-
Posts
1,900 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by Armat
-
Ok little better against Isreal 2nd around ARMENIA - ISRAEL 2½:1½ Aronian Levon : Gelfand Boris 1-0 Akopian Vladimir : Roiz Michael ½-½ Sargissian Gabriel : Smirin Ilia ½-½ Petrosian Tigran L : Rodshtein Maxim ½-½ Azerbaijan and US no losses yet. Standing Rank Team Gam. + = - MP Pts. 1 USA 2 2 0 0 4 6 2 AZERBAIJAN 2 2 0 0 4 5½ 3 ISRAEL 2 1 0 1 2 4½ 4 RUSSIA 2 1 0 1 2 4 5 GREECE 2 1 0 1 2 4 6 ARMENIA 2 1 0 1 2 4 7 BRAZIL 2 1 0 1 2 4 8 INDIA 2 1 0 1 2 3½ 9 EGYPT 2 0 0 2 0 2½ 10 TURKIYE 2 0 0 2 0 2
-
http://www.armchess.am/ Armenia 1 point down to Azerbaijan Still time to catch up.
-
Very cool! I am still waiting for Byzantium one to be released.
-
I wrote a response to that idiot "costumer" at Amazon I just want to clarify that detail description of atrocities actually validate the events more furthermore style of writing at the time in general is very detail orientated since this is before TV and fast page turners that is so prevalent today. Heart of the matter is Sultan Hamid's bloody massacres of Armenians thus prelude what's to come in 1915 when all hell breaks loose on Armenians and rest of the Anatolian Christians. In Today Turkey out of four million Christians hardly any sizable population left thanks for Turkey for Turks mentality which is still going on towards the Kurds and remaining Christians. https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews
-
I could not catch the writers name or year published.It would be interesting to know.
-
I checked the story from Wiki with other sites and it holds true and all this time I believed Dro was on his way to Tbilisi....Goes to show what else is false.
-
Looks like we have been duped again by Dashnak falsifiers.We have been told again and again that we were winning the war and were marching on Tbilisi but were stopped by the British. So here is the truth.We got beat by the Georgians!!! Surprise!I hate getting suckered. On December 5, 1918, the Armenians sent troops to take over the Borchalo and Akhalkalaki districts. The first military clashes occurred on December 9. Three days later, the Armenians scored a victory in the village of Sanahin in the Lori district, took over the village and its surroundings after surprise attacks, to build up effective defensive positions. The main advancing forces were halted and the Georgian Army mounted a counteroffensive, winning a battle at Shulaveri on December 29.[2] After this decisive success, the Georgian Military Staff decided to advance against Yerevan as a punitive campaign but the hostilities ended at the village of Sadakhlo on the night of December 31, when the parties agreed to a British-brokered ceasefire.
-
I can't find the Gallup
-
http://www.aysor.am/en/news/2009/12/21/gallap-azerbaijan/ Gallup data around the world show that Azerbaijan’s adult population may be reduced by 20%, the Day.az Agency reports. In particular, 20% of Azerbaijani adults said are ready to leave the country. This figure is lower in Georgia (15%) and Armenia (only 10%). Gallup has released results from its survey on demographic characteristics and polls in various countries. The research was conducted from 2007 to 2009, involving people aged 15 and older in 135 countries, this is 93% of adults from around the world. This telephone survey asked adults whether they want to leave /enter the country. In case of predomination of leaving people, the country is at risk of decline of population. According to the report, Singapore has the greatest potential population growth (+ 260%). The top five also includes Saudi Arabia (180%), New Zealand (175%), Canada (170%), and Australia (145%). The opposite pole includes Congo (Kinshasa) (-60%, the last place), Sierra Leone (-55%), Zimbabwe (-55%), Haiti (-50%), El Salvador (-50%), Ethiopia (- 50%), and Nigeria (- 50%). Among former soviet republics and Armenia’s neighbors, all the countries but Tajikistan may face population decline: Uzbekistan and Russia by 5%; Turkey, Armenia, Belarus and Kazakhstan by 10%; Georgia, Estonia, Lithuania, Kyrgyzstan by 15%; Azerbaijan, Latvia, Ukraine and Iran by 20%; Moldova by 35%. Tajikistan will save its current population. No data for Turkmenistan.
-
The article is one persons view in fact Azerbaijan is currently trying to buy fighter jets from Pakistan which Chinese production mostly.We should not underestimate the opponent and be always combat ready. She claims these orgs are biased towards Armenia is unfounded otherwise the conflict would of been solved long time ego.Does anyone really know Russian plans for the region? I doubt it.Russians are opportunist who*** and will side anyone who can be useful.We should not blindly assume Russian support.
