-
Posts
1,584 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by Dan
-
if you ask me what i think about the holohoax, i'd say that the jews were fantasizing about it. too many controversial "testimonies" and lies exposed. read some books to educate yourself. and here's some stuff i have:
-
the part that says that 6 million jews were deliberately massacred in an attempt to wipe out the entire jewish population of Europe. in fact, if 6 million jews were massacred, the surviving jews would've had to breed babies at the rate of 1 baby/minute for 24/7/365 in order to reflect the number of jews in Europe following the holohoax.....
-
look here, i think stormfront is a piece of b.s. the highest degree of it. the fact that don black tried to take over a caribbean island in the 80s testifies to that. i am not involved in any white supremacist movement here in toronto, and not that it's wrong or that i never would. i have a set of beliefs that i am presenting while discussing something. and for the record, i don't consider myself only Armenian. I am as much of an Anglo as I am Armenian. i am not advocating killing off non-white people. i am simply against them taking our land, the land we have built and died for.
-
Ignorant? How am I ignorant? Thoth, with all due respect (sometimes you do raise some valid points), but you can't accuse someone of ignorance without saying why you think so. Because then your position would be null and void. As is the case right now. So jump into the discussion if you feel like it, and tell me why you think I'm ignorant, without giving me that "you live in your parent's basement" sentence.
-
America-Hye, which nationality did I just slur?? and please, having political opinions has nothing to do with being gay or straight. one can be gay and a "holocaust" denier. so don't give me that "hitler slaughtered gay people too" BS. Many CAN think that Armenians are racist pigs. It's better to be what one is than to pretend to be what one isn't. If people are going to call me racist, then so be it. I am not going to give up on my beliefs for a coupla twits, or even for the entire world of diversihell propaganda. If people don't like my views, they can debate with me and prove that i am wrong, or they can take the coward's way out, or they can "hurt" me in any way possible.. too many good people have been killed for their views. and i'm not trying to be a "hero". i'm just stating my beliefs, and if they're too strong for you, take a sip of whiskey and join the argument/discussion. i am not confirming the stereotype of Armenians being racist pigs. in fact, i think the stereotype is that Armenians are way too tractable when it comes to popular culture and sets of beliefs. a bunch of "odaramols". well guess what, our ancestors died for their beliefs. it's a shame that you now have to sacrifice those beliefs for political correctness. such a shame indeed.
-
please. working with jews? thank you very much, but NO!!!! Ditto for Arabs or anyone else for that matter. Because even the best allies are doing nothing other than acting. Just like the Brits, just like the Americans during the genocide. What -- they pretended not to know. Sure, I believe them... But when it came down to auschwitz, the whole world "knew" about it. huh? NO thanks, I'd rather do things on my own than rely on jews. i have no intention of turning the Armenian genocide into an industry of collecting money and shoving the word "genocide" in everyone's face, like it's some sort of carte-blanche. and if it ever comes down to lowering our ancestors' memory to the level of money and building a big all-Armenian country like the zionists are trying to do with their "birth-right israel" campaigns, i would sooner denounce my Armenian background than follow the herd.
-
you know, "racism" or "racist pig" really don't mean anything to me at this point -- i'm numb to them just as i am numb to the accusation of "anti-semetism". i've heard all three all too much to pay any attention to it at this point. and yes, blacks belong to Africa. well they do... because they were brought here as slaves. they never came here on their own. if they had been colonisers, they would've had as much right to this land as the white people. but they don't. as for your comparison between white people and the Turks, that is irrelevant, mainly because they'd be justified in driving unwanted people out of their OWN land if the unwanted people refused to leave willingly... moreover, it's not about whose land it was in the first place. it's about who built the civilisation of that country. and if Armenians were the ones who built that land and made that place what it is now, then Turks would have no right to do what they did. not speaking about "justice" here. justice is too irrelevant a term when it comes to morality. and please, don't give me this "how can you be a white supremacist / holohoax denier/revisionist when your people were massacred for being Armenians/Christians?" BS. Because it's nothing but BS.
-
Well, I would, but first the chinks can get the f*** out.. I have more right to stay here than most people do. I am half British. And this nation was built by British people. I am more tolerant than those who claim to be tolerant but are intolerant of white people, white culture, and the heritage of the country they have immigrated to. If the Dutch call themselves tolerant, then they are!!! If they weren't, they wouldn't have been in this bad position. It's a pity the Dutch are too scared to say what they think in their minds. It's a pity that people can't speak what's on their mind in their own friggin countries. That's the level things have gone down to!!! Muslim fanaticism and limiting free speech!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if they turn the Netherlands into another Saudi Arabia in a few years' time... In fact, here in Canada, they want to have sharia courts and sharia law for themselves, independent of Canadian law. Talk about integration, huh?!!?!?! I proved your point? And what WAS your point? I don't see any point. You are just playing the devil's advocate here. I don't think you have any point. You are simply trying to repel my arguments.
