Jump to content

Emil

Members
  • Posts

    238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Emil

  1. Emil

    Piercings

    Where's the rest of the pic?
  2. Emil

    Gabbly.com

    Nobody is ever there.
  3. Emil

    Tatoo And Piercing

    I have a half sleeve dragon and I started my backpiece on Saturday.
  4. Emil

    Wrong Phone Numbers.

    Uh oh, I didn't even notice!
  5. Emil

    Wrong Phone Numbers.

    I've had the same number for over 5 years.
  6. These past 6 months I've had alot of people calling my cell looking for somebody else, 95% being Armenian! I get phone calls from Armenia and local calls. For awhile I was getting calls from the same family looking for a guy who owed them money. The first few times I didn't answer, they would leave voicemails cussing out the person, it was hilarious. Any of you guys getting these wrong numbers?
  7. Emil

    Gabbly.com

    We should arrange a time where most of us can be on to chat.
  8. Emil

    Gabbly.com

    Try this: http://gabbly.com/http://www.hyeforum.com
  9. Who has been telling you such false info?
  10. I'm a disturbing person.
  11. Emil

    Saddam Executed

    Supposed video of hanging: http://forum.uncoverreality.com/audio-vide...full-video.html
  12. I will be waiting for Anileve to show up at my party.
  13. I don't think Google Earth is top secret info.
  14. Where is the base that the fighter jets launch from?
  15. Emil

    H.a.y.q.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOCegjHFyxc...ted&search=
  16. Emil

    Armenian Videos.

    Not sure if these have been posted here. You can link to other videos through this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X33Xm7GJAVw
  17. I have a picture I took of the 2 farmers who take care of the land to the left of Khor Virap.
  18. Wow, you should send these photos to CNN, that's the blurry image of Jesus H. Christ.
  19. Just get the Lasik done, best $3000 you'll spend.
  20. I already offered her my extra bedroom, she didn't respond. Yes, you have to wait till a certain age. Even with Lasik, at some point in life your eyes will change again, it's just called old age. By the way, insurance will not cover Lasik, so start saving up.
  21. Yes, "Lasik" surgery is what you want. I had it done August 4th of this year, best decision I've made. The relief from not wearing contacts/glasses is awesome. No more getting up and having to reach for your glasses so you can see. I have no problems seeing now, I don't have the "halos" some people experience at night. The reason I don't is my doctor used the "wavefront" technology which eliminates that problem. Everybody has an opinion about doctors, but I think mine is truley one of the best, he's done the Lasik on multiple family members/friends of mine. Don't go with one of those places that offer discounts, it's your eyes, cheaper isn't better. I went to see Dr. Berg, http://www.bergfeinfield.com/ The consultation is free, they do about 45 min's worth of tests to see if you're qualified for Lasik.
  22. Emil

    Need A Place

    I have an extra bedroom,
×
×
  • Create New...