-
Zartonq thanks for the post.Based on your writing its clear present Azeri claim of Gandzasar being Albanian church is bogus as with the rest of their crap. Nice info I may use it in the future.
-
I prefer to make it a law that if the Artist wants lip-singing then state in the concert information prior of purchasing so the people know what they are getting much like ingredients in food packaging. Transparency laws are democratic and healthy but limiting freedom is always negative.
-
New clean song by yours truly nspired by 1st snow in Boston and I was also influenced by "let it be" by Beatles.It sounds nothing like it but I got inspired from that song as well. I am still dispirited that I have not figured out how to use my POD UX1 properly. I still get noises in the track. I recorded direct from my student amp crate AS-820 clean.I recently bought GLS ES57 and I am very happy what a great job it does and only cost 30 bucks. Track is basically one take so its not polished or added gimmicks like I used to do like echo.Learn my lesson I guess.All there and nothing covered up. Let me know what you think please I like feedback even if negative.:bigthumb: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1007634&content=songinfo&songID=8441981
-
I know tough part holding chords that are difficult but like anything else practice,practice,practice. I read somwhere that great guitarists practiced 20k hrs before reaching their potential. Just so you know there are many songs that are only 3 chords and they are fun to play. If you can play D.G.C.E.Em.Am,A then that covers enourmous wealth of songs. Try it it will insipre you.I shot the Sherif is only 3 easy chords and most of Bob Marley songs.Anyway have fun Don't disappoint your daughters
-
Thanks for the site link.Very interesting site.
-
That's interesting comment we got 10 million Armenians in the world and we don't have comprehensive site about a region which is engulfed in war. I'll do my part and at least you guys can look at the content which I will post here to do corrections and revisions. I don't think it has to be complicated. Just basic rebuttals which I already showed examples,history and why Armenian indigenous population of Artsakh is fighting for her freedom. Physical site is good for people googling about Artsakh and I like those people to get a choice instead of furk bought BS site like Art....com.
-
I love this site.Very precious information rebutting Azeri claims and falsifications. I want to post this entire content as well.Check it out.He rebuttals how Azeri "scientists" substituted numerous publications Armenia for Albania. This is kind of information we need to publicize unfortunately this site is obscure and gets few traffic. Check it out guys.I wonder if I have to ask his permission to post the content http://www.umd.umich.edu/dept/armenian/sas/bour.html
-
I don't know yet but few ideas freearts....com or org hyearts.....com or org arts...world.com or org What I really like Art...org is still available and love to get the site up running before furks snatch that as well.
-
Look guys I will pay the domain name, site hosting, and I can design nice attractive looking site but I need help in content. I can't do it alone. It does not have to be complex site.It can start with few pages and overtime grow. If you guys can put together articulate history of Artsakh that may be enough. I think its extremely important to mention what Azeris did in Naxijevan and Naxijevan's history as well because that reality is why we Armenians can't trust the Furks. Anyway if you can help then instead of getting pissed we can combat these imbeciles.
-
One of the best books I read./General Andranik and the Armenian Revolutionary Movement Antranig Chalabian/ specially events how we give up Kars without firing a bullet.History lessons are important to unite and stay strong.furks basically capitalized on the fact that Eastern and western Armenians were busing infighting and the country was run over by the furks. Same crap to some degree now.I hope we stay strong to combat Azeri scum propaganda and keep Artsakh Armenian.
-
Arpa I was referring to the site as a propaganda vehicle by the Furks. If you read the quotes they are all anti-Armenian. "The Karabakh region of Azerbaijan has been in the center of groundless claims by the Republic of Armenia and its nationalist government. Armenians have used every argument to lay claims and "prove" that Karabakh -- or as they ironically refer to as Artsakh -- really belongs to them. From legal to economic, cultural to those raising pity, none approach the historic claims in terms of the degree of falsifications, propaganda and violence. Despite years of denial of Azerbaijani legitimacy over Karabakh and trying to prove otherwise to the world, even some Armenian propaganda sources, such as the "Armenian genocide website," admit, albeit with usual reservations and gross misinterpretations, in the "Karabagh as a Distinct Entity: Historical and Pre-Soviet Status" article that:" Example above.There are many others
-
I have dreamweaver and I can easily put together nice professional looking site.These days hosting site is peanuts.I found one yesterday with 3.50 a month-nothing. What I need is content. Comprehensive history showing logical progression of events backed by references. Armenian Architecture photos,Armenian towns photos,Villages in the field working.Armenians praying together basically giving overall reality how NK is.
-
Thanks for the post.Any positive mention of Armenian Christen NK or Artsakh is good news.We need more articles like this to counteract Azeri lies.
-
Sadly look what I found today http://www.artsakh.com/ Furks took the name and published a site parading their propaganda.Clever that they took Artsakh beautiful domain name belongs to furks now We are falling behind
