Jump to content

Error 404

Members
  • Posts

    889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Error 404

  1. Zurderer is employee of the year in "Special Bureau" organization.
  2. Here you can watch it: http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-71...39455&hl=de
  3. Quebecker look to the page carefully. How about the link locations? http://www.foia.cia.gov/docs/DOC_000049869...498698_0009.gif I do not think cia has counterfeit documents made by armenians on their server.
  4. Sukru Elekdag: Turkey should stop flights to Yerevan, ban indirect trade and deport Armenians from the country [ 13 Feb 2007 17:20 ] “I was Turkish ambassador to the US and therefore, iam well-informed of the situation. The strongest lobby in Washington is the US government,” Sukru Elekdag, former head of Foreign Ministry Executive Office, Deputy of CHP (Republic and People Party), and former Turkish Ambassador to the US told the APA’s Turkey bureau exclusively. He said that Bush administration is able to impede the resolution on recognition of alleged Armenian genocide. “If President Bush writes to the chairman of the House of Representatives that “Turkey is our strategic ally. America’s national interest makes it necessary to cooperate with our ally. If the House of Representatives approves the resolution on the “genocide”, it will harm our relations with Turkey. It will damage America’s image. In this case, Turkey will not cooperate with us, and Ankara will severely react to this resolution. Turkish people approach the problem very sensitively. Therefore we should not approve the resolution taking into account the US’s national interests,” I think Democrat Party congressmen will take it into consideration. Bush should only express his position strongly and stress Turkey’s importance. Otherwise nothing will come out of it,” he said. Mr. Elekdag said that Turkey is not pessimistic about democrats’ gaining majority in the Congress. “Turkish parliamentarians should visit the US and establish relations with Democrat Party MPs. We have much to tell democrat congressmen. They also stood against Bush’s starting war in Iraq. The US cannot find a way out of the impasse caused by this war. Our parliament was also against this war, and we, members of Turkish National Grand Assembly, were more courageous than the US democrats and expressed stricter reaction against war plans in Iraq. We will remind it to them in the US,” he said. Mr. Elekdag said not all democrat congressmen are against Turkey. “Most of them support us. We will meet with them and explain how the resolution on the alleged Armenian genocide will harm the relations with Turkey,” he said. The former diplomat noted that the Turkish government and Foreign Ministry have a mistake on one point. “They used to say Armenian Diaspora in the US is strong and it supports all bills. But this is not so. After Armenia became independent, Yerevan governs the country’s foreign policy, and Armenian ambassador to the US directs everything. Therefore we should review our policy on Armenia. We have changed our policy towards Armenia at the request of the US and European Union. After Armenians occupied Azerbaijan’s lands, Turkey imposed an embargo on Armenia. This event terribly oppressed Armenia, and Turkey mitigated embargo because of the US and EU pressures. What is the result? Armenia tries to damage Turkey’s image by all means but notwithstanding this, six Armenian planes land in Istanbul airport every week. Armenians, who come to Istanbul, earn their living by “case trade”- they need it very much. Turkey’s products are transported to Armenia via Georgia and Iran. Nearly 70, 000 Armenians live illegally in Turkey. Turkey should exert pressures on Armenia; firstly, it should stop these flights, ban indirect trade and deport 70,000 Armenians from the country. Armenia should bear in mind that they will get response policy in any case of its attempt,” Shukru Elekdag said. He also said it is not possible to succeed in the struggle against the false Armenian genocide claims by cooperating with the US government only. “It is necessary to meet with the parliamentarians and senators individually in the congress. I met with 145 parliamentarians within three months in 1984. I was called a “man casting anchor in the Congress”. Greek lobby tried to adopt “Persona non grata” decision against me. This document was signed by 90 parliamentarians, but they could not achieve to banish me from US. I trust in our counterparts in US, but we have missed our train a little bit. When I was ambassador, 69 scientists signed adopted a declaration denouncing the false genocide claims. Then Armenians threatened those people warning them against any declaration. As far as you know, Armenians committed terrors and murdered our diplomats. And now they commit academic terror. Armenians murder those who refuse to write what they demand concerning this issue” he underlined. Shukru Elekdag highly appreciated the visit of the chief of Turkish Armed Forces General Staff to the US. “I was the ambassador of Turkey to the US for ten years. But it is first time that I come across such a situation. The chief committee for foreign relations of House of Representatives Tom Lantos said that he wants to meet with Yashar Boyukanit when Turkish official was visiting the US. American politicians never meet with military men and commander-in-chiefs of foreign countries. But Tom Lantos wanted to meet. I am sure that Yashar Boyukanit will demonstrate himself as an experienced diplomat and explain the problems in a right way,” he concluded