-
Please.. America-Hye, are you telling me that Armenians in Lebanon want to go back to Armenia...? Get real!!! I've lived in Lebanon for years, and I can tell you that is not true!!!! The majority of Armenians in Lebanon are applying for immigration to the States and/or Canada!!! If there are 30,000 Armenians living in Beirut right now, there are probably only a 100 who would be willing to go to Armenia or the returned lands... Professional people have moved to Armenia because they can do business there!!!! Not your average skilled worker who lived in Lebanon on a low income (probably as low as in Armenia) -- the change in currency only benefits them so much if they go to Armenia, unlike those professional men who have U.S dollar and higher living standards.. btw, mouse, no need to get all "angry" for being called an anti-semite. i've been called that god knows how many times. i've become way too numb to it. keep on repeating it, folks, it means nothing to me anymore.
-
racist? prejudiced? please. if there were racism, they wouldn't have been here in the first place. it's like calling foul play every step of the way. that's what's called multiculturalistic doping of the population -- limiting free speech so that those who came in can feel "good" about themselves. if they don't want to put up with all the "racism", they can go to their own country. the Netherland belongs to the Dutch. It's about time they leave if they don't appreciate what they're given!!!!! yes, they have to take everything they are given. you can't demand the entire land and a change in the rules/laws just because you're given the right to own a patch of land and the right to work in order to support yourself... if those people want to change society and to eliminate racism so much, why don't they start from their home country???? right, pakistan for the pakis, but England for the pakis too, huh? no thanks. they can breed their own in pakistan. i don't want my country to be the breeding land of pakis, so that in a few years they will take over what my countrymen have built for centuries. and if you haven't realised this, borders change without war these days. and i mean that in the most metaphorical way. it's not about who conquered who with an army. it's about who conquered who with immigration. and that is why the white man is the loser all the time. because of the surge in third world immigration. because white men and women wouldn't go to pakistan. because they don't want to. plus the lemmings, most of whom are married to those pakis, chinese, etc., or have business ties with them. in another 10 years, the entire population distribution of Europe will be totally different. white Europeans will be the minority, if they aren't already. and all this because of people like you, who like to sleep in ignorance,simply because they consider it bliss.
-
Well, gurgen, I see your point -- but, as someone who has lived in Europe (albeit only as a kid) and lived a European lifestyle all his life, I don't find it too hard to integrate into Canadian society. There really is nothing for me to integrate in. It's all the same for me. The only thing I find it hard to integrate to is the multiculturalism propaganda and the number of Chinese people we see here. Yes, you might feel Armenian, and that Muslim might feel Muslim or the Turk feel to be a Turk, 100%, but -- wearing items that clearly show non-integration does not count as integration. e.g. if you were to wear the Armenian national "attire" and walk down the street, I wouldn't approve of that either. That is clearly not integration. If you want to hold on to the very obvious parts of your culture, you may do so in your country, where your culture is used to it, not at the expense of the citizens of a country that has willingly "adopted" you as its own... The point is not that when someone comes here to the "tolerant" country and can't get a job because of his accent - the point is that accent or not, if you have a persian accent in English, that means you don't know English. Trust me, I've seen them. And chances are, you are way too unskilled in that aspect compared to the person who's been here a long time before you ever knew that this country existed. As for the hijab, most governments are secular and it is their right to disallow wearing external symbols of religion especially in schools, etc. If you're studying at the expense of the government, you have to respect it. The example of the protests in France is a very good demonstration of how those people do not appreciate what they're given and do not respect the government for what they have. They don't take the time to think about where they would've been had they been rejected entry into France. Perhaps stinking in some corner in Algeria? European countries rarely boast about their multicultural societies. The trend has developed here in North America, by the jews and the blacks. Except maybe for the UK, where pakis replace Brits in their jobs, even though they're not even skilled. And that's not hypocrisy at all. It's stupidity.
-
what are you talking about --- if one wants their lands returned, how else could they be returned to Armenians if Armenians are unwilling to live on them? it's only logical. if you demand something, you must accept it too.
-
Most embarassing moment: Slipping on the icy sidewalk and landing on my bum lol!!! and then looking around to see if anyone saw me LOL. and OUCH, it HURT!!! And then trying to get up and slipping again cos I didn't have anything to hang on to. It was a very good lesson for me to stop walking on non-snowy surfaces in the freezing cold... damn, methinks I'd need some thermo goggles or something....
-
hahaha.. well, I don't know Russian (I don't know if I'm supposed to say "thank God" or "alas" for that one..), although I do know the letters (just don't understand what I'm reading lol!!!), but I can imagine how bad it'd be in Russian lol. But those who know Russian are more or less used to the Russian names, no? I have NO clue about the names, except that some of them end in 'ov'/'ova'..
-
duh, it was a war. what do you expect. i suppose bush is trying to make heaven on earth too?
-
lol.. well, i've removed my e-mail address from the public directory, but i keep getting friggin spam for some f*ing odd reason. NO I DON'T NEED sorryyyyy. And NO, I DON'T NEED PENIS ENLARGEMENT. geez they need to seriously p*** off... lol..
