Jump to content

White House Press Release


Arpa

Recommended Posts

Thanks TB, I was aware of the commotion but prefer not to get involved into the genocide related discussions. I think many of us are aware of many details of the occurrence and experience nothing but pain and grief. But pounding the same issue from the same 4 angles becoms a bit overwhelming for me. There are many who dedicate themselves to this purpose and I fully support them, however there are many issues to consider and many flaws in limited strategies, which are applied. I will not get into it, since I do believe that it is beneficial for some to keep our Genocide “in question”.

 

I admire MJ’s and your views, since they are always articulate and very lucid. However, I despise MJ’s approach, since in most cases he uses excessive insults and engages in vicious ranting which as a result diminishes the impact of his luminous posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me the picture is as follows:

 

Turky taking the form of a domesticized pet is sitting between his two masters USA and GB and licking their shoes,just in front of him hanged on the wall is a picture of a wolf with subtitle the ARMENIAN WOLF.

 

every time the turk is tired of licking and tries to raise his head he is reminded by his both masters of the picture on the wall and the Armenian wolf!!.

 

now I am waiting for the day that he will assume that there is no Armenian wolf and starts to bite and chew the feet -fingers of his masters instead of licking them..!!!

(the other alternative for "waiting"is making him tired)

 

happy argument to you/us all...

Edited by mx5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...