  5. This guy is not respected by turks but I guess well respected by us Armenians.
  6. Also see what azeri government does to it's own people! Imagine what it can do or could have done to armenians in Arcax.
  7. Interesting facts and documents from CIA about Arcax: http://www.haias.net/bilder/karabach_e5.html
  8. Zurderer you waited more than 900 years. Nothing happened. During those 900 years you have regularly killed, raped, massacred armenian population in their own homelands. Nothing happened. It is like bone in your throat that you can't swallow. Do you think in the next 100 years you could realize your 900 years old dream? That means destroy Armenia and kill the last armenian in this world. You can wait more than 1000 years and your dream will not come true. Actually turkey may lose and be taken apart. After all where are now the Roman empire, Alexander Great's empire, Chengiz Khan's empire? Turkey will have the same fortune. A country built on blood and bones will not succeed.
  9. Hellector, allthough I agree with you on many points but let me disagree with you about the children. It is sad when a child must die under any circumstances. I know they(azeris and turks) have killed many armenian children even unborn ones. But there is the difference. We can't go down to their level. When the legendary hero Monte Melkonyan took the city of Kelbajar azeri elderly people came and started to kiss his legs and asked for mercy. He did not let them do that because he had respect to old people.
  10. It did not make a sense what you have said Stormig. Sorry, no logic. Just like your slogan...
  11. Most of the azeri and turkey threats are baloney, air. This is their politics since the time we know them. Azerbaijan definitively is not what it represents itself militarely. I must admit they have got new equipment and had enough time to take a breath after the war. But they know they are going to fight an occupational war. Which brakes the morale.
  12. Even if all those attrocities are true and not staged. It can be considered as collateral damage or worst case scenario mass killing. It is sad when children have to die but those(azeri fighters "narodni front") who were shooting from behind the children are to blame and not the armenian soldiers who acted according to the rules of engagement.
  13. I don't think Turkey will ever attack Armenia at least not in the near future. Because it will be considered as an attack against Russia. Just try to guess the consequences zurderer. In the past you had 3 wars with Russia and you've lost all of them. So don't even go there zurederer.
  14. I tried to reply to congressman's email with explanation it did not go through. I sent it to ANCA. The problem with ANCA is that they are not responsive. In the past I sent them emails never got responded. Probably very busy.
  15. Stormig I already have said that he(Arshavir) didn't kill a human. He killed beasts. It is inappropriate comparision. You can't compare Hrant Dink and Talat. And article 301 is not a moral law. It is a joke. Therefore acting by that law doesnt justify your actions.
  16. Stormig where is the problem? Arshavir did not kill a journalist or a writer he killed beasts who smashed the heads of babies and other innocent armenians. I consider Arshavir a national hero! Urish?
