nairi Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 Sometimes we all need a reminder. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 Sometimes we all need a reminder. Now only if I could remember that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 Sometimes we all need a reminder. Not me. BTW: I still forgot to email you. But that does not count. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 Sometimes we all need a reminder.Now only if I could remember that.It's a matter of time.First the memory goes and then... I can't remember the rest :)Or is it too many "bytes" on the neck? :) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted July 24, 2003 Author Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 I knew you guys would ruin this thread... As for you Smbat, I'm glad you forgot to mail me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 I knew you guys would ruin this thread... As for you Smbat, I'm glad you forgot to mail me What is a Smbat? And why being glad, are you glad that you have not recieved a mail because I forgot and not because I didnt wanted to, or you are glad, because you didn't wanted to recieve a mail from me? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted July 24, 2003 Author Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 Didn't you tell me your real name was Smbat? Either way, I think it suits you. And why being glad, are you glad that you have not recieved a mail because I forgot and not because I didnt wanted to, or you are glad, because you didn't wanted to recieve a mail from me? The latter. Ok, and now no more !!! or I'm gonna start abusing my power! The idea was for everyone to share their thought of the day. I didn't think an intro was necessary. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 Didn't you tell me your real name was Smbat? Either way, I think it suits you. And why being glad, are you glad that you have not recieved a mail because I forgot and not because I didnt wanted to, or you are glad, because you didn't wanted to recieve a mail from me? The latter. Ok, and now no more !!! or I'm gonna start abusing my power! The idea was for everyone to share their thought of the day. I didn't think an intro was necessary. What does Smbat means? As for your answer. Thanks then, no email to you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted July 24, 2003 Author Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 What does Smbat means? Where's Arpa? As for your answer. Thanks then, no email to you. Check your mailbox Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 -When Marriage is Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have Inlaws.-If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.-You can never be sure how many beers you had last night. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 -You can never be sure how many beers you had last night. Which takes us back to the post that started this whole thread! There you have it: An "unverj badmutiun" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 -You can never be sure how many beers you had last night. You forgot to specify something It should be. If a > 0.008 L/Kg ; You can never be sure how many beers you had last night. {a = Quantity of beer consumed(in litre) / Your mass(in Kg)} Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 -You can never be sure how many beers you had last night.You forgot to specify something It should be. If a > 0.008 L/Kg ; You can never be sure how many beers you had last night. {a = Quantity of beer consumed(in litre) / Your mass(in Kg)} huh? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 24, 2003 Report Share Posted July 24, 2003 huh?What huh? Thats the average consuption based on your mass, where your temporel lobe is affected and that your short term memory(working memory)informations would have difficulties being transfered in your long term memory, and that the losses will be significant in order to have total amnesia of short period of time. Domino has done it again. Sorry, could not have resisted. (the calculation is based on a vol.% of 5% alchool) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted July 28, 2003 Author Report Share Posted July 28, 2003 Sometimes the dream alone is enough. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted July 28, 2003 Report Share Posted July 28, 2003 Sometimes the dream alone is enough. And sometimes a dream is just a dream Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harut Posted July 31, 2003 Report Share Posted July 31, 2003 indz chi huzum ayn hangamanq@, vor gtnvum em kextakuyti mej. @ndhakarak@, yes hpartanum em, vor gtnvum em kuyti verin sherterum. if you think i started having 'bad' thoughts, then you're probably right. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted August 5, 2003 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2003 If you refuse to speak his language, use one he doesn't understand. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted August 11, 2003 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2003 Thinking of nothing is feeling peace. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted August 11, 2003 Report Share Posted August 11, 2003 Thinking of nothing is feeling peace. Very true Many people meditate for that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted August 11, 2003 Report Share Posted August 11, 2003 Thinking of nothing is feeling peace. ...but doing nothing makes you feel empty. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted October 24, 2003 Author Report Share Posted October 24, 2003 "Any man is liable to err, only a fool persists in error." - Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC); Roman statesman, writer I guess it goes without saying which one I am... Why?? Why do I keep saying the wrong things at the wrong time to the wrong people?? Why?? Why?? Why???? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
axel Posted October 24, 2003 Report Share Posted October 24, 2003 I guess it goes without saying which one I am... Why?? Why do I keep saying the wrong things at the wrong time to the wrong people?? Why?? Why?? Why???? Because "it's easier to get into a habit than to get out of one" . easy one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THOTH Posted October 24, 2003 Report Share Posted October 24, 2003 Touche Axel...very good...LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.