-
pffft, and i forgot to mention another thing that's pissing me off -- the amount of spam that i'm getting on my university e-mail address, and which i can't filter out. not to mention the attachments containing the mydoom virus. what the hell...
-
lol.. great pun, accel. btw, what's up with your avatar? http://armenians.com/forum/style_images/1/icon8.gif
-
lol.. been there, done that. doesn't help. tearing tissues helps a bit, however. odd, isn't it? other than that, i'm pretty much left to my internal coping devices, and that's why i become suicidal so frequently. edit: btw, skittles, here's a hug for you.
-
well -- no. not really.. it just.... goes on and on and on.. if writing helped at all, i would be feeling great now.. but now f*ing pissed off at this.. hmm ok, i'm getting b***y now, so i'll leave it at that.
-
my essays. but technically they can't be "who" since the're not born YET (i haven't written them!!), so "what" would be more appropriate for that. as for "who" hmmm... well, not today, but one person from this forum really annoyed me yesterday and i thought he was very rude but heh, ignorance is bliss indeed... .... "why aren't you reading? what are you typing on your computer for countless hours if you're not done with your essays yet?" oooh yes, that could be the explanation!! blame the dog!! but -- poor dog, my mom doesn't like him anyway, so she'd be running after him with a broom if i tell her the dog ate my homework LOL. hahaha.. ok kidding.. damn, if that would mean life would be more exciting than it is now, it'd be a positive thing indeed.. but i don't have a g/f.. i'm not in a relationship with anyone. YES!!!!! and not only making fun of me, but also whining (my mom) that i don't have a g/f........... ahem.. and the g/f is supposed to descend from the sky if i'm not allowed to go out, huh? well, i'm having my regular dose of frustration due to ADHD today and ritalin is making me feel dopey (well, it's technically crack!!! ), not to mention that my inability to read/write/process anything is down to null... so i'm pissed off at that. it's like thinking about something but being unable to think about it for more than 1 minute, but it's in your mind the whole time, except that you have to, unwillingly, stop thinknig about it for some reason. like writer's block or something like that. except that this has gone on for the past 3 days now. edit: and i'm feeling quite "down" today.. been having suicidal thoughts.. and VERY low self-esteem due to inability to do anything. i guess adhd drives some people to suicide eventually.
-
I don't know any of these songs except the christmas one.
-
yes, you're right.. books are better, and besides, they tend to change the movie versions slightly (and in some cases, quite a lot) from the original version... but it's a time-saver.. especially when you have 4 essays / week lol. lol vava -- so you read 2 pages before going to bed in like 10-15 minutes.. that's not ADHD. As for other books -- once (before I got my "blond moment in reading books" [i.e. ADHD got worse?]), I tried to read Tolstoy's War and Peace.. needless to say, i didn't get too far. only half a page was all Mr. Tolstoy needed to get me lost on the names... and that's one of the problems i have with reading Russian novels.. their name systems are too complicated... sergei mihailovich, ivan sergeich.. geez.. i don't know.. lol
-
really..? hmmm.. weird. but wouldn't that mean that you might have ADHD/ADD? I don't know. and btw, the 10 pages i was referring to is.... small pages.. not a regular sized book, but the pocket sized (new-novel size, the ones on the shelves) books.. my Howards End book is that size, and i've read 2 pages in like... uhh.. 4 hours of straight reading. i just read and re-read because i don't get what i'm reading (just reading the words, not getting the meaning....) lol. btw -- indeed, nice cast that movie has. perhaps i should just watch the movie and hope that it's similar to the book, instead of dragging my brain through painful hours of... reading.. 1 page.
-
I don't. I don't want to go to Armenia (to live there). My reasons are not like others' in many ways though, although not unmaterialistic. I've moved way too often, and all I want is to settle down and get something solid going on in my life. And I'm sure there are many Armenians out there who feel the same way, moving from one country to another, immigration, etc. And of course, the movement away from Europe and that entire region in particular TO North America is very popular these days -- everyone wants to go to USA/Canada, even those in Armenia. So I'm not sure if we could blame people who don't want to go back. But at the same time, I don't speak out too loud about returning our lands. How many people would actually go and LIVE in the lands that historically belonged to Armenia if they're handed over by the Turks anyway? I bet the numbers would be VERY low. But then again, it takes few courageous men and women to start building communities. I don't know... I guess I am in a way like the others -hypocritical - but at the same time I have my personal reasons for it, other than the "oh, I have a nice comfortable house in California, why would I leave and go back to Armenia? What does Armenia offer me that USA doesn't?" (the last sentence was actually said by someone on this board, I'm not going to mention their name). And I don't claim to be different in my intentions/wants/plans for the future, but just to say that shows that it is, in a way, pointless to demand more land, etc. edit: I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense at all. I'm not re-reading what I wrote, because I'm sure I would find it redundant.. but I hope I did get my point across again.