  17. 2-3 weeks ago I have got email from ANCA urging to contact (through their website) to my congressman to urge him to support the new genocide resolution. I went to their(ANCA's) website signed under the text they have prepared and sent it to HOWARD L. BERMAN. Here is the text I've sent: And this is his response I have got today! February 8, 2007 Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you for contacting me to show your support for H.R. 503. I agree with you about the need to protect horses from slaughter in the United States and subsequent human consumption overseas. According to the USDA, over 90,000 horses were slaughtered in the U.S. in 2005 for foreign consumption in Europe and Asia. Additionally, thousands more are believed to have been transported live over long distances to be slaughtered abroad. Horses shipped to slaughterhouses often endure inhumane conditions where they receive no food, water, or rest. Tragically, many owners are unaware that the horses they have sold may end up bound for a slaughterhouse. In 2005, I voted for an amendment that prohibited the use of tax dollars to fund the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) inspection and approval process, effectively shutting down horse slaughter plants. Despite overwhelming support for this amendment from both chambers of Congress and the public, the text of the amendment was changed to allow horse slaughter to continue. Therefore, passage of H.R. 503 is necessary to protect American horses and enact a permanent ban. H.R. 503 would ban the slaughter of horses in the United States for foreign consumption and also prohibit the trade and transport of horseflesh and live horses for this use. I cosponsored this legislation because I believe it is fundamental to ending this practice. Although the bill passed the House of Representatives last Congress on September 7, 2006 by a vote of 263-146, it failed to pass the Senate. I look forward to making this bill a law in this Congress. Again, thank you for your support of H.R. 503. Please continue to stay in touch. Sincerely, HOWARD L. BERMAN Member of Congress What the hell is this a joke?
  18. Good question Arpa. Why is google returning(on top of the list) the page I have posted above when one queries "Project Discovery Armenia".? P.S. well technically it is possible but what was the motivation of the one who did the technical part.
  19. Arpa, I googled "Project Discovery Armenia" and this is what I have found lol. It is interesting. ARMENIA THE JEWISH COMMUNITY Three distinct, unrelated populations of Jews have lived in Armenia -- in ancient, medieval, and modern times. The earliest Jews arrived in Armenia by the 1st century BCE or 1st century CE. The precise fate of the ancient Armenian Jews is not known. Many centuries later, other Jews arrived in other parts of Armenia, apparently coming from Persia. By the middle of the 13th century CE, a thriving Jewish community was established in the city of Eghegis. However, there was no continuity between the Armenian Jews of the Middle Ages and the Jews that settled in Armenia in the 19th and 20th centuries. Again, there is a mystery about the fate of the medieval Armenian Jews. The contemporary Jewish populations of Armenia are descended primarily from Ashkenazic Jews from Europe, with a smaller number of Mizrakhim. In the early 19th century, Jews from Poland and Persia started to settle in Armenia's capital, Yerevan. In the 1920s, many Jews from European sections of the Soviet Union resettled in Armenia. More Russian Jews arrived during and after World War II, swelling the Jewish population of Armenia to about 5000 people. The next wave of Jews came to Armenia between 1965 and 1972. The Jewish population reached about 10,000 at its peak in the second half of the 20th century. Today, however, there are considerably less Jews living in Armenia. There may be as few as 1000 Jews in Armenia today, of which perhaps about 500 inhabit the city of Yerevan. The rate of intermarriage between Jews and Armenians is very high. The majority of 20th-century Armenian Jews immigrated to Israel in the early 1990s when the Soviet Union collapsed. The Yerevan synagogue is operated under the direction of a Chabad Lubavitch rabbi. Rimma Varzhapetyan (Feller) was the President of the Jewish Community of Armenia as of the start of 2002. Armenian Jews widely celebrate Rosh Ha-Shanah, Purim, and Hanukkah and attend Shabbat services. Many Armenian Jewish children are involved in singing and dancing activities. The community also sponsors cultural events, meals for veterans, medical services, and Holocaust commemorations. In general, Armenia and Armenians have good relations with Jews and Israel. But some Armenians wrongly place blame on Jews for the killing of Armenians in 1916 and despise the Jewish friendship with Turks and Azerbaijanis. Here is the link to the whole source http://www.jewishgen.org/cemetery/mem/armenia.html
  20. Looks like we are too late? Any suggestions?
  21. Edo jan, qezanic lav pahestapet errr I mean gandsapah yes chem tshanachum. How about you? I can contact those guys I mean Archeologists and post here the details if necessary. Let's help this guys. Who knows maybe they will find something that can prove finally the whole world that we are direct descendants of urartians.
  22. It doesn't take much from politicians to keep these people happy.
  23. I will contribute too. How about opening an account and contacting them(Armenian Archeologists)?
  24. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2hT8IJFHg...ted&search=
  25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaXpuheFbMs...ted&search=
×
×
  • Create New...