gamavor Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 http://www.misseurope.com.ua/ Miss Armenia is sandwiched between Romania and Poland. I volunteer to be sandwiched anywhere in this picture! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 http://www.misseurope.com.ua/ Miss Armenia is sandwiched between Romania and Poland. I volunteer to be sandwiched anywhere in this picture! Gams, you're something else. They are all so delightfully beautiful that if I was a guy I'd probably say the same thing. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Gams; You know what my husband said? He said with my good looks I could compete with any of these girls any time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 (edited) Check these out!! The Miss and Mister of our future generations!!!!! http://www.missmisterworld.com/index.html http://www.missmisterworld.com/gallery7.html Edited January 23, 2007 by Anahid Takouhi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 (edited) http://www.misseurope.com.ua/ Miss Armenia is sandwiched between Romania and Poland. I volunteer to be sandwiched anywhere in this picture! Wow Gamavor you're so giving!!! Edited January 23, 2007 by ExtraHye Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Wow Gamavor your so giving!!! That was good Amy jan. Touche. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted January 24, 2007 Report Share Posted January 24, 2007 I volunteer to be sandwiched anywhere in this picture! Me too, as long as it is somewhere far from where you are sandwiched! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emil Posted January 24, 2007 Report Share Posted January 24, 2007 Gams; You know what my husband said? He said with my good looks I could compete with any of these girls any time. He said that to avoid sleeping on the couch. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lana Posted January 24, 2007 Report Share Posted January 24, 2007 Check these out!! The Miss and Mister of our future generations!!!!! http://www.missmisterworld.com/index.html http://www.missmisterworld.com/gallery7.html What is good about these little girls dressed up like adults and with all that makeup on their faces? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted January 24, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 24, 2007 Wow Gamavor you're so giving!!! I'm, TRUST ME! Just say when... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted January 24, 2007 Report Share Posted January 24, 2007 Me too, as long as it is somewhere far from where you are sandwiched! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted January 24, 2007 Report Share Posted January 24, 2007 He said that to avoid sleeping on the couch. No no no I never sent him to the couch, seriously never. And he always calls me Hot Babe!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted January 24, 2007 Report Share Posted January 24, 2007 Emil; I liked your previous avatar better. Seriously I don't care for this one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted January 24, 2007 Report Share Posted January 24, 2007 I'm, TRUST ME! Just say when... If you wrap yourself as a birthday gift maybe she'll say when. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SanVal Posted January 25, 2007 Report Share Posted January 25, 2007 What is good about these little girls dressed up like adults and with all that makeup on their faces? I think they're 18-24. I wouldn't call an 18 year old a little girl. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lana Posted January 25, 2007 Report Share Posted January 25, 2007 I think they're 18-24. I wouldn't call an 18 year old a little girl. ??? I was referring to this website http://www.missmisterworld.com/index.html most of the kids there are in the 3-9 age group. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SanVal Posted January 26, 2007 Report Share Posted January 26, 2007 ??? I was referring to this website http://www.missmisterworld.com/index.html most of the kids there are in the 3-9 age group. My bad. Those kids aren't even cute. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emil Posted January 26, 2007 Report Share Posted January 26, 2007 Emil; I liked your previous avatar better. Seriously I don't care for this one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zartonk Posted January 26, 2007 Report Share Posted January 26, 2007 Me too, as long as it is somewhere far from where you are sandwiched! wink.gif thumbsup.gif HAHAHA! Good to see you Sip! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted January 26, 2007 Report Share Posted January 26, 2007 I don't mind having all four corners, easy to escape if it gets too hot. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.