Jump to content

Error 404

Members
  • Posts

    889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Error 404

  1. Error 404

    Minority

    Zurderer turkish hats are more intelligent than what they are covering. Stop being smartass.
  2. Error 404

    Minority

    Hey guys, here is a scenario. Imagine Turkey accepts the genocide and under circumstances returns our historical lands. WHat is going to happen to the kurdish population of it? I am sure turks will move out but kurds will stay there. How many 20 million? We are going to be a minority in our own country. Probably get 3 or 5 seats in parliament. Because De Jure we can't take the lands without the population. They will become automatically the citizens of Armenia. De Facto we have a problem Huston. Zurderer (turkish ***hole) mentioned this issue before but I think he has got a point here. Any thoughts?
  3. Whatever zurderer. You are worthless! One day you are going to be forced to recognize the genocide. Than you will not be asking the same stupid question what is the benefit..
  4. Error 404

    Urartu

    I think the pic with vandalizm should see zurderer (turkish member of this forum ) He was telling me that they are not destroying our heritage, they just don't have money to take care of them.
  5. I have seen a spyware which brings up popups when you doubleclick on anything. So basically your system is infected and it needs some cleanup. Use spysweeper. Although they did something to their software and now when you install it it ads a service to the services and is always active and running in the background even though you shut down the application. The problem is that it remarkably slows down the operation of the system. It is trying to act like an antivirus by checking everything you are trying to access. I would suggest you to install and run it. After you feel that your system is clean just go ahead and uninstall it. P.S. when you install and update spysweeper with the latest definitions just restart your system (keep pressing F8 when it boots) and go to safe mode as an Administrator and run it from there. One more thing. Spysweeper is not a free software anymore. It is around $30 (unless you can find a hacked full version) but it is worth of that amount.
  6. Question what? Question if the Genocide happened or not? Are you out of your mind man? If not than you are one of the deniers. We do not need to prove more and provide more evidence to make people belive about the Genocide. It should be more than enough for the minds able to think. But if the mind is brainwashed or a fierce denier like you are zurderer then any conversation about the Armenian Genocide will lead to nowhere. In fact you are a lier zurderer you know and admit that the Genocide happened and you are denying it on the other hand asking me your stupid question "what will turkey's benefit to recognize the genocide'" I do not ****** care what will turkey benefit from it. Maybe will be respected as a country or nation from me and many more human beeings for admiting his mistakes. Otherwise don't ask that stupid question here anymore. When the famous Library of manuscripts(4000 years old) of Alexandria (Egypt) was burning people went to Julius Cesar and asked him to send some of his man to aid to leash the fire. He denied it! Then they asked him: "what about the history?" You know what did he reply to them? "The history will lie, as it always does..." Now you are doing exactly the same!
  7. From fishing to flying: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...su-37&hl=en http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...su-37&hl=en http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...su-37&hl=en Amazing, how many G's do these guys experience. Nelson Stepanyan probably dreamed about something like this:) Astvac hogin lusavori...
  8. I don't have a snake. Oops I mean zoqanch. Not buried yet. I mean not married.
  9. Turks are hospitable I agree. But sometimes they will stub your back during the hospitality.
  10. The best spyware removal tool I think is Spysweeper from webroot. I have tried everything in the past none was so effective as spysweeper. Another effective way of removal of spyware is doing it manually:) But you have to know what are you doing.
  11. Lol Mos look at these two http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=28...ke+vs&hl=en http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...ke+vs&hl=en Snakes and women don't like each other.
  12. И днем и ночью кот ученый Все ходит по цепи кругом; Идет направо - песнь заводит, Налево - сказку говорит. Vsyo ravno tebya ne ugodish...
  13. Zurderer if the world war happens noone is going to survive. Not ieven turks, roaches probably not even bacterias. Have you heard about nuclear winter? It will solve conflicts of all types and will turn our green planet to the grey one...
  14. Dude you are contradicting yourself. At one point you admit Armenian Genocide then you are asking us what is the benefit you to recognize it. It is like the killer goes to victims family and admits his crime but he refuses to do anything about it. A crime (against the humanity) must be punished ! And by knowingly denying Armenian Genocide you are commiting a crime again. over and out
  15. konfetka are you chocolate or caramel? I like truffle by the way...
  16. Error 404

    Strange Website

    http://conclave.ru/ like a nightmare russians got taste...
  17. I agree with the Mount Ararat Anahit jan. It will put our "historical enemies" in more frustration
  18. lol look at this one! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...tiger&hl=en
  19. Found these 2 videos in goole. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...shing&hl=en http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=21...shing&hl=en
  20. Every German I met in my life (and I have met many) was real sorry for their Nazi past unlike the turks. Americans admit their brutality against the Native Indians and blacks in the past. Other nations suffered from nazis too but it was more like collateral damage or direct result of combat activities. Nazis gathered and killed jews and gipsys. Now they are sorry about that, turks are not. Nazis did that in their own land, turks did it in our own homeland. Maybe that's why Nazis admited their criminal past you guys don't want to. Because you may lose alot. In some point your denial makes sense but it is still wrong. Crime must be punished ! I see NO reason of them to stay with turks. I bet you like the fact that some of them are kissasses and are denying the genocide like you do. You would like people like them to be more and more. No official politics to destroy our cultural heritage. But unofficially you do, you have to admit it. So does azerbaijan. How can you steal our prechristian heritage? Turkish historians claim now that turks are of urartian origin. If someone is visiting his relatives with his children in another country does not necessary mean he immigrated. Or he may be in a short term business stay in there.
  21. Noone? I mentioned in my previous posts that Germany and US did. Especially Germany which is originating from real barbaric roots... I still do not see a reason. If you guys want to destroy the remaining churches or monuments(as you did in the past) you will do that despite their presence. You already stole our prechristian (Urartian) cultural values. Christianity and turks are completely opposite things there is something you can't assign to your national identity. I do not know any Armenian immigrating from Armenia to Turkey permanently. I know some people coming over for business.
  22. My two hands up for the change. The current one is like whining not an anthem. I think a national anthem should inspire it's citizens and not make them cry. Charles Aznavour's Armenia song's music is much better than our current anthem's music and words. I wonder what are they going to adapt. I wouldn't even mind if they change the flag too. I like the red and blue stripes but the dark orange color is not fitting there Armenia had very nice flags from medieval times. Or even before that. Something like Goergian flag, I like even Kazakhstan's (Borat's Fatherland) flag.
×
×
  • Create New...