.Realy a weird accusation against ottomans, They dislike nomads(Turkmens) Infact they belittle nomads. Exiling rebellions, jenisarry system, building a totally religious state is not nomad way, but byzantium way. Ottomans just improved it. Giving other religous groups more freedom than byzantium.(Reason may become pragmatic one but still they gave more freedom.) Of course I am talking about time span before Abdulhamit 2. With him, ottomans become more muslim state and with Young Turks ottomans become more Turkish state. With Ataturk, Ottomans become only Turkish state.
  8. They had good reason. Anyway, even at past, Albanians were more nationalist than others. I should also add, Kosova Turks absolutely have more right than turkey albanians. So maybe, you did see but only ignored such frenzy.
  9. are you talking about villagers? It is normal, Infact I heard my grantfathers, they went mountains with dancing.(Horon)
  10. why? It is stupid to waste our source for persuading armenians. They will not change their stance. Aim should be persuade to world. Also I think think this forum have not more than 100 active participant. It would be a fund waste. It is against to common sense to waste our fund at this forum.
  11. You are over estimating me and this forum. I am sure Turkish special bureau will not show any interest for this forum. They would prefer newspapers and televison channels. Majority of Turkey call himself as Turk. But even people who dont call themself as Turk are loyal to Turkey.
  12. Yeah after all, all thing we did is done by christian conscripts. selcuks,ottomans, turkey, or other empires. hmm? are you talking about which country? Absolutely not ROA. Even, when we are divided a lot, we win war against armenians and greeks.(Independent war.) Kurds? are you talking about PKK or iraqian kurds? Otherwise, Kurds are helping us much. There are 10-15 million kurds at Turkey, and at big cities, they help our economy much. Also do you realy think, your ROA is more powerful than PKK? I dont think they will ask you for anything. Greeks? Istanbul? Let be serious, Istanbul have 15 million people. do you spell marsians? I afraid marsian much more than armenian nuke. Infact I dont underestimate ROA, I just ignore it. Your military cannot walk to van, even when there is not turkish military. You are overestimating your power. Politically, It is another thing. Realy? who are citizens of Turkey? Absolutely not central asian turks. Do you see what turks gain after 900 year? If there were not that 900 year, how many turks would live at anatolia? Bla bla bla, Every etnics before turkish rule survived after Turkish rule. No ethnicity can survive from 900 years butchering. Armenians killed at 1915. before it, there is not any special anti-armenian politic. I am sorry but I am a little old for your stupid tales. Find some innocent armenian children and brainwash them. Absurd, I am just stating some ideas I have. My friend, you realy over estimate ROA. I am sure even sheeps at Turkey dont afraid from ROA. Another stupidy, If Turks have a dream about destroying armenians, no armenians would survived. As I said before find some armenian children. Secondly, I am not talking about killing armenians or destroying ROA. Just stating some of my ideas. You? It is funny how most armenians thing. My friend we(Turks) are at past. It is you(armenians) who will suicide. We wont destory your diaspora and We wont attack ROA. We will just wait enough. Every states and people rise and die. So ottoman, chengiz, roman or alexander empire have no chance to survive forever. Of course Turkish nation will die at some unknown future, like armenian nation. You are not saying anything new. but, will armenians live more than turks? I dont think so. Half true, Turks are different than ottomans and ottomans are different than selcuks. People stay same but older nations die. Both ottomans and selcuks were vanished. Anyway, my point. Diaspora lost their connection with their root. Infact their only connection with their past is enemity against Turks. Hate cannot survive forever.(Love cannot survive forever too, but It live more than hate.) So when hate against Turk is vanished, Diaspora would vanish too. I am sure, I dont need to explain, why after 100 year, ROA will become a backward and poor nation and why It is isolated from world.(If not a big change happen at kafkas politics)
  13. Armenians dont eat rabit. Any comment?
  14. I am not talking a turkish supprise attack to ROA(But ROA supprise attack to Turkey). True, Turkey will not attack ROA but do we need it? We should just wait another 100 year, and no armenian will become problem for Turkey. Diaspora will diminish a small community and ROA will be just a backward state isolated from world. why should we attack ROA when we can gain our aims without any risk and loss. do you realy think, russia will war with Turkey because of ROA? Yes, Russia is more powerful from Turkey but It would be a hard war for russia too.(And what will russia gain? absolutely not istanbul or ankara.) So most probably, she will just watch. Turkey wont attack ROA because of economical and political hardships, not militaristic one. true, but It looks like ROA should wait much to bite.
  15. Exactly, that is why I used limit and agreement did not changed. Infact I am sure If Turkey try to change that agreement, a big crise will rise between Turkey and half of world(Not only countries which have coast at blacksea).
  16. ROA attack to Turkey? Yep, Turks will supprised your air force much. (At least, they will be supprised It is called as air force.) Anyway, Time is working against you. Money from oil is changing blance between ROA and azerbaijan. Time is a scary enemy.
  17. and untrue too. Turkey cannot interfere any trade ships who travel from Bosphorus. She only can limit military ships.
  18. Hazar turks. Young turks may have some jews ancestors but we have not realy proof about this. So let elder ladies gossip.
  19. Unrelated(We can sacrify EU membership, If they give us enough benefit.) Show me one country at middle east which will refuse alliance of Turkey. USA, UK, Russia(These countries are effective at middle east.), Iran(want at least more cooperation), Pakistan(already ally), syria(want at least more cooperation), israel,(already ally), saudi arabia(want at least more cooperation)? Even northern iraqian kurds will not refuse alliance with Turkey. At Europea, we dont have allieance problems too. Yeah, there are some country who dont like Turkey enterance to EU, but there is not much counrty which is against Turkey itself. Infact western Europea has not our primary real politic lands..(Who care what france want, after all what can she do.) At balkains, we dont have alliance problems too. Kafkas? Hmm, azeris, georgians? Turkey have absolutely not any problem with finding ally. Thanks to our position. We are near to three important and difficult area. Middle east balkans and kafkas and we have our effect at all of these three place. You have no idea what is dialogue. If someone is not agree you, you attack him, not his ideas.
  20. Yeah, after all I am taking you serious.
  21. they should be turks or jews
  22. arent you bored? I am not replying your crap and still you did not stop to write. If you dont write anything that deserve a reply, you will get no reply.
×
×
  • Create New...