Jump to content

Emil

Members
  • Posts

    238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Emil

  1. Did you get my flowers?
  2. Have you guys heard the song Zokanch from Harout Pamboukjian?
  3. Thank you Christina for your info.
  4. I'd let Lusine marry me for her greencard.
  5. Emil

    Daniel Decker?

    Thanks for the info!
  6. Emil

    Daniel Decker?

    I came across Daniel Deckers videos on youtube. Here's one of them: and this one He's a big fan of Armenians and of spreading the word about the Genocide.
  7. Emil

    The Hartsakoom

    Hilarious.
  8. I agree, greatest color on earth.
  9. Please don't make me blush.
  10. Emil

    Armenian Idol

    Sure, I'll keep an eye out for him.
  11. Only first class for you cupcakes.
  12. I'm 29. Yes, that is my back, so far. I'll make an exception for you.
  13. I still haven't found 5 foot 5 with dimples.
  14. Sorry I'm late, Happy Birthday!
  15. Hi guys, Any recommendations for good Moroccan food in the Los Angeles area?
  16. Emil

    Have You Seen This?

    He said that to avoid sleeping on the couch.
  17. My sisters friend dances at Djanbazian Dance, check them out: http://www.djanbaziandance.com/
×
×
  • Create New...