aSoldier Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 If you have never gotten your wisdom teeth pulled, I can tell you now it is a painful experience! I just had them done today, has anyone else had the privilege? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 (edited) If you have never gotten your wisdom teeth pulled, I can tell you now it is a painful experience! I just had them done today, has anyone else had the privilege? Oh yes Seb; we all had the privilege. I remember when it first came out I had the most painful experience. Taking them out was another painful experience. Edited April 7, 2006 by Anahid Takouhi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zartonk Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Ouch. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Nope I sill have mine and no one else could take it!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted April 8, 2006 Report Share Posted April 8, 2006 They only had to remove two of mine - I have the others It wasn't all that painful for me. My teeth were fairly uncomplicated. Plus, they gave me too much relaxant - i was out of it for a day and a half. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted April 8, 2006 Report Share Posted April 8, 2006 Seb how is the pain today? I hope you're feeling better. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted April 8, 2006 Report Share Posted April 8, 2006 Seb how is the pain today? I hope you're feeling better. Awww..... ain't that sugary-sweet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted April 8, 2006 Report Share Posted April 8, 2006 Awww..... ain't that sugary-sweet I don't know why but I like Seb. Even though lots of issues we don't see eye to eye, but he's OK. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
aSoldier Posted April 9, 2006 Author Report Share Posted April 9, 2006 I'm on 5 painkillers a day, and I have a swollen face the size of a beachball. Otherwise, I'm good Yerevant Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted April 9, 2006 Report Share Posted April 9, 2006 I had my bottom 2 removed last year, was very unpleasant indeed. The top 2 are coming out now, the dentist reckons they will need to be removed eventually... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted April 9, 2006 Report Share Posted April 9, 2006 i had one removed and it was a breez. was having dinner 2 hours later and no problems later Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted April 10, 2006 Report Share Posted April 10, 2006 I think I have one left. I can't remember and my teeth feel one more. Wasn't a problem. It was the process that led to the removal that was a pain in the butt - I was constantly rubbing hard liquor on my gums. Better off without them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
aSoldier Posted April 10, 2006 Author Report Share Posted April 10, 2006 Hah, I had all 4 removed and expect the pain to stay for another week or so. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted April 10, 2006 Report Share Posted April 10, 2006 (edited) Hah, I had all 4 removed and expect the pain to stay for another week or so. Seb; do you know yoga or thaichi? If you don't learn it, it would help you for the pain. Especially thaichi, I know this because my aunt is a thaichi instructor. Try it it may help you for future pains as well. Edited April 10, 2006 by Anahid Takouhi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.