Jump to content

Precognition Dreams.


DominO123

Recommended Posts

It have real ones many times... it's just more than coincidences, but it never happens when I want to. The last one was just the last night. I dought everything beside dreams.

 

When I was young, I knew when the teacher will miss school or my marks... I know that wh00t has similar experiences as well.

 

Am I the only one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have had several of these - and I know then when I have them - and they have very much turned out as foretold...many of these hae concerned women BTW - but not the kind of dreams (per se) that one might expect...LOL - and at least one turned out to be a bad thing (she left me/moved away...LOL) ...but at least I wasn't surprised when she sprang iit on me (otherwise unexpectadly...)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nope, mine are not woman related, they are not really linked with a relation between me and a person, but rather an event happening that sounds to be unrelated to me. I had when I was young dreams that were related to me, but now, its like events.

 

As a chronic sleeper and a a dreamer, I have those dreams ... in classes, in the subway, every places... it's just weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never figured out my dreams no matter how much I tried to make sense and connect with the reality. But sometimes I have a precognition-feeling of what is going to happen. Once it seemed so impossible that a certain thing would happen, but it did happen, and it was extremely important to me. Unfortunately, this feeling is not consistent and I can't know things whenever I want to. Most of the time this feeling of mine will tell me about things that are mundane and of little importance, or it will let me know that there is an understanding of what is going to happen, but I can only get a 'yes-no' answer. So unless I know a possible occurance to ask yes or no, I can't know what it is. It is really weird and a lot of times I just wish I didn't have it - its a waste of time trying to figure out how it works.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What you are refering to is called intuition, many women have that feeling when their child has a problem... it's weird, but I think that REM wave intrusion is wakefulness could have something to do with intuition.

 

I am skeptical in the rest of those things, but everything concerning intuition and dreams, I have no problem accepting them, because I have experiencied many things to deny that.

 

It must have something to do with multiple Universe and the conscience connection with a Universe that you have passed already trew the thing that is about to pass. This is why I think that Past and future are virtual, and past like future are subject to modifications, while the modification the present knows it already, because our Universe as a copy has already existed, since infinit numbers of Universe have already existed.

 

I think this has to do with the direct relationship I was talking about, between the observer and the Universe.

 

Another unrelated thing, Domino was wondering another time. We know that neutrinos interaction with matters is very small, have you wondered how many particules may exist that have absolutly no interaction with matters? I mean, afterall we do not detect the most of the mass of the Universe, would that mean that in our present Universe there are other Universes that only interact with gravity? Interesting what Domino is wondering? :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What I have is not exactly intuition (moreover, not what you mean - I am not a woman and don't have children :) ), I have intuition as well and I know its different.

What is REM waves?

 

Cool avatar, btw :)

Edited by Sasun
Link to comment
Share on other sites

REM waves, is brain waves of the sleep phases called Rapid eyes movement... it's the phases of sleep that the majority of our dreamings happens. There are peoples that some times have intrusion of REM in their wakefulness, those people are prone to have sleep paralyses or/and Lucid dreams.

 

As for intuitions, maybe it is a question of interpretation. But what I understand you are telling is to feel that something is going to happen, I call that intuition, and I believe that it is caused from a very little moment of REM intrusion into wakefulness. There is two kind of intuition, the one that you know/feel something happened, there is another one, you feel something is going to happen. I was maybe mistaken on my other post, because generaly the kind of intuition those women gets is when something happened, and not is going to happen.

 

Maybe they have to do with Quantum states? changing the subject a little, (again :) ) Have you ever wondered if some sort of Quantum detector could be build to know the future? Imagine that Quantum states are as well dependent of the other Universes that are identical to ours, and this interconection could permit us to know what is going to happen. Well, I think the Domino has reloaded a little too much. :P

 

About the Avatar, I knew you would like it. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another unrelated thing, Domino was wondering another time. We know that neutrinos interaction with matters is very small, have you wondered how many particules may exist that have absolutly no interaction with matters? I mean, afterall we do not detect the most of the mass of the Universe, would that mean that in our present Universe there are other Universes that only interact with gravity? Interesting what Domino is wondering? 

 

I had a precognition dream last night where Domino was wondering too much then he got roasted :lol: :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

i have had one precognition dream that i remember, but i know i've had a couple others. i'm a lucid dreamer so i focus alot on my dreams. anyway, i wrote this in an LD forum so i don't want to type it all over again X_X

 

"i had a pregog. dream just a few days ago, anyone seen BigBrother4? it's a reality t.v. show. i try to avoid reality t.v. shows as much as possible!LOL anyway my parents watch it and i of course never saw one episode, but as it was getting close to the end of the show i had a dream i was in the show, and i asked someone who they thought will win. she said "June" and i woke up and asked my mom if someone named June was still in the game and i was like all freaked out because she said yes, and today i found out that she WON THE GAME! hope i have alot more dreams like this it would be cool...."

:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This was about 5 years ago, but I still remember it. In the dream I was walking down a street in Kars (town in eastern Turkey) and passed by a large, two floor, stone-built house from the Russian period. Built against the gable of the house was a big conservatory with a semicircular plan and a facade of tall windows set between thin, fluted columns.

 

The conservatory was almost derelict, but the owner was busy re-roofing it and replacing all the old windows with new ones. "That will cost a lot" I comment. "Yes", he replies, "but it's OK because I've just won a lot of money in the lottery". "Which numbers did you use?" I ask him. He tells me 4 numbers, which I remembered when I woke up. The following week those 4 numbers were 4 of the 5 winning numbers in Britain's national lottery. But I didn't act on the dream and buy some tickets. :-( Even getting only the 4 numbers right would have won about 1500 dollars.

 

Steve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...