Maral Posted March 7, 2006 Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 I'm taking orders--ya right! http://www.tourneau.com/Tourneau/Main/Cata...Collection.aspx If you spend this much on a cell phone, you need help. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted March 7, 2006 Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 I'm taking orders--ya right! http://www.tourneau.com/Tourneau/Main/Cata...Collection.aspx If you spend this much on a cell phone, you need help. $31k????? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted March 7, 2006 Author Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 $31k????? lriv xent ehn! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted March 7, 2006 Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 What, you mean I shouldn't have bought one? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted March 7, 2006 Author Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 What, you mean I shouldn't have bought one? ummm no you should not have,you should have donated that money to Azat for the wine store! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted March 7, 2006 Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 I bet you the car charger is still extra Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted March 7, 2006 Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 (edited) Yap, Maral is right! Whoever bought it for 18K, 21K or 31K is lourch xente. And yes, it would've been better giving it to Azat for the new wine store. Maral; next thing you know they're going to create false golden and platinum nails for woman too. Edited March 7, 2006 by Anahid Takouhi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted March 7, 2006 Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 Now who called me a car charger??? I'm sorry Maral jan but I thought you might like this phone. I got it just for you don't need to start a thread about it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted May 12, 2006 Report Share Posted May 12, 2006 http://cgi.ebay.com/Nokia-8800-14K-Pure-Go...1QQcmdZViewItem http://www.moct-online.de/IMG_2103_small.jpg Made IN Armenia HOWMAN LTD. Is jewelry designing company that offers the best for the exceptional people. And now it offers its next unique masterpiece, the only in the world, for the creation of which the best masters have been involved. Nokia 8800 14K Pure Gold Designed by HOVMAN. 106 grams of 14K gold as well as 4.93 karat of diamonds have been used for this production. It is wholly hand made, and according to research, which has been conducted by our marketing team, is the only in the world. And you can be the first who can possess this unique production. We can take special orders, delivered in 15 days up to one month maximum, depending on your order and by the design that you will choose yourself. Prices start at 8000$ and end by your imagination. The box is made from pure oak and also hand made. This telephone can be the best present for the BESTS. Phone is never used and brand new. Made IN Armenia Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted May 13, 2006 Report Share Posted May 13, 2006 Rabiz em ase ... Rabbbbbiz Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zartonk Posted May 13, 2006 Report Share Posted May 13, 2006 Himi L@sum es apeh..? ...Isch Lavvv! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vanetsi Posted May 14, 2006 Report Share Posted May 14, 2006 One 24 k cell phone. One bedroom apartment, 12 residents. Rabiz Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted July 25, 2006 Report Share Posted July 25, 2006 guess who is using my cell phone wan fishing w/ an old friend of min in Big Bear fishing with him is always a blast... And of course we covered all the required topics of conversation: bikini waxes - lady in the next boat, cheap wine & beer , jokes, then Cell Phones he was telling me haw he lost a phone in Lake Isabelle not to long a go , how his wife called him and wan he was opening the phone it slipped out of his hand in to the lake and guess what happened next I get a phone call and what happens ? it sliped out of my hand in to the Big Bear lake now i need a new phone what will be a good phone to get ??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted July 26, 2006 Author Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 (edited) I'm sure the fish are enjoying the phone Mos,very generous of you to share with them... that beats my story by the way... I dropped mine in expensive pedicure water...we got it out in just a few seconds the phone sent a message to the company to tell them I got it wet and then it died! geh havadahk??????????? I told them that the water was clean and bubbly and smelled good...they didn't care they said Edited July 26, 2006 by Maral Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted July 26, 2006 Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 (edited) And of course we covered all the required topics of conversation: bikini waxes - lady in the next boat Movses, maybe your mind and eyes shouldn't have been on the lady in the next boat too much! Edited July 26, 2006 by Anahid Takouhi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted July 26, 2006 Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 I'm sure the fish are enjoying the phone Mos,very generous of you to share with them... that beats my story by the way... I dropped mine in expensive pedicure water...we got it out in just a few seconds the phone sent a message to the company to tell them I got it wet and then it died! geh havadahk??????????? I told them that the water was clean and bubbly and smelled good...they didn't care they said Really? what service isit? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted July 26, 2006 Author Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 I think it was verizon...my brother was trying to dry it off and he saw it dial the office and it sent a message that it had gotten wet! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.